BULK-N-BUSHEL LANDSCAPING MATERIALS

Founded 1976 • With Angi since May 2006

Aspen Property Services

Aspen Property Services

Aspen Property Services provides mowing, landscaping, hardscaping and snow removal.

06/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided topsoil

CATEGORY greenhouses

09/20/2013

The patio blocks could not be delivered-I had to drive over and get them they told me. Then the mulch was a different color (light) than the first I got last month. The topsoil was nothing more than fill dirt--yet I was charged for topsoil. All in all, I was not happy with the items delivered and I paid for the better materials.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gravel, stones, mulch and topsoil

02/16/2013

High quality mulch was delivered as promised, even after a late change in the type of mulch that I requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered home delivery of bulk mulch

09/04/2008

Service and delivery was great. They arrived when they said they would and dropped off the soil. I moved the soil to the places needed and then added the grass seed. The grass would not grow even though I watered it properly. I have planted grass many times and never had trouble. I reseeded the area, and this time added peat moss. I watered it properly again and the grass still didn't grow. I noti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Bulk-N-Bushell and asked if they had a good topsoil for a large area of grass reseeding. They said they had a very good topsoil for that purpose. I ordered three cubic yards and it was delivered in the next three days.

05/29/2008

Customer service was friendly and I was pleased with the delivery time frame (delivered 2 or 3 days after I placed my order). The dirt, however, was not sufficient quality for planting. It contains entirely too many pebbles and is very sandy and holds moisture extremely poorly. After a few days of watering, my garden bed looks like I scattered small pebbles all over it. I will be buying dirt for m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased 2 cubic yards of their highest quality topsoil based on representation that it was suitable for a raised bed garden. Dirt was to be delivered.

CATEGORY mulch

RIVERBED GRAVEL, SMALL SILICA, MEDIUM SILICA, BURGUNDY RED, MOUNTAIN PURPLE, RED LAVA ROCK, WHITE MARBLE CHIPS AND WESTERN SUNRISE DECORATIVE STONES. LIMESTONE, SAND, BARK, BOULDERS, SANDSTONE. LANDSCAPE PAVERS,

INSTALLATIONS OR PLANT MATERIAL