Orkin Pest Control - North Olmsted

Founded 1901 • With Angi since July 1997

6769 Industrial Pkwy

North Olmsted, OH 44070

Additional phone numbers – (440) 473-0456, (440) 582-8572, (800) 800-6754, (440) 779-7017, (678) 342-5003. Additional DBAs - Orkin LLC, Orkin Inc.

08/23/2017

Linda D.

Mike from Orkin in N Olmsted Ohio, is our pest control expert. We have been dealing with him and Orkin for two years now, and he and Orkin do a fabulous job. We can't thank Mike enough for being persistent in getting rid of our problem in 2015. He is professional and does a great thorough job. They charge around $110.00 per visit three times per year, in March, June & September. We never see any bugs all year round after Mike sprays. It is fantastic and well worth the money.

Description of Work
General bug spray and Phorid fly problem in 2015.

09/10/2014

Matthew D.

Very expensive and ineffective. Came out for Ants and four months later the problem is no better.

09/23/2013

Robert D.

We had pest control issues. Primarily due to having an outdoor/indoor cat who liked to sleep under the shrubs. He brought in the fleas which turned into a medical issue for our dog who we nearly lost. Orkins service was an ongoing contract for approximately six months which dealt with all pest issues whether they were due to fleas, spiders or other bugs. very efficient, always arrived at scheduled day and time.Their services were reasonable. Would use the service again if necessary.

Description of Work
Orkin of North Olmsted provided pest control services.

07/29/2013

dale P.

Treatment provided as discussed and explained

Description of Work
Treatment for ant infestation

05/21/2013

D.A. N.

The tech arrived timely. We live about 1 1/2 hour away from Gainesville, GA, where the tech was coming from. The tech arrived in a nice white truck with the Orkin name on the side. The tech was dressed very nice with the Orkin name on his shirt. He was a very pleasant young man.

Description of Work
The tech dug a 6" wide X 6" deep ditch all around the house concrete foundation. The pumped in liquid solution in the ditch. When finished the tech back filled the ditch. Also, in the house at the base of the wall on each side of the fireplace he drilled a small hole and pumped in some solution into the wall. Afterward he caulked the holes. The tech wore booties over his shoes while in the house.

11/19/2012

Charles and Julie M.

They were wonderful. There was a great guy, named Pat, was so wonderful. He came out four times and verified we do not have bed bugs. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
We called them out for possible bed bugs.

06/08/2012

Melissa M.

We started seeing large ants in the home we recently purchased so we called Orkin. They were very attentive on the phone and provided several choices of treatment. They were able to schedule an initial appointment within two days. The technician arrived at the end of the time range given (still 'on time') and was very polite. He wore shoe covers in our home and was patient with us when we asked questions. He was knowledgeable and provided us with all of the necessary information. We have not seen ants since and would definitely recommend their service.

Description of Work
Indoor/outdoor treatment for ants

06/05/2012

Pamela K.

I have used them for years. My guy has been really great, comes every month, is right on time, if I need to reschedule it is no problem, and he is very efficient. It is kind of pricey but I have woods and I hate big bugs.

Description of Work
I use Orkin Pest Control for the bugs.

06/04/2012

Chris S.

Everything has always gone well for us with them.

Description of Work
They do pest control for us.

05/05/2012

Deborah D.

They are very punctual and service oriented and even come back out in between scheduled calls if we have an issue at no charge.

Description of Work
They come out every other month to spray inside and outside for pests. They even offer a special mosquito repellent that is extremely thorough where they spray all of the trees and shrubbery during the summer.

05/01/2012

William M.

I do not like them. They are very ineffective. I will not use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Orkin Pest Control – North Olmsted.

04/23/2012

CHARLOTTE & JIM F.

They called me back to make sure everything was okay. They come out, treat the baseboards, the bed, and everything. They come out again in two weeks and do the same. They are very, very professional, but, the price was more than I anticipated. I have used them in the past for wasps and they are very, very good.

Description of Work
I called them because I think I had bed bugs. They came, sprayed the whole bedroom, and wanted to know if everything was okay.

04/20/2012

Linda A.

We just call one number and they send someone out. I pay them yearly. I don't have to say them anything when they come out. They just come out every year to do the inspection. They don't leave a mess and they cleanup. I wouldn't use them for anything because they seemed to be a little expensive.

Description of Work
We have a contract with Orkin Pest Control - North Olmsted. They treated the termite problem. We have been using their service for 25 years.

04/16/2012

Kathleen A.

They've been very good to work with; very professional.

Description of Work
We use Orkin for pest control service on a monthly basis.

