AZ Home Improvement

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2012

Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service may apply....

Smylie One Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We believe that comfort & safety go hand in hand. Whether it is in your home with your family, or at your place of business. You should always have peace of mind knowing that Smylie One will always be there when you need us, night or day. For all of your heating, cooling, or plumbing needs. The Smylie One comfort team. Charges flat rate. Award winning. We are a 24/7 emergency service business company. Please feel free to contact us after hours. Our answering service will get in touch with our technician on call.

Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain on Angi
Killeen Plumbing

Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing Company.

Offers by Killeen Plumbing on Angi

05/30/2013

I used Them on last year. He put my wash and dryer up on platforms. He put some flooring in the closet for me replace some flooring. He did a beautiful job. He cleans up after himself. He's there when he says he'll be.

Description of Work
AZ Home Improvement for handymen.

Category handyman service

05/11/2012

He knows what he is doing, he comes in there and does the work, he is very straight forward about it, the work is excellent, and he even cleans up after himself. He is just good.

Description of Work
I use Tony Sanchez with A-Z Home Improvement any time I need handyman services. I recently used him to put my dryer on a pedestal because after my back surgery I couldn't bend over. He has done work for me before. I had a bird get in the attic and it died. He took the piece of drywall out, put in insulation, and you couldn't even tell the work was done. He has also replaced flooring in the bedroom for me.

Category handyman service