Borowske Builders Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2004

Welcome to the home of Cleveland Ohio's residential home remodeler. Since 1987 Borowske Builders has been providing quality home alterations to Cleveland and its surrounding areas. From second story additions to outdoor decks, no job is to big or small. We specialize in turning your home from a simple idea into a finished product. Please click on the links to see what work we can do for you. Or contact us for a free in home estimate concerning any ideas you may have for your home. 5 Employees. Use Subs For Electrical & Plumbing. Cost Determined By Flat Rate. No Travel Charge....

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
Ace Painting

Ace Painting is a family owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience in painting interior and exterior. I opened Ace Painting in 2001 because it is my passion to assist home owners achieve the most out of their homes. I opened my own painting company because I saw a need for an honest, quality painting company to service customers in North East, Ohio. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when we take our customer’s homes from ordinary to extraordinary and making it the best looking house on the street! We get extreme pleasure in watching our customer’s faces light up when they walk into their “new” room after we have completed painting it. Ace Painting has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to work with our customers and families at a fair price. We believe that we set ourselves apart from our competitors because of our attention to every detail and our business ethic. We do it right. We are consistent. Our customer’s satisfaction is our most important goal. We believe that Ace Painting is a great company for Angie’s List Members because we are well known for our quality of work and respect of our customers’ homes. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and your home improvement needs.

01/03/2021

I searched around for a while to find someone that could do this job. I went with Borowske because the price was right and his prior examples were exactly what I was looking for. Responsiveness was impressive, since I now realize Dave himself is present on the jobsites, so the fact that he was able to make dedicated trips out to my location for planning, was fantastic. Dave has all the subs he nee...

Description of Work
14'x18' Sunroom Addition with Full Basement

Category sunrooms

09/02/2020

Don and his group of guys did an amazing job on my second level deck. Don communicates very well and gets back to you very fast. The guys completed a deck job in 8 hours. Amazing company and service. Would definitely hire again!!

Description of Work
Deck Installation

08/27/2020

The work was exceptional. Our new deck looks better than we had imagined. The carpenters took great pride in their work down to the smallest of details. They arrived promptly each day. We were extremely satisfied with Borowske Builders and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable contractor!

Description of Work
Had a deck installed

07/19/2020

David and his team were very professional. The quality of the work was outstanding. David always contacted us with updates and the status of the project. We will be using Borowske Builders again for future projects.

Description of Work
New deck built

Category home builders

07/10/2020

From beginning to end it was easy and stress free. David was very responsive - even when i would let time pass between our early communication as i priced the job and considered materials he was very quick to communicate back with me. Materials were delivered when he said they would be. The work took place when he said it would. The porch looks wonderful. Great attention to detail and other than a...

Description of Work
Porch floor needed to be replaced

Category decks,home builders

Home Builders & Remodeling – Additions, Composite & Wood Decks, Patio Enclosures, Sunrooms, Kitchen Remodeling, Second Story Additions, & Custom Cabinets.