AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2001

ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc.

ESP ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS IS A FULL SERVICE CONTRACTOR FROM LOW VOLTAGE TO HIGH VOLTAGE. WE ARE A MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. WE DO NOT USE SUB CONTRACTORS. WE ARE LICENSED WITH THE STATE OF OHIO. (OH LIC. 45431) WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, AND DISCOVER. WE GUARANTEE ALL ARE WORK.

Offers by ESP Electrical Contractors, Inc. on Angi
C&R Precision Electric

C & R Precision Electric Inc is an electrical contracting company that specializes in all aspects of commercial and residential electrical work. What sets us apart from our competitors is our Mission Statement: To provide exceptional electrical work done right the first time. To earn and maintain an outstanding reputation for quality, integrity and personal attention to each and every customer. To be known as the best electrical contractors. Every employee at C & R Precision Electric inc is driven by our mission.

Artist's Touch Painting

08/25/2015

Mark also cleaned up a lot of subtle problems with the overall front of the house, including a flowerbox. There were a lot of 'little things' that he mentioned I should take a look at so I told him to clean up what was appropriate. I went out of town and returned to a beautiful front door and the entire front of my home looked clean and fresh. There was no up charge. I really didn't know how I was...

Description of Work
Installed front door, repaired water damage to trim and upgraded bay window area.

Category drywall

02/27/2009

The whole project took most of the summer. We went from an outdated three room living area to a BEAUTIFUL great room which we couldn't be more happy with. Mark does excellent work and is very conscientious. We will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Mark took three rooms, kitchen, dining and living room and made one great room, removing all the walls. He raised the ceiling in one area, built a beautiful pillar for support. Built an Island with pull out bins for trash and recycles, space for dishwasher and wine cooler and two cupboards for wine glasses and cook books. He raised the floor in an attached three season sun room so there was an easy transition between rooms. He also insulated this room, hung dry wall, raised the ceiling for a fan and replaced the entry door. In the kitchen he hung slate back splash with new counter tops and new laminate flooring. He installed a 52" flat screen TV in an in laid area of wall (he made) and ran all wiring for the sound system.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,insulation,remodeling,marble & granite,home remodeling

10/14/2008

I was extremely happy with the work that this company did. He showed up regularly and was a one man show, he did everything and payed great attention to detail. He was a nice guy and his prices and ratings on Angie's List were the main reasons why we choose them.

Description of Work
This company came out and remodeled by basement and did the drywall work, electrical, painting, and built custom cabinets for me as well.

Category drywall,electrician,interior painters

10/29/2007

He's punctual. He's done a lot of other things for me. Staircase, other cupboards, attic steps, and ceramic tile.

Description of Work
He built some cupboards for my garage.

Category woodworking

07/20/2007

They don't identify the company when they answer the phone, so you don't know who you are talking too.

Description of Work
We had an appointment scheduled. They called to cancel two days before the appointment. I tried to re schedule three times and no one would return my call.

Category remodeling