Royalton Automotive‎

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2009

Full auto service. Foreign and domestic....

Transmission Engine Pros

Transmission Engine Pros

Serving the Northeast Ohio Market at the same location since 1977. A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau. 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award....2013 Angie's Super Service Award

08/26/2017

I arrived about 20-30 minutes early and Kelly said that I could have a cup of coffee. Kelly is the receptionist; she is so nice and polite. I pray that she stays there for several decades. She is an asset to the business. Her looks and handshake is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
-Lube, Oil, Filter-changed. Computer spin balance all 4 wheels -I used a free coupon for a free -L,O,F,;for a savings of $27.95.

08/17/2017

They scheduled me for the next day, since my check engine light was on. They also did tire rotation, and oil, and filter change. They read the code and reset the code for no extra charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and filter. Time rotation. Evaluate check engine light.

08/07/2017

Bill gave detailed description of car defects. Gave time and price to fix. Needed extra couple of hours, where one of the front struts needed an adjustment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brake rotors replaced. Front brake pads replaced. Back brake drums & shock readjusted. Wheel alignment. Replace front struts, rear struts.

08/06/2017

Dropped car off before going out of town, car was done in 3 days when I returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brakes & tires. Oil Change & tire repair.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

06/26/2017

$702 bill! My Jeep had just had the Walmart LOF the prior month. In addition, I had recently paid about $1,000 for local service in Oberlin at the prior LOF. After the Jeep was taken to your recommended outlet, for the pre-arranged $129.95 VIP Savings Program, the bill just kept growing. Impression: anything for money on a snowy day. Then, my alternator developed noise there! I later replaced my a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine service at Angie's List recommended place. LOF service was just done within the month prior to my visit. Basically, I went in to purchase their service program. Instead, once they got started checking out my Jeep, the bill just kept going! Again, I was there to purchase their service program.

CATEGORY auto repair

I am sorry you were disappointed with our prices. You had sent me an email on March 7 2017 regarding the problem with your battery and purchasing the VIP Program. I received another email on March 8th 2017 again explaining to me about how you kept having to charge your battery and how you wanted to purchase our VIP Program and bring your vehicle in on March 14th. We performed a comprehensive vehic...

Lube, Oil, Filter Change, Wheel Alignment, Coolant Flush, Transmission Flush, Power Steering Flush, Brakes, Batteries, Exhausts, Steering & Suspension Repairs, Transmission & Engine Replacements, Emissions, Tires & Wheels, Bulbs, Wipers, & Window Tinting

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available