Hudson Glass & Mirror

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2005

We've been serving Northeast Ohio since 1980, so we have experience taking care of a wide variety of glass applications. We specialize in custom glass shower doors & mirrors. We also handle residential and commercial glass window repair and insulated unit replacement. No subcontractors- all work is preformed by Hudson Glass. So you can feel confident giving us a call no matter what the need! Quality Craftsmanship at Affordable Prices!...

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Amerigreen Construction, LLc.

We are an award-winning construction company that provides residential and commercial services, as well as green energy products that give tax incentives to the owner. What separates us from other contractors is the fact that we've partnered with a veterans charity, Mary's Mission Outreach, with the goal of providing needed services to disabled veterans at absolutely no cost to them.

03/14/2019

Hudson Glass and mirror did excellent work at a fair price. They had it done it less than a week. Each piece of glass fits perfectly to the measurement given. Everyone was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
We needed 5 glass overlays tp protect furniture of various sizes.

Category glass repair

Thanks for a great review!

03/23/2018

They came out to house and let me know they could manufacture and provide install guidance for a piece of glass for a skylight but that they could not install it themselves. They also said they would provide a quote for a fixed glass option to replace a sliding glass window. I never got the quote. Weeks later after finding someone who could install the glass, when I called them about details for manufacturing the glass for the skylight, for some reason the person I was talking with over the phone got very stern, to the point of sounding angry. I got some great advice from one of the representatives of this company, but I would not recommend this company based on the lack of response on the quote and the lack of professionalism.

Description of Work
manufacture a piece of glass and get a quote for fixed glass windows

01/12/2018

It went well. We appreciated that they worked through someone else’s work and resolved the problem. Would definitely recommend and rehire. The gentlemen were professional and pleasant and arrived as promised.

Description of Work
We have a very heavy unframed glass shower door that needed rehung to resolve tightness in opening. It was installed new about 10 months earlier by someone else we did not want back in our home.

11/15/2017

Amy is incredibly knowledgeable and presented all options without any pressure. Joe is true craftsman regarding the installation process. A great team and company!

Description of Work
We needed a new shower Door.

06/19/2017

Both jobs were completed on a reasonable schedule and with good workmanship.

Description of Work
(1) An entirely new screen and frame constructed to match an old, smashed, screen. (2) An existing sliding screen door's frame cut down vertically and then re-screened.

Category screen repair

07/07/2016

Bought a condo in which all of the screens were torn. Had them replace eight screens and even replaced some of the pull tabs and screen clips. I'm happy with my new screens.

Description of Work
Replace screening material.

Category screen repair

09/29/2015

I was very pleased with the services that were completed. Joe who came and did the work was very good, and everything has worked out since then the services were completed.

Description of Work
They installed a new glass shower door.

07/13/2015

I discussed the requirements of replacing the glass panels on my deck. He recommended someone who also was on angi's list. omThey then oredered the glass panels which I dicided to install my self. They were very helpful and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They just ended up cutting some glass panels for me. But, they did spend a lot of time researching my needs.

06/23/2015

Price was better than other area companies. Satisfied with their service and workmanship.

Description of Work
Replaced double paned thermal glass in a window. I brought the window to them to fix and they were prompt with the estimate and turnaround.

04/27/2015

It turned out fantastic. They did a good job. The price was good too.

Description of Work
They fixed a broken window for us.

Category replacement windows

Thank you!

Shower doors, mirrors, insulated glass unit replacement, window glass replacement, cut glass, patio door glass replacement, fabricate and repair window screens and storms, glass table tops and shelves.

Glass Block. Auto glass