JBL III Custom Kitchens LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2012

Except major Credit Cards...

New Outlook Restoration

New Outlook Restoration is a established family owned painting and restoration company. We specialize in your interior, exterior, residential and commercial project needs. As a company and family we pride ourselves on integrity, fairness and equality for all our customers. To us your not just a number but we are building a lifetime relationship through our quality craftsmanship that will last year after year! We are excited and grateful to help bring your painting projects into reality in a efficient and cost effective way.

BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT

Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood floors or pools!(Exterior),we do All surfaces, except pools and any typ of glass.Any questions please call 330 412 6141 to set up an appointment for a Free estimate!

Offers by BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT on Angi
R Martin Painting

Established in 1980 and a 2x-time winner of the Super Service Award, R Martin Painting is an owner operated business that has been helping clients with their painting services since! Not only does R Martin Painting assist with your interior or exterior painting needs, but can also do a range of services ranging from drywall, wallpaper removal,, to cabinet refinishing, to staining, to power washing and siding, to doors other services. R Martin Painting has a skilled and knowledgeable staff to make sure the job is done right and efficiently. Randy of R Martin Painting prides himself on the great work he provides – just look at our reviews! R Martin Painting has been pleasing clients and Angie’s List members alike for 30+ years now. R Martin Painting has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2014 and 2017, with no plans of stopping in the future! We value each customer and offer the best pricing possible. We offer FREE estimates and provide DISCOUNTS to Angie’s List members– view our coupon offer for details and don’t forget to mention it at the time of your call. Give R Martin Painting a call to start your project today! 10 % discount for veterans, first responders, and seniors.

Offers by R Martin Painting on Angi

03/11/2016

They didn't charge very much because we had used them a number of times. Every time he came out, he did excellent work, so when I told him that I need him to repair somebody else's work, he just came out and said he will take care of it. He didn't charge me for the back splash and he put one more cabinet and a fixture in my cabinet that I didn't have before, and he just charged me the price of the materials. He didn't charge me for the labor. I have recommended him to a number of people. He is very professional, he comes out, looks sharp, he is not all ragged tagged. He is a very sharp fellow, and he is smart. He did a wonderful job for us. He does excellent work. I recommend him to my friends and family. He does excellent work. I haven't heard any complaints from anybody he has done work for. They all seem to like him. Our kitchen was pretty expensive. Everything we put in was first class. He did very well on the place. I priced these things out at two other places. The same manufacturer, and they were both more expensive, so I got a good deal. He didn't give it away, but it was a good deal. He found a local distributor for the things, and we drove down there to look at their kitchens and everything was top show. My wife was very happy with it. If I call him him today, he would come out today, tomorrow or the next day. If I call him he says he will come out the next day, and I tell him that it is not an emergency, so he can come out whenever he is in the area, and he will still come out the next day or day after, because he works all over the area. He comes out when he says he is coming, and he is always on time. I don't have to wait around in the house. He is very professional, he comes to the house dressed to work, but he is still sharp. He is ready to work, he doesn't leave a mess. You don't have to clean up after him. I can't say enough about the guy. I am not related to him, I just know him because he was referred to me.

Description of Work
I used them about 6 months ago. They fixed a back splash in my kitchen, and they did some extra cabinet work in my kitchen. He put cabinets in our basement.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,home remodeling

03/04/2015

Description of Work
Jim is the best - he helped pick color schemes that work well - his craftsmanship is unequaled - he was game to put in new sink and disposal unit. After his installation, the kitchen was left spotless. His work was the highlight of my kitchen remodeling project.

Category countertops,home remodeling

01/19/2015

JBL came out to view the job, gave me a quote. I gave him a deposit. He gave me an install date which was about two weeks in the future. He did the install as planned and the job was perfect.

Description of Work
Put in some cabinets and a custom counter top in my home office.

01/13/2015

Description of Work
excellent job on new countertops for the kitchen

Category countertops,woodworking,home remodeling

01/29/2014

The service was just fine.

Description of Work
They put in custom book shelving.

Category woodworking

01/28/2014

I liked everything about them, they did a perfect job, and everything was measured perfectly. The plumbing was perfect. He cleaned up after himself, showed up on time. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
They replaced my counter tops.

09/27/2013

Jim was very professional, on time, and on quote. He was very helpful with additional design with back splash, flooring, and window treatment. We have already used him again and referred him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Gutted kitchen, installed new cabinets with under mount lighting, built counter top, large under mount sink, directed air conditioning, installed new appliances (built in) all of a professional design, drawings and estimate.

Category appliance repair,custom cabinets,countertops,heating & air conditioning/hvac,lighting,wallpaper removal,home remodeling

08/19/2013

Very pleased with the quality of the countertops and would definetly use him and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
new countertops

07/17/2012

They were very punctual; the job was very well done and done on time. They also worked on my neighbor's house the following weekend.

Description of Work
I used JBL III Custom Kitchens to install my kitchen and bathroom countertops and sinks.

Category countertops,home remodeling

01/26/2012

The guy is very good. He quoted us $1200.

Description of Work
JBL III Custom Kitchens LLC gave me an estimate to put new countertops in the kitchen and the bathroom this month.

Category countertops

Custom Kitchen & Bathroom cabinetry. Laminate countertops. Undermount Sinks, Entertainment Centers