Insight Pest Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2014

9841 York Alpha Dr

North Royalton, OH 44133

Insight Pest Solutions is a small pest control company that was founded by Adam Villareal in 2010. We started with locations in 4 cities, and have since grown to 13 offices. We are passionate about building the communities in which we operate. We frequently participate in fundraisers, community

08/22/2017

Lorri T.

I used them for years. The only reason that I changed was because another company offered a better cost. They new company offered me the same thing for a little bit less. They were quarterly. I had them for years was happy with them. I only gave another company a chance because they were cheaper. That's not always a good thing. I may be going back to Insights next year, I don't know. Quality was always good. The pricing was a little higher. I don't want to give them a bad review because they really were a good company. I just found a cheaper deal. They were always good on punctuality.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experiences with our company, and for giving us an A rating! We really appreciate it. Reviews and comments from our supporters help us continue to grow into the company we want to be. We would love to have you back as a customer in the future! We are only one call away! Thank you again.

08/16/2017

Marcie B.

Good. Their service works as promised and we have very little problem with bugs. However they are a little expensive, with the quarterly fee being around $150.

Description of Work
Pest control on an ongoing basis.

Category pest control

Thank you you for your review and feedback. We appreciate knowing what is going well, what needs improvement, and any questions or concerns you might have. I am sorry that you are unhappy with the price of our services. We actually have some of the best prices on the pest control market. Especially considering all that we offer. Insight uses top of the line products to enforce the protective barrier around your home. These products are made to withstand various types of weather for at least three months. We also offer free re-treatments in between quarterly services and other warranties. Not to mention that our services are quarterly so if you were to break down the cost you only pay $50 a month. In light of all that Insight offers your quarterly price is very competitive. I hope this helps put things in to perspective! If you notice any new pest activity, or have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us! Thank you for choosing Insight and have a great weekend!

07/27/2017

Michael K.

Jason was on time and fully explained what and how he was going to do our application. He also reminded us of when our second application would be done. We were pleased with his professionalism and the time he took to do the job. Mike Kaulen

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

We appreciate your review, and are glad to hear that you found the technician prompt, informative, and professional! Don't forget, we offer free re-treatments if you notice any new or unusual pest activity, and we will also treat the interior of your home on any quarterly service - just give us a call! Thank you for joining the Insight family, and have a great day!

07/06/2017

Oscar R.

Very well, technician as respectful, competent

Description of Work
Initial application of products for ant control

Category pest control

Thank you for giving Insight Pest Solutions an A rating. We truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the service provided by your technician. Please, feel free to give us a call at (888) 234-2847 if you are ever experiencing any unusual pest activity, and we will be happy to retreat for you.

07/05/2017

Tonya G.

It required a second treatment but it seems to be helping.

Description of Work
Infestation of hornets.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review and for giving us an A rating. We appreciate it. Pest control is a process, and depending on the level of activity may require multiple treatments to resolve. Insight Pest Solutions is dedicated to resolving our customers pest issues. Please do not hesitate to call us should you have any questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Insight for your pest control needs!

06/08/2017

Zuzana C.

Tech was early, he explained what he was going to do and went around spraying and gelling

Description of Work
Tech sprayed inside and out for ants, spiders, wasps, and centapeeds.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service went, and for giving us an A rating. We truly appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you are very happy with your service, and that the technician was thorough, pleasant, and well informed. Don't forget, we will gladly treat the inside of your home on a quarterly service or come out for a free re-treatment, just give us a call. Thank you for choosing Insight!

05/25/2017

Ellen R.

We have been very satisfied with their work and have seen a huge decrease in ants, both inside and outside of our home, since they began servicing us. The service providers are very polite and respectful of our property and have done a thorough job. We like the type of environmentally-friendly products they use for pest control. We plan to continue using them under their quarterly service plan.

