Daves Lawn Care & Landscaping

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2008

lawn care...

Pro Cut Landscape Development

Pro-Cut Landscape Development has been designing, installing and maintaining beautiful landscapes in Cuyahoga, Lorain and Medina Counties since 1991. We have the knowledge, expertise and capabilities to complete most, if not all of your landscaping needs. We know that when choosing a Landscape Service Company, the higher your standards are set, the shorter your list of options becomes. At Pro-Cut Landscape Development, we strive to be the last company on your list after all others have been eliminated. After all your image is also our image!!!!! Additional Fax - (330) 723-1365. Additional email - sales@procutlandscapes.com. Additional DBA - Pro-Cut Maintenance & Design Inc.

Offers by Pro Cut Landscape Development on Angi
Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast Ohio

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Hudson, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, as well as Summit and Portage counties, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Cleveland to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

virtuoso landscaping

Virtuoso Landscaping has over 17yrs of experience in landscaping and building outdoor living areas on a varying scale for both commercial and residential customers. We are a small enough company that we retain a personal touch with each customer throughout the design and creation process, yet we are large enough to develop grand-scale outdoor living areas. We can build a single planting bed to grow perennial flowers, or we can develop an area of five acres or greater involving numerous elements, phases and contractors. We believe it is important for an outdoor living area to feel like an extension of your home. Our mission is to build a landscape project that is architecturally relevant, relaxed and constructed to fit the natural setting of your property. We work to create the feeling that the inside of your home simply flows outside.

09/17/2019

SAUNDRA W.

I'm satisfied with them. Recommended him to my neighbor.

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

08/17/2018

Kathleen M.

Dave does an excellent job and is very professional. He is hardworking and I can tell that he takes pride in his work. He charges a fair price for his services. I would highly recommend Dave.

Description of Work
Dave cuts our lawn, and edges, once a week.

08/10/2015

victor G.

Dave is kind, hard-working, a good communicator and does excellent work. I have used him for several years and would keep using him as long as he provides service to my area.

Description of Work
I hire Dave on a monthly basis. In the spring and summer he takes care of yard with mowing and fertilizer & in the winter months snow plows for us.

10/21/2013

Douglas T.

I gave him a call; they called me back and did the estimate. They returned my call and gave me what I asked for.

Description of Work
Daves Lawn Care & Landscaping gave me a quote for their tree service.

Category landscaping

10/15/2013

Noreen B.

I've contracted for Dave's services the 2013 spring/summer/fall season. Everything has gone very well. No complaints. I plan to continue using his services next year. He bills on a monthly basis, at the beginning of the month with payment due by the middle of the month.

Description of Work
Dave cuts the grass, and edges. He also has helped patch up some bad spots on the lawn. He's dependable, professional and is reachable when I want to contact him, and communicates to me when there's an issue he thinks I should know about.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

04/18/2013

Tasia H.

Called and left two messages requesting spring cleanup, regular yard/lawn maintenance, and mulch. Never received a response.

Description of Work
Services were not performed.

02/25/2013

MaryAnn C.

Dave charges on going so he charges monthly. He is very reliable and very good. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
I use Daves Lawn Care & Landscaping to do my lawn and my drive.

Category lawn service,snow removal

01/23/2013

Virginia R.

I have never had a better experience with snowplowing. Not only is Dave completely reliable, but he actually answers his cell while out plowing, is courteous, and calls back to be sure everything it taken care of in a timely manner. I highly recommend him. I've never dealt with anyone more professional or reliable -- and for a very reasonable price!

Description of Work
The Best!

Category lawn service,snow removal

09/13/2012

Kelly K.

If you are looking for someone to cut, edge and leave a clean landscape, call this service.

Description of Work
Dave cuts, edges, and blows off the clippings off the drive/patios. We are very happy with the service, and will continue to use him, as well as recommend him!

07/03/2012

Amy & Philip S.

dave was personable, knowledgable and accessible. he followed through with all he promised in a meticulous fashion. he is an effective communicator and is very responsive to my question and special requests.

Description of Work
dave mow's, fertilizes, sweeps up and trims/edges weekly. he has planted and transplanted bushes and trees. he advises and applies fertilizer and weed products as indicated. his fee is monthly or in carefully prepared estimates that he has me pre approve in the case of specialized sevices

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment