Calvetta Brothers Floor Show - Macedonia

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2010

105 E Aurora Rd

Northfield, OH 44067

This is a family owned and operated business consisting of three brothers, mom, dad and not to forget our two dogs to greet you at the door! We specialize in the sale and installation of all floors including carpet, hardwood, laminate, natural stone tile, luxury vinyl tile, sheet vinyl and all

01/21/2021

Kathy S.

The sales associate was very helpful, and the installers did an excellent job. They were on time, they cleaned up after themselves, and the carpet looks great.

Description of Work
Replace carpet in two large rooms and one bedroom

12/18/2017

Neil E.

Excellent. Ray and the installers were great and helped us to get exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
Carpeted three rooms

07/12/2017

Joel S.

They are installing more this Friday. I didn't them to move any furniture. ?They just carpeted one little room, it took a couple of hours.

Description of Work
They installed carpet.

06/24/2017

LINDA & MARIO C.

There was a little hallway issue where it was starting to buckle a little bit and they re-stretched it.Well, I was impressed with that.They back their warranty I guess I don't know if it's a certain amount of years but they probably came 7 years later and they still backed it.

Description of Work
They re-stretched an area in the hallway.

06/24/2017

LINDA & MARIO C.

That experience went very well. They were efficient and good about moving furniture, and the quality was good. They also came back 7 years later to re-stretch an area in the hallway. I believe the price was fair.

Description of Work
We got carpeting put in.

05/12/2017

Bruce S.

Very well. The estimate was competitive and the installation was fine.

Description of Work
Replace carpet in 3 rooms. This was purchased at their Westlake store.

Category carpet installation

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. The positive feed back means a lot to us. Those little things really go a long way. So thank you for taking the time to make such positive comments. -The Floor Show

03/19/2017

Jerry Z.

Excellent we are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
This work was performed thru the Bedford Heights store and not the Macedonia store.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for commenting on Angies List, Like I say those few minutes you took to good us positive feed back makes a great difference. So thank you! The Floor Show

01/06/2017

CAROLINE W.

They're the only floor company we used. They have many showrooms. It turned out great. Everything was "A".

Description of Work
We used Calvetta for our wooden floors.

Category hardwood floor

11/16/2016

Donna G.

They were prompt, the price was good and they did a very neat job.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in a bedroom and down the stairs.

08/24/2016

Adam J.

Final product was great. Installers they sent out were awesome. There were some scheduling issues regarding project time start and length but the work got done well.

Description of Work
Refinish floors throughout house and installed and finished flooring in kitchen

Category flooring contractor, hardwood floor

01/13/2016

Mary H.

Great experience. I like the fact that their pricing is all inclusive and not a "do you want fries with that" mentality. They came out, measured and quoted price which included moving all the furniture, tear up and removal of old pad and carpet and the new installation. Paul and Sean, the installers, were prompt, courteous and cleaned as they went. Extremely happy and will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Replace carpet and pad in great room and dining room

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! You are one of our favs! Jordan

10/27/2015

Margaret K.

Both sales and installation was very professional, prompt, and courteous. Everything was done, as promised, and on time. Everything was included in the quoted price--carpet removal from the premises, moving and replacing all the furniture, they even swept the new carpet, and adjoining hardwood floors.

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and padding- installed new carpet and padding. They moved the furniture at no extra cost.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/20/2015

Maureen F.

They are very professional and the products are fine quality. Second time we employed them and will do it again.

Description of Work
New carpet in 3 areas and some tile.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

10/19/2015

Conni F.

Troy was fantastic with the flooring installation. Ran into issues with the bathroom floor and he took care of everything with minimal stress on us. Really did a great job. The carpet crew were prompt and performed magic in the bedrooms. Nice people and extremely efficient. The house was transformed and was spotless after they were finished. Great overall experience. Chad was great to work with and very patient during the decision making process. I highly recommend and would call them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Had carpet removed, new carpet and flooring installed in several rooms

10/02/2015

Elieen H.

Excellent. They were easy to deal with, polite and on time.

Description of Work
Tile installation

Category ceramic tile

06/17/2015

William M.

Company was very responsive to my needs. In the process, they discovered that my underflooring was soft and needed to be replaced. The additional cost was minimal and the value to me was considerable. Very good attention to detail, especially with the grout. We are very pleased with the service and the product and would definitely use Calvetta Brothers again.

Description of Work
Tore up and replaced bathroom flooring. Put in tile.

Category flooring contractor, home remodeling

Thanks so much for the kind words! Your business means a lot to us and we are very appreciative. Thanks for taking the time to provide a review. Your feed back helps keep us go strong! Thanks again and hope to see you again in the near future with any other projects! The Floor Show

03/14/2015

Terry R.

Never followed through with the estimate. I don't think that hey wanted to be bothered with such a small job as a bathroom floor.

Description of Work
measured for an estimate

Category flooring contractor

Hi [MEMBER], Thanks for the email although never a good thing to hear that. I checked with my bros and it turns out chad most definitely dropped the ball. He said he messed up and forgot. Definitely not a good thing but sometimes little brothers can do that. I'm sorry you didn't feel like a priority, no job is too big or too small but we have have our moments of forgetfulness from time to time with immediate call backs. I hope Chad called to apologize. Thanks again for the constructive criticism . Sorry for the mishap. Jordan

01/21/2015

Elizabeth L.

Extremely smoothly. Great service and advise from the guys at the store. Very friendly and personable. (Even shared their cookies with us!). Fitted the work in at very short notice and maintained great communications as to times and date. The guys that came to do the installation worked relentlessly and with an eye to perfection. Excellent experience and I would thoroughly recommend the Calvetta Brothers.

Description of Work
Carpeted 2 bedrooms

01/06/2015

Gail W.

We worked with Chad Kahn and he helped us choose the exact type of flooring that would suit our specific needs. We had vinyl tile installed in our kitchen, bathroom and utility room. They arrived on time and pulled all appliances out. We wanted to paint the utility room while they were there, and they had no problem accommodating us. We had the tile installed on an angle, and Scott did a perfect job with the layout. I'm pretty picky and I have to say I was extremely pleased. We also had carpet installed in our living, dining, family room and downstairs bedroom. The carpet was installed after the tile was laid and it didn't even need transition strips, it aligned perfectly. The tile and carpet are beautiful and we are very happy with the results. Everyone was extremely professional and informative. We will definitely use them again. Although the Macedonia store is small, the Khan brothers made shopping for flooring a breeze. They have a wide selection of samples and price ranges. We did pick out a more expensive carpet and padding because frankly we're kind of h****** things and we needed something that wears well. We are pleased with our entire experience.

Description of Work
Install vinyl tile and carpet

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, interior painters

Hi [name removed]! Thanks for such a wonderful review. Your business really meant a lot to us so thank you. I'm so happy you had such a positive experience. We have always strived on treating your home just as we treat ours. So thanks!!! Jordan (Chads older much cooler brother, I'll immediately forward this to my baby bro)

01/01/2015

Wanda L.

Everything went really smooth ,the Calvetta Brothers were on schedule and had fantastic people doing great work.

Description of Work
Painted 7 rooms , ripped carpeting out of 6 rooms and reinstalled hardwood floors and tile also new carpeting in the family room.

12/01/2014

Penny P.

I am overwhelmed by the experience. We were initially afraid we couldn't afford them because everything they offer is such high quality - but their prices were better than some lower end places. Beyond that, the service was the best I've ever gotten. The installer for the wood is an artist. He trimmed, cut, and fit around curves and small areas. The work is seamless. We bought unfinished baseboards to save money, and the installer brought the baseboards in for me to prestain and came back two days after the job was otherwise finished to install them on his own time to make it easier for me as staining them once up is hard. He put floor protectors on all the furniture so it wouldn't scratch the new wood - and while he was doing my dining room chairs he fixed the broken one! The kitchen tile is gorgeous and they replaced the toe kicks (which I didn't expect) so it would look good with the tile. The men who came for the carpet did a great job. They were funny and helpful. We were getting new furniture and we mentioned that to them - so they volunteered to take our old furniture to the curb since it was trash day. I don't know where they find these people - but the skill and committment to customer satisfaction is beyond anything I've experienced anywhere but Disney World. I would never consider any place else in the future.

Description of Work
They installed wood in the living room, dining room, and hall. They installed tile in the kitchen, and carpet in the family room.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Thanks [member name removed] for such a wonderful review. Your words really mean a lot to us and the family and they go very far in obtaining new long time customers. So thank you for taking the time to share your experience all to see. Your business meant a lot to us and we feel very grateful for it so thank you. Jordan and Chad Happy Holidays!

11/20/2014

Adriel A.

Went very well. The crew was punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Install carpet Installed Carpet

10/13/2014

margaret M.

Prompt, neat work was done on time

Description of Work
Installed wall to wall carpet in large master bedroom suite and in 2 other bedrooms. Repaired wall to wall carpet in 4th bedroom

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor

Hi [Member name removed]! Thanks for the review. It means so much to us, we feel very grateful for your business and your positive experience! Have a great holiday season! Jordan

09/29/2014

Thomas S.

They were really good and professional. I found somebody about $100 cheaper, but I did not get them because I had already made a commitment to Calvetta's. Calvetta's may be a little bit high, but their installation was very good. They made an appointment and were here on time. They had put a couple of nails in some carpeting to hold it in position, but they forgot them so they came right back and got them the next day or whatever.

Description of Work
I got Calvetta Brothers to install carpeting that I bought from them in my living room, dining room and a landing at the top of my stairs. They also did all the stairs and a hallway.

09/17/2014

NORMA S.

My husband and I went to the showroom to check out our options for replacing the flooring on our basement steps. Part of the flooring was originial to our 1920s house and was peeling. Part had been laid in the 1950s. We were shown a variety of options from carpet to linoleum and given the pros and cons of both. We took samples home and decided on the linoleum. The person who laid the flooring was careful to match the patterns on the steps so the look has an unbroken pattern from top to bottom. It looks gorgeous.

Description of Work
Laid linoleum on our basement steps.

Maranatha Painting LLC

MDS Painting LLC.

Mds Painting llc. is superservice award winner 8 years running! Mds Painting looks forward to completing your home improvement needs! Michael Stahl is owner and painter. He operates and oversees business so he will be on every job (no sub-contractors!) MDS is insured through Erie insurance with 1.5 million in liability coverage.Mds specializes in interior and exterior repainting with focus and quality and professionalism. Free estimates so don't hesitate to call ! 216.965.3804

Offers by MDS Painting LLC. on Angi
    New Outlook Restoration

New Outlook Restoration is a established family owned painting and restoration company. We specialize in your interior, exterior, residential and commercial project needs. As a company and family we pride ourselves on integrity, fairness and equality for all our customers. To us your not just a number but we are building a lifetime relationship through our quality craftsmanship that will last year after year! We are excited and grateful to help bring your painting projects into reality in a efficient and cost effective way.

Award 2022

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Flooring Installation & Sales - Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Natural Stone Tile, Luxury Vinyl Tile, Sheet & Vinyl. Carpet Cleaning. Hardwood Refinishing. Tile & Grout Cleaning.