Description of Work
We have been using Insight Pest Solutions for about two years for pest control service. They come on a quarterly basis and routinely spray around the house and deck; they also provide service elsewhere in the yard or in the house when we request it.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We strive to go above and beyond for our customers in every facet, and we are honored to receive the chance to service your home, which we hope will turn into a long time partnership for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to contact us, if you're experiencing any future pest concerns.Thank you for joining the Insight family, and we hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend!

05/24/2017

Kevin B.

Insight employees were warm and professional. They were willing to work with us on price for services. Services were extensive and tailored to our household needs.

Description of Work
We had our house sprayed for common household insects and our yard treated for fleas and ticks.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review our service, and for giving us an A rating. We appreciate knowing how the service is going for our customers, and are glad to hear that we are living up to your expectations and our standards. We are always happy to treat the inside of your home on a quarterly service or come out for a free re-treatment, just give us a call. Thank you for choosing Insight for your pest control needs!

05/23/2017

Brian T.

Jacob Lucas was very assertive and prompt to answer any and all questions.

Description of Work
Yesterday was the first treatment.

Category pest control

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate the A rating. Our goal is to provide customers with excellent service and we are pleased to know Jacob did such an amazing job. The compliment has been passed to his supervisor. Feel free to contact us at 888.234.2847 if another pest concern comes about. Have a great day!

05/21/2017

chris B.

Excellent. The technician,Jacob, was prompt and explained the services great.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

Awesome! We appreciate the A rating. Our goal is to provide customers with excellent service and we are pleased to know Jacob did such an amazing job. The compliment has been passed to his supervisor. Feel free to contact us at 888.234.2847 if another pest concern comes about. Have a great day!

04/22/2017

Bill E.

Insight Pest Solutions and Toby Abrams always do a fantastic job!

Description of Work
We've had Insight Pest Solutions (and Toby Abrams) perform preventative treatment for a couple of years now. Toby is always thorough and takes his time. He always explains what is done and is very courteous and friendly.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experiences with our company, and for giving us an A rating! We are glad to hear that Toby is providing consistently thorough, professional and customer driven services. It's what we strive for with every customer, every time. Thank you for being a member of the Insight family!

04/21/2017

John W.

It went very well. They were very punctual, arriving early and explaining their work and the effectiveness of the treatments. I was impressed by their professionalism.

Description of Work
They protected my house both outside and inside for unwanted pest. Two technicians working together completed the work in approx. 1 hour. They seemed to be very thorough and answered any questions I had to my satisfaction. The proof of their work will be obvious in how well my house is protected from pests. But it looks good so far. There is hardly any residual odor from their work. So far, I am very pleased and they told me that they do a followup visit in 30 days.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review our service, and for giving us an A rating. We appreciate knowing how the service is going for our customers, and are glad to hear that we are living up to your expectations and our standards. We are always happy to treat the inside of your home on a quarterly service or come out for a free re-treatment, just give us a call. Thank you for being a member of the Insight family!

04/19/2017

Carrie M.

The technician was prompt and very professional. He explained how they treat both the inside and outside of our house. He answered all of my questions and made sure I was completely satisfied before he left. I was very happy to learn that the treatments are safe for my pets and my family. Overall, I was very impressed with the service I received today and would definitely recommend Insight Pest Solutions!

Description of Work
We wanted to have my home sprayed for a variety of bugs we were having problems with over the last year or two. Our neighbors referred us to Insight Pest Solutions and we were able to schedule an appointment the very next day.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review our services and for the A rating. We truly appreciate the positive feedback. We are elated to hear that you were pleased with the friendly and knowledgeable service provided by our technician. If you continue to have pest activity or have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us! We are always happy to come out for a free re-treatment. Thank you for choosing Insight!

02/21/2017

Donald G.

Very well. The technician, Dan Kostos, was extremely professional and thorough.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control application.

Category pest control

Fantastic! We truly appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you're happy with your services with us. We will inform our management team on your positive review. We value you as a customer. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible, so please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for your feedback! Have a wonderful day!

02/17/2017

Laura K.

