Chris Roblin Interior Design, Inc.

Founded 1999 • With Angi since April 2010

My goal is to provide Personal, Professional, Practical Solutions using Creative, Innovative, and Timely Ideas to meet YOUR Design Needs. Chris Roblin Interior Design, Inc. offers Consultation or Full Service design, purchasing, installation, Project Management, and Specifying for Residential or ADA Commercial projects. One room to an entire house, I will help you realize your design goals. On New Construction or Renovation projects, Chris Roblin Interior Design, Inc. works with you and/ or your architect to design a space that is aesthetically pleasing as well as functional. I will assist with space planning, selection of finish materials, lighting and other products that make the house your home. Project management with your architect, builder or trade is one of my strong points as I am detail oriented, time conscious, and determined to bring your vision to life within your budget. Distinctive Furnishings, Unique Accessories Custom Window treatment, Blinds, Shades and Fabric treatments Paint, Faux Finish, Wallcovering, Wall Tile Flooring: Carpeting, Hardwood Flooring, Tile, Custom Rugs, and Oriental Rugs Lighting: Lamps, Recessed and Tract Fixtures Countertops: Granite, Marble, Solid Surface, and Laminate Cabinetry Selection and Custom Cabinetry Custom Furniture Design: Built-ins or Free-standing Kitchen & Bath Design, Home Office, Basement Design, Play Rooms Color Selections: Clients rave about my expertise with color. Shopping Service: Will shop with you or for you. “Home Staging” can mean the difference between closing a sale and still paying on your mortgage. I offer a full line of services that can make your home more appealing to a buyer. A polished look gets home buyers imagining what the home would look like if were theirs. I’d like to make the selling process easier and faster. Commercial: New Construction/ Renovations Medical Offices, Executive Suites Assisted Living, Retirement Communities Lobbies, Restrooms, Public Spaces Fee structure Chris Roblin Interior Designs., Inc. offers the initial meeting at no charge. This meeting focuses on introducing ourselves, my services and design fees, determining the scope of your project, and understanding your goals and vision for your space. I get to know you, your intentions for the space, personal preferences, and budget. I am budget conscious and will work to fulfill your dreams within your constraints. No project is too small: color consultation, accessories selection, finish materials selections. Entire homes or commercial spaces are very welcome. I charge an hourly fee. Consultation-only projects are priced based on scope of work. Quotes are provided for purchases with a down payment before purchase. After our first meeting a Scope of Work is drawn up detailing the work you wish me to perform....

Klabik Construction

Klabik Construction

09/26/2016

We decided to not go forward with the project. I would certainly call Chris again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work hasn't been done yet. This was just a conference meeting.

09/11/2016

Chris offered some beneficial tips for our remodel. Ultimately, we engaged another designer who was able to better meet our needs by suggesting variations to the original design idea, identify contractors to do the work, and manage the project to complete the work in the timeframe desired. Hourly rate (min of 2 hours) was a bit high compared to others for the services rendered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

09/22/2015

I used a service to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Discussed interior decorating. Livingroom/dining room and den

07/27/2015

She arrived on time and spent 2 hours talking with me to determine what I was looking for.  She emailed her recommendations later that same day.  I decided to use her to purchase the items she recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design consultation.

06/01/2015

Chris did a good job of listening to my project needs and offered options I hadn't thought of. She followed up afterwards by forwarding websites of products we talked about. She's very personable and has a good background of experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home improvement consultation.

CATEGORY interior designers

Consultation or Full Service design, purchasing, installation, Project Management, and Specifying for Residential or ADA Commercial projects., One room or entire house, New Construction or Renovation, space planning, selection of finish materials, Project management with your architect or builder, Purchase or Specify: Window treatment, Paint, Wallcovering, Carpeting, Hardwood Flooring, Tile, Custom Rugs, and Oriental Rugs, Lighting, Countertops, Cabinetry, Furniture Design,Kitchen & Bath Design

NA