HOME DEPOT

With Angi since September 1999

4.3

GREAT NORTHERN MALL LOCATION....

Shotime Construction

My business has been continuously growing for over 20 years. We do roofing, siding, interior remodeling, framing, brick work, to name a few. I am very skilled in this aspect and can provide efficient and sufficient work. There is a 5 year warranty on all the labor we provide, if something was to happen and need fixed immediately (i.e. leaking, etc.) I will be able to provide that service immediately.

10/01/2016

They should have better scheduling. It took a long time to get it scheduled and get it done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home Depot did my carpeting. They installed new carpets.

CATEGORY carpet installation

06/01/2016

They were here May 11th of 2016.  The experience was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Home Depot for roofing services.

CATEGORY roofing

02/26/2015

The installers arrived on time and completed work in a timely manner. After install was completed decorative grids on the inside of the windows were found to be uneven which required 3 of the windows to  be reordered and replaced a second time. I obtained several estimates before deciding on home depot. Home Depot was the highest priced but I went with them because I believed that the windows woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 4 slider windows and 6 picture windows at the front of the house with Simonton replacement windows.

CATEGORY roofing,window treatments,home improvement stores

03/03/2014

They were pretty good. The man that put the flooring did well. When I had some problems the installers came back and fixed it. I didn't have much contact with them because they did it while I was a work but they were fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the flooring service of Home Depot. They did downstairs, stairs and the hallway upstairs.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

01/02/2014

Customer service at this location was great. Everyone was friendly and efficient. An employee came out to help us load our vehicle. Nothing to complain about at the Brookpark Home Depot location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a new two-stage snowblower from Home Depot on Brookpark Road.

CATEGORY roofing