Mark's Appliance Service

Founded 1983 • With Angi since April 2003

Free service call for Angie's List members! Repair of refrigerators, washers, dryers, and ovens. Repair AND Installation of dishwashers, disposals, and microwaves....

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Depew Drilling

wells and pumps water treatment

C Lee Plumbing Services LLC

We are a Christian owned, third generation plumbing and HVAC contractor that provides expert sewer & drain services, high pressure water jetting and sewer camera with locator. As well as trenchless pipe repair options for all underground applications. All plumbing and HVAC services guaranteed.

02/21/2021

Call him. You won't be disappointed. He's the best you can get. We highly recommend him and would continue to call him in the future if the need arises.

Description of Work
Mark is sensational. We would not hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone. He promptly came to our home when our gas dryer wasn't working and was honest about the problem with it. He is sincere, and can be trusted 100%. You couldn't ask for a better repair person.

02/14/2020

When my 17 year old Maytag washer started making the noise of doom I chose Mark's Appliance Service based strictly on his reviews, not where he fell in the list of available service providers, and he didn't disappoint! First off, he assured me there'd be no charge for a service call if I decided to buy new rather than repair a 17 year old machine. That doesn't always happen. Mark arrived when he s...

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

12/14/2018

Mark diagnosed the nose from the dryer as a bad idler pulley. He had a replacement part on his truck and the repair only took about 30 minutes. Great service!

Description of Work
Repair on dryer

06/15/2018

He was fantastic! I would recommend him to everyone I know. I called Total Appliance (local business) and they would not even come out to look at it once I told them it was a Samsung Stove. **Special note: Buyers beware. I had no idea how inferior the Samsung appliances are. (electronics are fine... appliances... are junk!) Anyway... Mark at least said he would try and put an ignitor in as he felt...

Description of Work
Samsung Oven repair.

05/11/2018

Due to the age of my washer and heavy use, I wasn't sure if I would repair my washer or buy a new one. The cost to repair was VERY reasonable and lower than expected. I opted to have unit fixed. I, also, got work quoted for future dryer repair (belt replacement, etc.). When needed, I will not hesitate to use Mark's Appliance for all appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Older model LG washer needed quote and repair(s)

Category appliance repair

Service & Installation of Appliances including Refrigerators, Freezers, Ovens, Dishwashers, Disposals, Washers, Dryers & Microwaves.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express