Albright Sunrooms LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2009

10733 W 130th St

North Royalton, OH 44133

Albright Sunrooms is a small company that provides large company service. We have over 25 years of construction business experience with over 300 beautiful sunrooms installed, dozens of decks, patios and numerous home improvement projects. We value and appreciate your business, are curteous and respectful of your time and property, dependable and encourage your input and open communication....

06/10/2015

MARY G.

I elected to use another company; however, would consider using the provider for other services in the future.

Description of Work
Provider gave me an estimate for demolishing a dilapidated existing room and constructing a new sunroom.

06/10/2014

Sharon B.

The quote was close to $60000. It was just ridiculous. It could be a downpayment for a new house with the quote that I got. The guy was very nice. I have no qualms with him whatsoever. It was just out of our price range. I liked the person who gave the quote but I didn't like the quote.

Description of Work
We did get a quote from Albright for the patio enclosures. We wanted to put a sunroom at the back of our house.

11/27/2013

Ray E.

Bret Albright and his crew did a glass and screen enclosure -- with French doors -- for our large back porch on our Victorian home. His price was reasonable compared to other quotes, he communicated well with me about various aspects of the project as it moved along (a supplier delay and one change that we made in the original plan), and the work was done very professionally. Bret is very easy to work with, he has a good crew that seems to enjoy what they do, and he works hard to ensure customer satisfaction. My wife and I are very pleased with the outcome of the project.

11/14/2013

VICTOR H.

Punctual, professional, kind, receptive to feedback/input (lots of input)!

Description of Work
Brett and his crew built us a beautiful screened in porch with a fireplace! It's our favorite room!

Category decks

12/21/2012

Patti W.

Brett was great to work with on home improvement jobs. Brett arranged an appointment within a few hours of the first time I called him for an estimate. He showed up on time and was respectful of the fact that while it is a work place for him it is my house. This was nice. My husband and I had an idea of what we wanted for our basement but I cannot draw and my husband could not arrange his schedule to meet with me and Brett. So, we left a lot of decisions to Brett and said "use your best judgment". The basement looks fabulous! Brett was more concerned about some of the details than we were. Brett recycled an odd door that a previous owner used in the basement, but the door was not straight. The door is in the utility part of the basement and will be used 1-2 times a year so it did not bother me, but Brett wanted it straight. I do not know what he did, but the door is straight. My husband and I wanted to use Marmoleum flooring but Brett did not have experience with installing it. It installs like other floating floors but other contractors may have wanted to stick with what they already know. Brett never hesitated but was forthright about his lack of experience with this type of flooring. He did a great job! The floor looks amazing, even the checkerboard pattern that my husband wanted looks great. We wanted one wall painted red. Red is a tricky color for anyone, but the color looks great on the wall. In addition to the work being done well and in a timely manner, Brett was conscious of the fact that my husband and I were living in our house along with our 4 cats. Construction is messy but Brett did a nice job of containing the mess and cleaned up each day. We have some other projects for Brett next year.

Description of Work
Basement remodeling to include: new dryer vent location move washer 3 interior walls built removal of old flooring and installation of Marmoleum floating floor drywalling doors framing window baseboard and crown molding painting walls and ceiling new floor covering on existing stairs

Category remodeling, basement remodeling

07/28/2012

Lynn C.

The Albright Sunrooms crew arrived when they said they would and they worked all day, every day, until the project was completed. The workmanship is very professional and the deck addition they built is superior to the original deck. I believe they went over and above the original proposal without changing their price and did additional work that I requested for a very reasonable fee. They removed every bit of debris when the job was done and offered a helping hand when the hot tub was delivered. I will be in touch with them again for my next home improvement project.

Description of Work
Albright Sunrooms built an addition to my deck to support and surround a new hot tub.

Category decks

04/25/2012

Deborah R.

I didn't like anything about them. My overall experience with them was average. I will not use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
They were suppose to finish my basement.

Category basement waterproofing, basement remodeling

07/07/2011

HENK S.

I am going to spend about $40000 for the work. The job has been great and so far, it’s really nice. They are punctual, friendly and very meticulous in their work.

Description of Work
I am currently using the services of Albright Sunrooms and they are installing a deck and a sunroom for me.

Category decks, sunrooms

06/21/2011

JANE S.

I had originally contacted a different company on Angie's list. but they were too busy so they gave me Albirght's name. They were wonderful. I cannot tell you how many contractors that i have had in my house that do not know what they are doing. They are professional, looked at the job and did everything correctly the first time! I am so pleased to get their name and I will be using them again for other projects around my home!

Description of Work
hung two doors in the home

Category doors, sunrooms

11/10/2009

VICTOR H.

They stayed committed and were always respectful and punctual on the job. The job took about 6 weeks, which included a glitch in the project. I will continue to use this company in the future.

Description of Work
I hired this company to construct a screened porch with a fireplace in the back.

Salvatore excavating

Wise Waterproofing

A Team of Local Waterproofing Specialists With 10 years of experience in basement waterproofing services, our team is here to help keep your basement dry. Wise Waterproofing is Northeast Ohio’s go-to waterproofing contractor. Providing professional basement waterproofing systems, sump pumps, downspout lines & more. Serving Akron, Canton, Cleveland and the surrounding area. **Get $500 Off Waterproofing System**Contact us today!

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

General Construction / Home Remodeling - Sunrooms, Patio Rooms, Porches, Decks (Treated and composite), Concrete Patios, Kitchen / Bathroom / Basement Remodeling, windows, gutters, and other variouos home improvement projects.