Hudson Glass & Mirror

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2005

8524 Olde Eight Rd

Northfield, OH 44067

We've been serving Northeast Ohio since 1980, so we have experience taking care of a wide variety of glass applications. We specialize in custom glass shower doors & mirrors. We also handle residential and commercial glass window repair and insulated unit replacement. No subcontractors- all work is

03/14/2019

Edward F.

Hudson Glass and mirror did excellent work at a fair price. They had it done it less than a week. Each piece of glass fits perfectly to the measurement given. Everyone was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
We needed 5 glass overlays tp protect furniture of various sizes.

Category glass repair

Thanks for a great review!

06/29/2018

James T.

Fine, they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Installation of a glass shower door and a bathroom mirror.

Thanks!

03/23/2018

Ken C.

They came out to house and let me know they could manufacture and provide install guidance for a piece of glass for a skylight but that they could not install it themselves. They also said they would provide a quote for a fixed glass option to replace a sliding glass window. I never got the quote. Weeks later after finding someone who could install the glass, when I called them about details for manufacturing the glass for the skylight, for some reason the person I was talking with over the phone got very stern, to the point of sounding angry. I got some great advice from one of the representatives of this company, but I would not recommend this company based on the lack of response on the quote and the lack of professionalism.

Description of Work
manufacture a piece of glass and get a quote for fixed glass windows

01/12/2018

Debi R.

It went well. We appreciated that they worked through someone else’s work and resolved the problem. Would definitely recommend and rehire. The gentlemen were professional and pleasant and arrived as promised.

Description of Work
We have a very heavy unframed glass shower door that needed rehung to resolve tightness in opening. It was installed new about 10 months earlier by someone else we did not want back in our home.

11/15/2017

Alan K.

Amy is incredibly knowledgeable and presented all options without any pressure. Joe is true craftsman regarding the installation process. A great team and company!

Description of Work
We needed a new shower Door.

10/23/2017

RUSS C.

extremely well

Description of Work
Glass replaced in window rounds

06/19/2017

William H.

Both jobs were completed on a reasonable schedule and with good workmanship.

Description of Work
(1) An entirely new screen and frame constructed to match an old, smashed, screen. (2) An existing sliding screen door's frame cut down vertically and then re-screened.

Category screen repair

07/07/2016

Lisa Z.

Bought a condo in which all of the screens were torn. Had them replace eight screens and even replaced some of the pull tabs and screen clips. I'm happy with my new screens.

Description of Work
Replace screening material.

Category screen repair

03/03/2016

Anthony D.

Description of Work
Installed glass shower and glass cabinet doors. One of the few glass companies I spoke with that would do the type of custom installation I designed. Great work and great to work with.

12/03/2015

Michael K.

Description of Work
date of service was 11/03/2015 cost of service was $425

09/29/2015

Mary Ellen H.

I was very pleased with the services that were completed. Joe who came and did the work was very good, and everything has worked out since then the services were completed.

Description of Work
They installed a new glass shower door.

09/29/2015

robert K.

Description of Work
New shower doors two baths

07/13/2015

PAUL S.

I discussed the requirements of replacing the glass panels on my deck. He recommended someone who also was on angi's list. omThey then oredered the glass panels which I dicided to install my self. They were very helpful and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They just ended up cutting some glass panels for me. But, they did spend a lot of time researching my needs.

06/23/2015

Jacqueline B.

Price was better than other area companies. Satisfied with their service and workmanship.

Description of Work
Replaced double paned thermal glass in a window. I brought the window to them to fix and they were prompt with the estimate and turnaround.

04/27/2015

Robert R.

It turned out fantastic. They did a good job. The price was good too.

Description of Work
They fixed a broken window for us.

Category replacement windows

02/10/2015

Frank N.

They were good and it was great service.

Description of Work
I have used Hudson Glass & Mirror. They had to replace a glass because it was fogged up and had a leak.

Category auto glass

10/17/2014

patty S.

Description of Work
Replaced glass table top for small accent table.

10/15/2014

Rosemary M.

Thank You!

10/22/2012

Erin P.

We wanted both doors to open in and out, but we realized that the arched doorway in one shower made a dual swing door impossible. Joe was wonderful in working with us to find an acceptable way to make the door work. He had to have the glass re-made. Many other less professional or honest contractors would have blamed us for the problem or left us with a poorly working door, but not Joe. He is the real deal.

Description of Work
Hudson Glass made and installed two frameless shower doors for us. Their work is beautiful. They were a pleasure to work with.

05/22/2011

Mary C.

I ordered replacement glass for 10 windows from the company that manufactured my windows. I had Hudson Glass remove the old glass and install the new glass into my windows. Amy, who scheduled the appointment, was very polite and when the wrong windows were delivered from the company that I ordered them from, I had to call and cancel the scheduled appointment. Amy was very gracious and said to call when the correct windows were delivered and she would reschedule. Tony, who came to do the installation, was both neat and polite and did an excellent job. I have a flower bed outside where 6 of the windows were to be installed and he was very careful not to step all over them. He laid a drop cloth down inside just in case there would be any broken glass, but nothing broke when he took them out. He washed all the windows when he was done. He did not waste any time installing them which was nice since I paid for it by the hour. After he left, I had a question about one of the balances and he came back to make sure everything was OK and assured me that if I had any problems just to call and he would come back. I was very pleased with the work and would definitely use Hudson Glass again.

Description of Work
Replacing the glass in 10 windows.

09/16/2010

Glenn M.

The "receptionist" was not especially helpful, seemed rushed and not overly knowledgeable about the cuts I needed for an existing piece of plexiglass. I got a call back from Joe who wanted to know more information about the dimensions of the glass and made a couple suggestions about alternate materials. He made the 2 cuts and rounded the edges for me without asking. I also learned that I could have bought a piece of glass that would have served the purpose better, for less than the plexiglass cost. I will be using them again for any other glass needs I have.

Description of Work
Cut a custom piece of plexiglass for a desktop

09/30/2009

Cynthia S.

He did a good job. He made some suggestions and did some things I did not even know he did and also did some trim around my mirror that was really nice and I was happy with what he did. He was professional, and on time. He did a custom job because my shower insert was not a regular size and fit. The price was on the higher side, but it was a custom job.

Description of Work
We used Hudson Glass & Mirrors in August of last year and he installed a new shower door and also did some trim around 2 big wall mirrors.

Thanks!

01/03/2006

ANNE F.

Work was done promptly; however, it was not square when we got it on the table. Remeasured table to be sure it was the glass and not the table, and it was the glass. Offered to replace it, but did not agree to deliver the new glass at no charge and wanted the other piece returned. I didn't mind returning it, but felt they should've come and gotten it since it was their error.

Description of Work
Made a glass overlay for an antique dining room table.

10/31/2005

NANCY B.

THEY WERE THE ONLY GLASS COMPANY THAT WOULD GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO FIND THE SPECIALTY GLASS THAT I NEEDED FOR THE SHOWER DOOR. THEY WERE FAST, EFFICIENT, and FRIENDLY. I WILL CALL THEM FOR ALL MY GLASS IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
I HAD SPECIALTY GLASS ORDERED FOR A SHOWER DOOR, & GLASS TABLE & A STORM WINDOW MADE.

05/09/2005

AUDREY P.

HUDSON GLASS IS NOT A FANCY PLACE BUT THEY DO THEIR JOB WELL. THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES IN THE AREA. I HAVE CHECKED THE COMPETITION. THEY ALSO CAN DO CUSTOM WORK.

Description of Work
THIS JOB WAS FOR GLASS CUT FOR 6 SMALL SHELVES. WE HAVE ALSO HAD THEM REPAIR OUR SCREENS AND CUT MIRRORS FOR ALL OF OUR BATHROOMS.

Category glass repair, screen repair

Progressive Building Supply

Progressive Building Supply is a Marvin & Windsor Window & Door full service dealer and Certified Installer. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Express Appliance Repair

Quick, Reliable Service We provide an upfront $120 Service Fee! No hourly charges. We set ourselves apart from the competition by offering no nonsense Flat Rate Quotes. Only pay the price you are quoted before any repair is done, no matter how long the diagnosis may take. Our techs are trained frequently in the ever changing designs and technology to stay ahead of the curve.

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Shower doors, mirrors, insulated glass unit replacement, window glass replacement, cut glass, patio door glass replacement, fabricate and repair window screens and storms, glass table tops and shelves.

Glass Block. Auto glass