Rolling Thunder Window, Gutter Cleaning and Pressure Washing

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2000

As a multi-year Angie's List Super Service Award Winner, Rolling Thunder Window Cleaning, Inc. has been serving clients in Northeast Ohio since 1997. Large or small, we treat each home as if it were our very own. This level of personal care has brought clients back again and again. Repeat clients account for over 90% of our business. Let us be the clear choice for all your window cleaning! Service You Can Trust .... Rolling Thunder has been awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award since 2001! Additionally, we are fully insured for your protection and peace of mind. Professionally Trained .... Our employees complete an extensive training and safety program. This training, combined with years of experience, ensures top quality service. You can rest assured that Rolling Thunder employees will respect your personal privacy and property....

Power Clean

We do power washing of homes, driveways, sidewalks and more. We offer a great job for a great price

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Powergreen Pressure Washing

We specialize in soft washing and pressure washing for your home and business. House washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and concrete ceiling are our specialties. We are a veteran owned company and we are professionally trained, certified and insured for your protection. With our “best-in-industry” products guarantee. You will be satisfied with our concrete sealer‘s. Powergreen is also a professional Christmas Lighting company, parterning with www.Wehangchristmaslights.com from Nov 1 through Feb 1. Design, install, maintenance, removal and storage is what we cover. Its all included.

05/25/2021

They were in and out within an hour! They cleaned up after themselves! Customer Service was very helpful and communicative too!

Description of Work
"It was two men, Luke and Steven, and they did FANTASTIC! They were very thorough! It was perfect! They had their masks on, they put shoes coverings on. "

Category gutter cleaning,pressure washing

05/21/2021

Luke and Steve were very polite and professional. They made quick work of cleaning our gutters and cleaned up before they left. It hasn't rained yet to tell how well the gutters are working now, but I witnessed them taking a LOT of debris away. Would hire again!

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter repair

05/20/2021

I rarely use the word "fabulous" but every time Rick comes to help me out, he truly does a fabulous job.

Description of Work
Rick and Allen cleaned all of my windows, inside and out, and screens in my two story home.

Category decks,window cleaning

03/01/2021

They did a good job and they were reasonable that is why I kept using them.

Description of Work
They came back and cleaned my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

11/03/2020

Rick the owner cleaned my windows inside. I left for work and came home to sparkling windows. I did have one concern with two small high windows. I called Rick and he immediately apologized for my having to call him. He then came back to see what I was seeing, which turned out to be a problem with old window film, not the cleaning. However, Rick was very professional in handling the situation, whi...

Description of Work
Inside and outside window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Window Cleaning - Gutter Cleaning - Pressure/Power Washing - House Washing - Roof Mildew Removal - Holiday Lights Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover