Checkmark Plumbing Contractors & Design

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2011

4.4

PO Box 670535

Northfield, OH 44067

We provide a professional service. Our team has someone in each area of expertise. We offer wide range of choices to suit every budget. Take a moment and view our website www.checkmarkohio.com....

09/09/2015

Charlotte D.

My gas water heater stopped working, no pilot light (wouldn't relight). I called, left voicemail. A short time later they returned my call. In less than two hours the Checkmark repairman arrived. Shortly there after he had it running for just the minimal price of the service call. He even took the time to show/explain to me what he did to fix the issue so that if it ever happens again, I may be able to troubleshoot it further and possibly fix it myself. Repair service and education ... yes, I not only would use their services again (should the need arise), I would also recommend them.

Description of Work
Water heater repair

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/30/2014

Cynthia J.

We had a bad leak and our regular plumber was out of town. The plumbers arrived and assessed the situation, we thought. The quote we were given changed 3 times. New pipe was soldered to old. To be fair, our pipes are not in good shape, but we are used to having the entire situation looked at and being given a final price (as opposed to "we found another leak"). He came back the next day and took care of a pipe that was still leaking. We had another leak after that (taken care of by someone else) and our drain is still backing up, so we have to deal with that. Also, we understand why the ceiling had to be cut out but not such a large part of our wall.

Description of Work
Repair of pipes, main drain snake out

04/15/2014

Chuck C.

I an finding another plumber. I added him to the list initially; this is why I am upset that I haven't heard from him.

Description of Work
I have tried to contact this provider 3 times since Thursday. The receptionist said he was doing work in Sandusky. She said he hasn't forgotten about me and will get back to me. I have yet to hear from him.

02/11/2014

Keri Z.

Checkmark fixed for a decent price. They were friendly, punctual, and cleaned up when they were done. I'd def use them again.

Description of Work
Toilet was leaking because of neglect by the contractor who did our bath reno.

03/01/2013

Chuck C.

Mark came out and I explained situation to him, that someone else could not fix the problem. I told him that I have a leak in my ceiling. He gave me a fair price and the job was fixed right and completed on time. The job consisted of him cutting the ceiling, taping/sanding and stucco. He re-kaulked my shower. Added two pop-up plugins for the sink. Great guy! Would definitley use again!

Description of Work
Plumbing Issues.

Wise Waterproofing

A Team of Local Waterproofing Specialists With 10 years of experience in basement waterproofing services, our team is here to help keep your basement dry. Wise Waterproofing is Northeast Ohio’s go-to waterproofing contractor. Providing professional basement waterproofing systems, sump pumps, downspout lines & more. Serving Akron, Canton, Cleveland and the surrounding area. **Get $500 Off Waterproofing System**Contact us today!

Salvatore excavating

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

Offers by GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Plumbing, drains, septics, wells, waterproofing, bathrooms, kitchens, additions & carpentry.