Calanni Landscaping

Founded 1987 • With Angi since May 2010

As a full service, design-build firm for 30 years, we assist homeowners in beautifying landscapes and shaping outdoor living spaces built for creating memories....

Starks Landscaping & More

Hi my name is Starks I have Landscaping for 18 years now I've always give 110% and do my best to turn your yard into your greatest dream I offer fair pricing there's not a price I can't beat I don't do it for the money I do it for the joy of seeing the smile on your face when you see the work I've done to your yard in such a short time

09/16/2019

Made a request thru Angie's list on 9-3 and never heard back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asked for a quote for lawn maintenance

CATEGORY landscaping

Sorry for not responding , we don’t provide lawn maintenance service

08/19/2018

After interviewing several landscaping services, we decided to go with Calanni Landscaping. Sam Calanni is very knowledgeable and takes pride in his work. During the planning phase, Sam always explained the trees, plants, and shrubs that would be installed and any information if they were appropriate for our yard. He was always very prompt to any inquiries we had. Sam hand picked beautiful mature ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver Patio and complete landscaping for newly constructed home

CATEGORY landscaping,patios

Thankyou very much for your very nice review looking forward to installing your lawn very soon

05/30/2018

We were very happy with the recommendations Sam gave us for plants and other questions we had. He had a crew of 8 come out and they did the job in a few hours and were very neat and efficient. We would definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch, extend a bed, trim bushes, recommend and plant new plants to replace dead ones.

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

Thanks for the nice review looking forward to work for you in the future

10/11/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about the incredible job they did. Our yard looks stunning; we have received so many compliments on it already and it was just installed today! On top of that, Joe and Sam are easy to work with and very kind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Calanni Landscaping designed and installed all of our landscaping. This included both our front and back yard beds.

CATEGORY landscaping

Thanks very much for your nice review

09/11/2017

They were on time and professional. They did a beautiful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping with flower beds and lawn installation

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

We appreciate the feedback [Member Name Removed].

Landscaping design, installation, paver patios, stamp concrete patios, shrub & tree work, mulching, retaining walls, sprinkler systems, outdoor lighting, firepits, outdoor fireplaces & renovations.

Lawn cutting & fertilizing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover