All Phase Construction

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2007

7-15 employees. Uses subs for plumbing, electrical. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service fee may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail. ...

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

With over 5 years of professional gutter repair, replacement, and gutter guard experience, we are here to meet all your gutter needs.

03/15/2016

They did an excellent job! They even did the small area in my living room that was not in the original estimate. They were professional and very neat.

Description of Work
They did plaster work in two bathrooms, around my skylight, my son's room, and also plaster work in my dining room and a spot in the living room.

Category plastering

03/24/2014

My experience with them was very good. It was good working with the insurance company and I am happy that I haven’t had any issues with the roof. It did take a little while for them to complete the project, but I know at that time there were a whole lot of things going on, but we kept in contact.

Description of Work
I used All Phase Construction for roofing service.

03/08/2007

The men installed my new roof in one day and did a wonderful job! Also, were very polite and did a great clean up job. The siding took about four days but also went smoothly and looks great!

Description of Work
I had a new roof, vinyl siding, and gutters installed on my home. He also installed ceramic tile in my master bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,roofing,siding

Interior and exterior home repair, maintenance & remodelling, basement waterproofing, footings & foundations, plumbing, electrical, roofing, siding, windows, doors & flooring.