It went very well. Jacob let us know that he was here before he performed the outside services. My goal is to keep the insects etc outside which seems to be working. I am signing up for another year of service and I am glad that Jacob Grant will be my technician.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control services by Jacob was done very professionally. He also gave us tips and traps for getting rid of our moths which was brought in with my cat food. I would recommend this company.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for the A rating! Jacob is one of our best technicians, glad to know he's doing such an amazing job. We have let his supervisor know of this amazing comment. If you need anything such as a free re-treatment, between quarterly services, please give us a call at 888.234.2847.

02/08/2017

David L.

Today, our Technician was Justin Williams. He is so polite and professional. He was on time and was so friendly, as always - we have had Justin to our home before to help us out. We appreciate how hard Justin works and he is always willing do to whatever it takes to treat our home, both inside and out. Thank you again Justin! David L

Description of Work
Insight Pest Solutions shows up at our home quarterly to spray preventative pesticides inside (as requested) and around the perimeter of our home. This was our quarterly visit.

Category pest control

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how your service went. We are so happy to hear that your service was to your satisfaction. Also, thank you for letting us know how awesome your technician Justin was. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible, so please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope you have a wonderful day.

01/27/2017

Thomas K.

Everything was done very well and done thoroughly by Dan Kostos.

Description of Work
Contract with Insight to come 4 times per year to take care of insect/pest problems before they occur. Dan Kostos was the licensed technician who did all the outside work including sealing a hole (with steel wool and caulking) around where the air conditioner hose enters the house. That spot was determined to be where mice were getting into basement. He did this on his own and while I knew I had a small mouse problem, I could never figure out how they were getting in. Dan was a completely competent technician, courteous, and professional in all ways. I am glad to have him as my technician.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your service provided by Dan Kostos. We strive to provide customers with the best service possible. We will inform our management team on your feedback. Please, feel free to give us a call at (888) 234-2847 if you are ever experiencing any unusual pest activity, and we will be happy to retreat for you. Have a wonderful day!

01/24/2017

Roseanne R.

She was professional and knowledgeable and assured me that she would follow up with me or I could call sooner if needed. Her name is Ms. Ball.

Description of Work
We had a small ant problem and the technician that came out was very knowledgeable about the issue. She taught me about ant problems that some people on slabs face and how difficult it is to get rid of them. She assured me that what she was spraying should do the job. She also explained that it might take a few weeks to notice that they do not come back (that I am looking forward to!!)

Category pest control

Great! We are very pleased to see that you're visit was so awesome and that Ms. Ball did such a wonderful job. We look forward to providing excellent service once more on your upcoming quarterly service! Have a great day!

12/17/2016

Barbara G.

The technician thoroughly examined the exterior of my home by de-webbing and then spraying for insects, as well as checking for entry points for other household pests. He gave me information and answered all my questions. In the basement, he checked for entry points and any pest activity. He suggested ways to get rid of the pests, and explained what he was going to do. He also told me to call customer service with any other questions, and if I needed to have the traps removed or replaced at no charge.

Description of Work
I had my home sprayed for insects, and I also needed help exterminating mice in my basement.

Category pest control

Thank you for letting us know how did Ms. Gentz. We are so happy to hear that your service was to your satisfaction. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible, so please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do for you. Feel free to give us a call at 888.234.2847.

10/05/2016

John B.

On the second visit, a trainee came out with the regular service tech. While the service tech sprayed my basement, the trainee was outside spraying the house and up to 10 feet out from the house. I happen to go outside in the back of my house after a week and noticed my plants were dead. (See picture below) These plants have thrived for years until Insight Pest Control came out to spray. I spoke to the Cleveland Service Manager and he said he would call me back on 9/29/16 to set up a service call. He never called so I called the call center and on 9/30/16 and she said that the Service Manager would call me back that day. He never called me back. On Monday, 10/3/16, I called again (3rd time) for the Service Manager to call me to set up appointment and again she told me he would call me back. Again, he never called. It is 10/5/16 and I'm still waiting. This company bills you right away when they come out to spray, but they do not honor their agreement to respond to problems. Besides that, one week after each time the Service Tech came out, the spiders were back. I will be cancelling my service because of the ZERO response to my calls.

Description of Work
Insight Pest Control came to my house to kill ants, spiders, etc. The salesman's main selling point was service. If there was a problem, there would be a quick response.

Category pest control

Hello [Member Name Removed], we are saddened to hear that you are having issues with our services. We certainly do not want any of our customers to feel as if we do not value them. We have tried to reach you regarding these issues so that we can attempt to resolve them for you. If at all possible, could you give us a call so that we can schedule a day and time for the Service Manager at our Cleveland branch to personally come to your home? We look forward to hearing from you soon.

08/25/2016

Tanya M.

Travis Corbett, for my service in Brockville presented as a Professional Technician. He introduced himself and asked what the issues were and if any challenges or concerns. We walked the property. At all times he was a consummate Professional. He asked questions and provided information, guidance and options. I could not be more pleased. This is the second Tech that has been at my home, and exceptionally pleased with both. This provides me trust when using Insight Pest Solutions. Tanya Martin

Description of Work
Provided all services I contracted for, plus mole control.

Category pest control

Wow! That is wonderful. Not only once but twice our technicians did such an amazing job! Travis is one the best so we're pleased that you're pleased with services. We attempt to provide a level of customer service that results in your trust of us as a company. We see that you have an upcoming quarterly we will see you soon! Have a wonderful day

08/18/2016

rich H.

2 year contract. Cited price reflects engagement special - remainder of contract to be serviced/paid quarterly. Salesman, Jeremy, was absolutely charming and did not apply any pressure to secure contract. Very thorough in soliciting information as to our "bug" concerns. Scheduled immediate service appointment. Technician, Jacob Lucas, was on time. Neat appearance, very respectful. Covered everything he would do with an estimate as to how long it would take. Completed the initial application within the estimated time frame. Will have to wait and see if this service works. Re-visit from technician in 30 days

Description of Work
Applied pest control inside and out, swept soffits, other areas where spiders, etc, gather. Applied insect control granuales away from house

Category pest control

Thank you for the amazing rating [Member Name Removed]. We're extremely happy Jeremy was extremely knowledgeable and helped you to understand the services being rendered. We strive to be as efficient and effective as possible. Please feel free to call us at 888.234.2847 in between your regularly scheduled quarterly services, we'd be happy to retreat if you notice unusual pest activity.

08/11/2016

John W.

Jacob removed the existing nests and webs and treated inside and outside. Very friendly and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Provider sprayed for spiders( really big ones!!) and persistent paper wasps today. Jacob Lucas explained what he was going to do and explained that it might take a couple of weeks for results. He answered all my questions and provided points of contact if I had further questions or felt the treatment wasn't working to my satisfaction. He arrived promptly within the 2 hour timeframe and was able to complete treatment disputed inclement weather.

Category pest control

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your service provided by one of our amazing technician Jacob. We will inform our management team on your feedback. Welcome to the "Insight" Family! Please, feel free to give us a call at (888) 234-2847 if you are ever experiencing any unusual pest activity, and we will be happy to retreat for you.

06/19/2016

Mike L.

Technician was good, on-time, and was concerned about our needs. He did a professional through job.

Description of Work
Sprayed for insects on outside of the house and in the garage.

Category pest control

Wow! We truly appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you're happy with your services with us. We will inform our management team on your positive review. We value you as a customer. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible, so please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for your feedback! Have a wonderful day.

06/17/2016

Tina A.

Our technician, Aaron M., was very thorough. Our initial visit included inside and outside the house. He did a great job, took extra time to fill in a small hole he noticed in the basement where we have noticed some bees. He explained that if we continue to see the bees, spiders and/or ants before our next scheduled visit, we simply call them and they will come back out and spray again - at no additional charge. Five star service tech!

Description of Work
Initial appointment to spray for bees, spiders and ants.

Category pest control

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your service provided by one of our amazing technician Aaron. We will inform our management team on your feedback. We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible, so please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you again for your feedback, we hope you have a wonderful day.