IRRIGATION CONTRACTORS INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2008

6 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEE OF $70.00 APPLIES AS OF 6/3/08. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL....

ServiceMyLawnSprinkler.com

3 Employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Travel charges may apply.

Starks Landscaping & More

Hi my name is Matthew, I have been landscaping for 18 years. I've always give 110% and do my best to turn your yard into your greatest dream. I offer fair pricing, there's not a price I can't beat. My greatest satisfaction is the smile on your face after your dream turns into reality. I offer grass cutting mowing pavers retention wall irrigation you name it I do it hard to find good workers these days but you can still count on me quick and efficient with quality

12/08/2011

The owner is Charlotte Jones. I liked them and I would use them again. I spent $50 on that service. Everything was great.

Description of Work
I used Irrigation Contractors Inc. in November to winterize my irrigation system.

05/04/2010

Ted and Mike did a very thorough and detailed inspection of entire sprinkler system.They made necessary improvements. All work was excellent and done in a very timely manner. This is the only company I use ...they have proven to be the absolute best. Very honest ...quality results year after year.

Description of Work
Inspected irrigation system,replacd sprinkler heads,activated system, and installed new automatic rain sensor.Also inspected and tested backflow device.

07/01/2009

Another excellent result from this outstanding and reliable company. Ted continues to provide outstanding service.

Description of Work
Repaired leak in back flow valve..

05/17/2009

Excellent total overall performance. On time ..thorough inspection of all parts of system and proper working of system. Ted and Chuck were terrific!

Description of Work
Turned Sprinkler System on. Replaced drip tips and raised sprinkler heads.

05/15/2008

From the time I contacted this outstanding company to the finishing of the project everything went extremely well. Ted and Josh arrived on time and worked non stop until work was done. Absolutely terrific results. Meticulous attention to detail. Recommend money saving tips. Very polite and courteous, answered all my questions regarding operation of new system. Left their work area spotless. Best i...

Description of Work
Installed new drip irrigation system for flower beds, shrubs and trees.

Category irrigation systems

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INSTALLATION, MAINTENANCE & REPAIR OF IRRIGATION SYSTEMS.