Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2013

6094 Hickory Trail

North Ridgeville, OH 44039

Professional pet sitting in your home while you're at work or on vacation. We receive very high client satisfaction and provide quality references. We can customize the care of your pet(s) and employ sitters you can trust. Please see our website: www.whiskerstotails.org for more details on rates, services, client testimonials, our sitters, and more....

09/07/2020

Jody W.

Wonderful!! Needed for two weeks and all went well and our cat loves to come out to see Marlene when she arrives!!

Description of Work
Kitty sitting

09/04/2020

Linda R.

Marlene and her team are the best. Very reliable and I never have to worry about my kitties. The cost is well worth my peace of mind while I'm on vacation.

Description of Work
Cat care, including twice daily medications, for one week. Plant watering, mail pickup, hummingbird feeder care and daily pics and reports on my fur babies.

08/17/2020

Diane G.

Initially I was told that if you hire a pet sitter you should know if they are members of Pet Sitters International. So that’s where I started and how I found Marlene and Whiskerstotails. At our first visit she came over and spent about 2 hours getting to know us and our dog Bub ( a beautiful Rottweiler). Her experience,professionalism, attitude, and animal care plan was exactly what I wanted. Someone to care for my dog as I do. A visit includes a walk, play, affection, fresh water,treats,brushing, giving him medication and lots of LOVE. Then she sends my husband and I photos and a full report of the visit. I trust her and her team implicitly! I have recommended her to friends and they are equally as satisfied. I recommend Whiskerstotails without reservation!

Description of Work
Pet sitting.

08/10/2020

Diane G.

Initially I was told that if you hire a pet sitter you should know if they are members of Pet Sitters International. So that’s where I started and how I found Marlene and Whiskerstotails. At our first visit she came over and spent about 2 hours getting to know us and our dog Bub ( a beautiful Rottweiler). Her experience,professionalism, attitude, and animal care plan was exactly what I wanted. Someone to care for my dog as I do. A visit includes a walk, play, affection, fresh water,treats,brushing, giving him medication and lots of LOVE. Then she sends my husband and I photos and a full report of the visit. I trust her and her team implicitly! I have recommended her to friends and they are equally as satisfied. I recommend Whiskerstotails with reservation!

Description of Work
Pet sitting

08/04/2019

Sandy L.

Marlene claimed my key didn’t work, came a day early ( when I was very clear on the days she was needed) and charged me for an extra day, never sent me emails, and lost my key. Would not recommend her at all!!

Description of Work
Feeding cats (2), litter, mail, water plants

Category pet sitters

This review is from a disgruntled client who failed to honor terms of her contract. Unfortunately she got confused easily and tried to blame us for her own mistakes and miscommunications. The home was filthy and we had to terminate the relationship. The comments in her review are completely inaccurate.

07/21/2019

Julie G.

Marlene and her team are fantastic. Marlene is very responsive when I reach out and completely reliable. I receive a text update after every visit and every day when we are on vacation. I know my dog is in good hands because Marlene and her team treat her like she is their own.

Description of Work
Dog sitting

07/19/2019

Bill R.

Have used multiple times and will continue to use. They provide pics from the visits and make sure not only fed but are shown some attention, etc.

Description of Work
Pet Sitting

07/16/2019

Bernadette T.

It has been such a blessing that I came across Whiskers to Tails. My girls are 2 years old and have lots of energy to burn on their mid-day walks. I was so impressed and at ease the moment I met Marlene for our consultation. She went right to the floor to greet my girls and they were so excited. Whiskers to Tails is very organized, thorough, and caring, with great communication. It’s also very comforting to know we don’t have to board them when we plan our next vacation. Marlene also goes above and beyond watching over our house, brings in my deliveries, and even brings our empty garbage cans back to the house. I never ever expected all of that! They are a great addition to helping us care for our girls and I know they are in great hands.

Description of Work
Dog Walking

Category dog walkers

11/28/2018

JUDITH C.

We had just fired another pet service due to the death of one our cats after we got home due to gross neglect and failure to seek medical treatment for his fatal condition while we were gone. This provider truly cares about your pets as if they were her own. She cleaned up the upchuck, treated the pee spots, cleaned the floors and cat dishes. She medicated some of the cats and sent back pictures of them while we were gone so that we could see them. She tried her best to comply with the long list of instructions we left and mostly succeeded. We highly recommend her and will be using her services again in late January.

Description of Work
Care for 14 cats, 14 litter boxes, 8 water dishes, medication, outside chores. We left a long to do list. We requested that most chores be done twice daily. This was not an easy job!

06/25/2018

Lori B.

Wonderful! I could not have asked for anything more. My pets have always been happy and healthy when we return. My one cat needs medicine twice a day and I was so happy all is well with that. I have been using this service couple times a month and on vacations for almost a year now. I love how they will text you a picture of your pet when they are visiting. It shows all is well. The house is always in order when we return. They get an A+ from me.

Description of Work
Pet sitting. One dog sometimes and other times two cats.

Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC

How is Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC overall rated?

Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC open?

Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC is open:

Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

What payment options does Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC provide

Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC offer free estimates?

No, Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC does not offer free project estimates.

Does Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC?

No, Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC does not offer warranties.

What services does Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC offer?

Whiskers to Tails Professional Pet Sitting LLC offers the following services: Dog walking while you are at work. In-home pet sitting while you are away or on vacation. Transportation to the groomer or vet. Give medications and injections.