Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & Design

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2011

4.4

We provide a professional service. Our team has someone in each area of expertise. We offer wide range of choices to suit every budget. Take a moment and view our website www.checkmarkohio.com....

wells and pumps water treatment

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Since 1997, we have been specializing in restoration services, damage caused by water, fire, smoke, flooding, storm/wind damage, vehicle impact damage, all disaster repairs and clean-ups, mold remediation, sanitizing and disinfection, insurance claim specialists, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free inspection today!

09/09/2015

My gas water heater stopped working, no pilot light (wouldn't relight). I called, left voicemail. A short time later they returned my call. In less than two hours the Checkmark repairman arrived. Shortly there after he had it running for just the minimal price of the service call. He even took the time to show/explain to me what he did to fix the issue so that if it ever happens again, I may be ab...

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/30/2014

We had a bad leak and our regular plumber was out of town. The plumbers arrived and assessed the situation, we thought. The quote we were given changed 3 times. New pipe was soldered to old. To be fair, our pipes are not in good shape, but we are used to having the entire situation looked at and being given a final price (as opposed to "we found another leak"). He came back the next day and took c...

Description of Work
Repair of pipes, main drain snake out

04/15/2014

I an finding another plumber. I added him to the list initially; this is why I am upset that I haven't heard from him.

Description of Work
I have tried to contact this provider 3 times since Thursday. The receptionist said he was doing work in Sandusky. She said he hasn't forgotten about me and will get back to me. I have yet to hear from him.

02/11/2014

Checkmark fixed for a decent price. They were friendly, punctual, and cleaned up when they were done. I'd def use them again.

Description of Work
Toilet was leaking because of neglect by the contractor who did our bath reno.

03/01/2013

Mark came out and I explained situation to him, that someone else could not fix the problem. I told him that I have a leak in my ceiling. He gave me a fair price and the job was fixed right and completed on time. The job consisted of him cutting the ceiling, taping/sanding and stucco. He re-kaulked my shower. Added two pop-up plugins for the sink. Great guy! Would definitley use again!

Description of Work
Plumbing Issues.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, drains, septics, wells, waterproofing, bathrooms, kitchens, additions & carpentry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard