All Phase Construction

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2007

7-15 employees. Uses subs for plumbing, electrical. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service fee may apply. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail. ...

B & B Materials

B & B Materials

03/15/2016

They did an excellent job! They even did the small area in my living room that was not in the original estimate. They were professional and very neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did plaster work in two bathrooms, around my skylight, my son's room, and also plaster work in my dining room and a spot in the living room.

CATEGORY plastering

03/24/2014

My experience with them was very good.  It was good working with the insurance company and I am happy that I haven’t had any issues with the roof.  It did take a little while for them to complete the project, but I know at that time there were a whole lot of things going on, but we kept in contact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Phase Construction for roofing service.

CATEGORY roofing

03/08/2007

The men installed my new roof in one day and did a wonderful job! Also, were very polite and did a great clean up job. The siding took about four days but also went smoothly and looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof, vinyl siding, and gutters installed on my home. He also installed ceramic tile in my master bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,roofing,siding

Interior and exterior home repair, maintenance & remodelling, basement waterproofing, footings & foundations, plumbing, electrical, roofing, siding, windows, doors & flooring.