Ohio Junk Force

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2010

PLEASE CALL (888) 998-5865 TO SCHEDULE YOUR SERVICE. We specialize in junk removal. We are a Cleveland owned and operated company that specializes in the removal of junk, rubbish, and trash from homes, apartments, warehouses, businesses, and government properties. We remove old furniture,

Ohio Junk Force

hauling (844)trash removal (110)movers (18)handyman (18)excavating (15)garage doors (4)

01/13/2022

Tammy P.

They were absolutely wonderful. You should be proud to have them working for your company. Rarely, do we find the qualities that they had doing their job these days. Thanks so very much Tammy

Description of Work
Freezer from basement hauled away

Category excavators, hauling services

Work Completed On 01/13/2022

Review for Ohio Junk Force - 9385 Reed Rd, North Ridgeville, OH - 39596364

03/06/2021

Donna B.

Great. The team worked well together and were very efficient.

Description of Work
Removal of unwanted items from attic.

Category excavators

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

11/11/2020

Kate C.

I was in Cleveland Heights helping an elderly relative clear out some horribly messy and cluttered rooms. The OJF team was very courteous and flexible about special requests, not to mention super, super strong! We ended up with 3 1/3 full trucks of junk. I greatly appreciated their cheerful help and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removing Junk

Work Completed On 11/06/2020

07/27/2020

MARGUERITE W.

The 2 young men who came were helpful, courteous, and quick. Nothing was too much of a bother.

Description of Work
Had to partially empty a house to get it ready for sale.

Category excavators, hauling services

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

Review for Ohio Junk Force - 9385 Reed Rd, North Ridgeville, OH - 38749413

06/05/2020

rich F.

Great! The two gentlemen that did it were awesome. They were very professional and very had workers. They made sure I was very happy with the job before they left!

Description of Work
Hauling hot tub from basement hauling 70 paver stones and lava rocks and demo and haul away deck

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

04/13/2020

Trevor M.

Junk Force removed a couch, tall dresser, queen mattress, box spring, frame (with wheels), small desk, kitchen table, coffee table from my fiancee's apartment. They came within the time window given to us on the phone and called us about 15-20 minutes before they arrived. They were nice and professional, and very efficient. I believe they were careful as well, as we didn't notice any damage afterwards. They ended up charging us less than the price they estimated on the phone because our stuff took up less space in their truck than they thought it would. They saved us a ton of headache and potential arguments by removing this furniture for us. We definitely recommend them if you need any stuff hauled away!

Description of Work
Removing and disposing of furniture from apartment.

Work Completed On 04/10/2020

03/26/2020

Richard W.

These guys are great to work with. Used them multiple times and they are a go-to contractor for me. Prompt, courteous, professional. Big and small loads for me. Reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Junk Removal

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business!

01/09/2020

Jon L.

They were pretty awesome. They would come with their truck and asked what I wanted to go . They were very customer service friendly.

Description of Work
Took junk away

Work Completed On 07/11/2017

10/30/2019

Debbie C.

The Ohio Junk Force crew was excellent! They called ahead to let us know they were on their way, arrived at the scheduled appointment time and went right to work. The team worked quickly and efficiently removing all of the designated items. They cleaned up any remaining debris afterwards. The guys were very courteous and a pleasure to work with. We solicited estimates from several different junk removal companies and found Ohio Junk Force’s price to be the best, most reasonable cost for the service provided. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs one of services they offer. Doug & Debbie Clark

Description of Work
We were preparing my Mother-In-Law’s home for sale and needed to weed out, remove unwanted miscellaneous items accumulated over the years.

Work Completed On 10/30/2019

05/17/2019

Pamela M W.

Great!!! On time and clean up after. Will used them again..

Description of Work
Hauling junk

Work Completed On 05/17/2015

06/20/2018

Diana M.

They did an excellent job. They were efficient, professional, and polite. They worked quickly and cleaned up very well afterwards. We have used their company 4 times over the years and they have always done a great job.

Description of Work
We hired junk force to break down and haul away a large rotting wooden picnic table, and a very large broken pool cover, as well as a number of smaller items.

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

06/18/2018

Gary U.

Two man team was on time and moved quickly without complaint. They completed the job neatly and were very professional.

Description of Work
Pick up of old consruction material, large screen tv, copper piping

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Review for Ohio Junk Force - 9385 Reed Rd, North Ridgeville, OH - 37164318

05/24/2018

Steve R.

Perfectly on time price as contracted

Description of Work
Junk hauling

05/06/2018

CHRISTOPHER D.

Initially I reached out to a competitor, but they were slow in getting back to me. After multiple days waiting, I called Ohio Junk Force, who responded immediately. They got me on their schedule right away, and two young men from the company showed up right on time. They worked quickly and efficiently, and demolished our old deck. The job was interrupted by a thunderstorm, so they returned first thing the next morning and finished up the job, and then cleaned up after themselves. They were very polite, and worked very hard. I would definitely use the company again for any hauling needs I have.

Description of Work
Deck demolition and hauling away debris

Work Completed On 05/05/2018

05/02/2018

sharon B.

Great! Very easy to arrange, pick up was as agreed on with no problems.

Description of Work
A bunch of junk from basement re-do needed to go!

Work Completed On 02/01/2018

01/23/2018

DANIEL P.

Amazing and quick response. The young men that came were very polite and expedient in getting the job done. The price was very reasonable thanks to an Angie's list special. I can't imagine ever using anyone else for this type of work.

Description of Work
I had four bedrooms, a hall, and stairs of carpeting and padding that needed to be removed from my garage.

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

12/12/2017

Gwen G.

Very well. They were very prompt and efficient and removed everything I "pointed" to!

Description of Work
Old furniture, etc removed from vacant house.

Work Completed On 11/04/2017

12/06/2017

Joyce T.

They arrived at the scheduled time & efficiently performed the work. (My only less-than-perfect rating for Professionalism was because one team member wanted to leave site because of weather. They left but returned without one of the workers to complete the project.). The remaining team was great & I would recommend this company.

Description of Work
Ohio Junk Force tore down our dilapidated backyard shed.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

11/22/2017

Jill V.

Went well- there were additional costs due to amount of junk so makes it hard to estimate up front

Description of Work
We had a lot of junk to be hauled away

Work Completed On 11/22/2017

11/09/2017

Franklin Y.

The guys were great, quick and efficient!

Description of Work
Removal of debris from garage cleanup

Category garbage collection

Work Completed On 09/15/2017

09/18/2017

Sandra H.

Very good, efficient and nothing damaged moving such a big piece of furniture.

Description of Work
Moved piano and bench

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

08/23/2017

karen S.

very simple job yet a very quick response! It was a last minute idea and request on my part. The team accommodated me and I appreciated the entire effort; phone call to pick up! thank you.

Description of Work
I had a few old window screes and other sm items removed from my garage.

Work Completed On 07/21/2017

08/08/2017

Belinda H.

You point, they picked up. They gave excellent service. Out of the 25 years I have used anyone for work to be done, they were by very far, the very best. It is hard to find this type of service and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Hauling of years of junk in my home. They even removed carpet in two rooms. They tried to move a bed upstairs, but the hall was too narrow. They cleaned up in every room that junk was taken out of.