Albright Sunrooms LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2009

Albright Sunrooms is a small company that provides large company service. We have over 25 years of construction business experience with over 300 beautiful sunrooms installed, dozens of decks, patios and numerous home improvement projects. We value and appreciate your business, are curteous and respectful of your time and property, dependable and encourage your input and open communication....

IMPERIAL WATERPROOFING INC

We remove and replace concrete driveways, exterior waterproof basements, install, and repair sewer lines (Our company has the camera to scope the sewer line), masonry for bricks and blocks, demolition of old homes, and excavation for new basements

The Ohio Basement Company

Our team of experts are dedicated to making your home healthy and safe, while providing you with unmatched quality and customer service. Contact us today and see why we’re the best choice for your basement or foundation repairs.

Offers by The Ohio Basement Company on Angi
Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

06/10/2015

I elected to use another company; however, would consider using the provider for other services in the future.

Description of Work
Provider gave me an estimate for demolishing a dilapidated existing room and constructing a new sunroom.

06/10/2014

The quote was close to $60000. It was just ridiculous. It could be a downpayment for a new house with the quote that I got. The guy was very nice. I have no qualms with him whatsoever. It was just out of our price range. I liked the person who gave the quote but I didn't like the quote.

Description of Work
We did get a quote from Albright for the patio enclosures. We wanted to put a sunroom at the back of our house.

11/27/2013

Bret Albright and his crew did a glass and screen enclosure -- with French doors -- for our large back porch on our Victorian home. His price was reasonable compared to other quotes, he communicated well with me about various aspects of the project as it moved along (a supplier delay and one change that we made in the original plan), and the work was done very professionally. Bret is very easy to ...

11/14/2013

Punctual, professional, kind, receptive to feedback/input (lots of input)!

Description of Work
Brett and his crew built us a beautiful screened in porch with a fireplace! It's our favorite room!

Category decks

12/21/2012

Brett was great to work with on home improvement jobs. Brett arranged an appointment within a few hours of the first time I called him for an estimate. He showed up on time and was respectful of the fact that while it is a work place for him it is my house. This was nice. My husband and I had an idea of what we wanted for our basement but I cannot draw and my husband could not arrange his schedule...

Description of Work
Basement remodeling to include: new dryer vent location move washer 3 interior walls built removal of old flooring and installation of Marmoleum floating floor drywalling doors framing window baseboard and crown molding painting walls and ceiling new floor covering on existing stairs

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

General Construction / Home Remodeling - Sunrooms, Patio Rooms, Porches, Decks (Treated and composite), Concrete Patios, Kitchen / Bathroom / Basement Remodeling, windows, gutters, and other variouos home improvement projects.