04/14/2012

Mary W.

They explained to me exactly what they will do. They will go back to their colony after eating the bait, so I know where they are going to be and I can be prepared. When he explained it to me, it was very funny. I felt like the bugs reported back to the colony or something. They do a very good job. He said this year that all bugs will be bad because we didn't have a cold winter.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control. They put bait out in very small places because I have grandchildren coming in, so they don'ts spray inside my house.

04/10/2012

Donna G.

They are excellent. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control.

04/06/2012

Bernard C.

They call the day before they come to tell you they will be there just in case you have some animals. They also pay attention to things that you might want. We have rat traps and they check them every time they come. We had some ivy on the side of the house and we asked if we could have some extra spray on it because of the spiders. They really are very helpful and I haven't had ants in my house in over 4 or 5 years, so I think they are doing their job. Their price is comparable to others. I will continue using their services in the future.

Description of Work
They come and spray for bugs and pests.

04/04/2012

Debora H.

The same guy services our home, and it is nice to be familiar with the person who is going to be coming in to our home. He is always very prompt and does a good job.

Description of Work
During the winter they spray inside and they set traps to remove mice from our home. During the summer they also spray the outside to prevent ants.

03/21/2012

Ryan B.

We called a few places and they offered a one-time service for the pest issue we had. Most of the others wanted us to sign up for a one year contract which we didn't want. We were very satisfied. The technician really clearly explained what he would be doing. He gave me his personal cell phone number if we had any issues. I called a couple of times with questions and he was very honest. We were very pleased with the service and would use them again.

Description of Work
We used Orkin for a one time service for pest control. They took care of fleas.

03/12/2012

Melissa G.

They are good. The people are really friendly and they come when you call. My experience was excellent.

Description of Work
They provided pest control for ants by putting down bait and spraying.

03/08/2012

Heather L.

They sprayed the exterior. I would definitely recommend them to anybody. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Orkin Pest Control - North Olmsted for pest control last month.

01/05/2012

Melinda S.

I am happy with them. I have a contract with them. They do a good job. I have had no problems with them at all. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I use Orkin Pest Control for pest control on an ongoing basis.

12/12/2011

john B.

I paid about $73 for their service. There was an additional $45 monthly service charge over the summer for mosquito service. Other than that, I have had no problems with them. They have been more than reasonable with me. I don't know how their pricing is compared to other companies. The person who came out was very informative and suggested alternatives without really trying to push anything. He was pretty good about knowing what he was talking about for the most part. They made me feel like family. I would use them again in the future if necessary.

Description of Work
I used Orkin Pest Control - North Olmsted for pest control.

09/06/2011

Mark M.

I have an ongoing contract with them. I have been using them for the past three years and I don't have any complaints. I have never compared their prices.

Description of Work
I used Orkin Pest Control - North Olmsted last week for pest control services.

08/16/2011

Dibya S.

They came out to inspect the house for pests. We pay them for inspecting our place for pests every year. This includes them making regular inspection of the house for pests. The workers who came to do the inspection were very nice. I have no complications with the company. I and lsquo;am thinking of using their services for pest control in my attic. They are a little more expensive than the others. I would use their services in the future also

Description of Work
I used Orkin Pest Control for pest control services. I used their services in May.

Airlock Insulation

The Leaders of Cellulose Insulation. Joseph Wolf has 32 years of experience in insulating new and existing homes with cellulose spray insulation. He and his father were the first in Northeast Ohio to spray cellulose insulation. Joseph is the lead installer and an owner of the company. Some other benefits of Cellulose: Stops air infiltration - R-value does not measure for air infiltration. (air passes right through fiberglass) Keeps bugs and rodents out Fire Retardant - Class 1 Fire Rating 90% Sound Deadening 100% GREEN - No Toxins

2022 Super Service Award

KILROY INSULATION INC

We've built our reputation one job at a time - SERVING NE OHIO for over 37 years!Kilroy Home Insulation Inc. was established in 1977 and has a long tradition of servicing the Cleveland area and its surrounding suburbs. We have become the largest residential insulation company in Northeast Ohio. A Cleveland based company that prides themselves on saving our customers money on their heating and cooling bills. Our highly trained technicians have made home weatherization their specialty.

Insulate My Home

Insulate My Home is a residential insulation contractor. We provide materials and installation services for all types of home projects with a focus on affordability, quality, and customer service. Whether you’re buying a new home or updating your current house, we’re the experienced residential insulation contractors you can trust. We’ve insulated thousands of homes throughout Ohio & Western PA. Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential and commercial pest control & exterminating.