Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & Design

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2011

4.4

We provide a professional service. Our team has someone in each area of expertise. We offer wide range of choices to suit every budget. Take a moment and view our website www.checkmarkohio.com....

The Water Doctor Inc

Affordable Well Solutions by Doug Adams-The Water Doctor Inc is your local expert in Water Well Drilling service and repair. Since 1966, Doug Adams has served Stark, Summit, Portage, Medina and Wayne counties. We are the ORIGINAL Adams expert and we will be happy to take care of all of your water related needs.

Callahan Painting & Home Improvements

I started working in the home improvement industry as a teenager with my family. Over the years I've developed and honed my skills in many areas of home improvement. I am knowable in almost all facets of the skilled trades. After working with a few companies I saw the need for a competent, reliable, and honest contractor. Consequentially, I started my on painting business in 1986. Since that time I've expanded into other areas of home improvements. As with any business I've had some ups and downs but have always maintained a positive outlook and commitment to this business. I have always been dedicated to providing the highest quality work at a fair price. Our motto at Callahan Painting & Home Improvements is "Quality Work, Beautiful Results". I will be happy to give you a free estimate for most all of your home improvement needs. So please take the time to find out why I am proud of my company and why you should do business with us. Callahan Painting and Home Improvements has been serving the Cleveland and local suburban areas for over 30 years. We provide quality services with Angie's List as well as volumes of testimonials from satisfied customers! 4-8 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job.

Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

09/09/2015

My gas water heater stopped working, no pilot light (wouldn't relight). I called, left voicemail. A short time later they returned my call. In less than two hours the Checkmark repairman arrived. Shortly there after he had it running for just the minimal price of the service call. He even took the time to show/explain to me what he did to fix the issue so that if it ever happens again, I may be ab...

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/30/2014

We had a bad leak and our regular plumber was out of town. The plumbers arrived and assessed the situation, we thought. The quote we were given changed 3 times. New pipe was soldered to old. To be fair, our pipes are not in good shape, but we are used to having the entire situation looked at and being given a final price (as opposed to "we found another leak"). He came back the next day and took c...

Description of Work
Repair of pipes, main drain snake out

04/15/2014

I an finding another plumber. I added him to the list initially; this is why I am upset that I haven't heard from him.

Description of Work
I have tried to contact this provider 3 times since Thursday. The receptionist said he was doing work in Sandusky. She said he hasn't forgotten about me and will get back to me. I have yet to hear from him.

02/11/2014

Checkmark fixed for a decent price. They were friendly, punctual, and cleaned up when they were done. I'd def use them again.

Description of Work
Toilet was leaking because of neglect by the contractor who did our bath reno.

03/01/2013

Mark came out and I explained situation to him, that someone else could not fix the problem. I told him that I have a leak in my ceiling. He gave me a fair price and the job was fixed right and completed on time. The job consisted of him cutting the ceiling, taping/sanding and stucco. He re-kaulked my shower. Added two pop-up plugins for the sink. Great guy! Would definitley use again!

Description of Work
Plumbing Issues.

Category plumbing

Plumbing, drains, septics, wells, waterproofing, bathrooms, kitchens, additions & carpentry.

Check, Visa, MasterCard