Aristo-Crete LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2008

5144 Andrus Ave

North Olmsted, OH 44070

Owner operated. Uses subs for demolition & excavating. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact by email. Award winning 4x Super Service Award

04/20/2022

William M.

Left message, no call back from contractor.

Description of Work
Estimate needed

06/04/2019

Lizbeth P.

still looks great after one year, held off on review to see how it would look after a year. (because everything looks great when first done)

Description of Work
stamped patio

Category stamped concrete

05/07/2019

Lizbeth P.

waited to give my review wanted to see how colored stamped concrete held up from the winter looks great the color and no cracks.

Description of Work
stamped concrete patio 04/2018

09/30/2017

Vivian P.

Aristo-Crete owner, Ken May, was responsive & professional every step of the way, and is a genuinely nice guy to do business with. We're very satisfied with the work & highly recommend Aristo-Crete.

Description of Work
Stamped concrete patio & sidewalk

Category stamped concrete, patios

09/28/2016

Michael M.

They never showed up after they said they would

Description of Work
Bid for stamped concrete patio and walkway

09/19/2016

Cindy L.

Excellent....the job was done on time. Joe and his guys were awesome.. Very professional and my stamped concrete patio looks amazing. I couldn't be happier!!!

Description of Work
Stamped concrete patio.

Category concrete driveways, stamped concrete, patios

09/19/2016

SCOTT P.

Contractor failed to return initial phone call

Description of Work
Cocrete driveway repair

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

06/15/2016

Amanda S.

Ken and his crew at Aristo-Crete were amazing. From the moment we first called them, they were quick to respond and very helpful in answering all our questions. We received quotes from several other companies and found Aristo-Crete to have a fair price and an impressive portfolio of work. They first started by removing our big old wooden deck. They even went out of their way to neatly pack in all the debris into the dumpster so we had room for some of our other trash we wanted to pitch. Not a single nail was left behind. They then worked tirelessly on the huge 1,072 sq ft patio with stairs..The concrete was tinted and stamped along with a beautiful accent border around the perimeter of the patio. I have seen many stamped patios before, but the work done by Aristo-Crete is on a another level. It’s really not just a catchy name, they truly have perfected their craft. We are so happy with how our patio turned out! After the patio was complete, they poured a beautiful winding path through our wooded lot to our shed. In total the path was about 190 feet long by 4 feet wide. This massive project was completed in a week. And what a week it was, searing heat, and during the height of the 17 year cicada arrival. We would highly recommend Aristo-Crete, as they do amazing work and are very capable of handling even the largest of projects. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Removal and haul away of large deck. 1,072 sq ft stamped patio with steps and accent border. 190’ x 4’ winding walkway.

Category concrete repair, hauling services, stamped concrete, patios

05/31/2016

Teresa L F.

They came out immediately to give us the estimate and were honest that they were booked and would not get to us until fall. They called us in Septemember. They made short work of hauling away our old concrete, at which point my husband asked if they could add a sidewalk to the project. They negotiated a price, and even with the new work, they finished ahead of schedule. It is three years later, and we still love our patio. It reminds me of sandstone.

Description of Work
Hauled away our old patio. and sidewalk Poured new patio and sidewalk. Raised the patio to be level with our sliding door. Stamped said patio and sidewalk.

Category concrete repair, hauling services, stamped concrete, patios

02/26/2015

Kathy W.

we appreciated that they took the time to explain what they could and could not do, and answered lots of questions.

Description of Work
they were prompt, friendly and informative with an estimate to do our floor

11/18/2014

BRIAN N.

Joe was great to work with. There was a slight cost over-run (Included above), which was expected. I would definitely recommend Aristo-Crete, LLC to anyone looking for concrete work. In my research, I found them to not be the cheapest but they certainly weren't the most expensive.

Description of Work
Removed garage concrete, sidewalk, and driveway. Poured new concrete garage pad, sidewalk to the front door, and new driveway.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

10/13/2014

Steven R.

Poured a stamped colored concrete pad off our back deck. Extended a sidewalk off new patio to driveway. Even poured two small sections to anchor an arbor that constantly blew over to. Left it slightly below surface to conceal concrete. Nice Touch. Great feedback from all of our friends and family. Most professional from Quote to Clean-up.

Description of Work
We had a stamped patio poured off our deck.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, stamped concrete

09/24/2014

Laura M.

Aristo-Crete and Joe were great. Joe came out immediately to look at the site, talk to us about options, and give us a quote. Project #1 proceeded smoothly and right on schedule. He kept us updated as to any potential delays due to weather. I didn't even hesitate to call him again when we decided to do another portion of the driveway. It has some tricky drainage issues and Joe was great about giving us options and ideas - and then talking it through with the city to make sure we could get approval for the plan that made the most sense. I have used a number of contractors over the past few years and Joe was one of the most pleasant, professional, and punctual! I highly recommend Aristo-Crete.

Description of Work
Poured a concrete slab in the garage (project #1) and about to pour a second portion of the driveway (project #2)

09/16/2014

Neha W.

Outstanding service. Very professional. Great job. Came this summer to reseal the patio. Looks great. Thanks!

Description of Work
Built a stamped concrete patio for our new house.

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

09/10/2014

Daniel S.

I needed an estimate for some concrete work. I left a message via Angie's List and also called and left a Voice Mail. More than a week later, still no call back. Really? It takes 5 seconds to call back and refuse work. Very unprofessional.

09/04/2014

Gordon G.

The whole project from beginning to end went very well. Joe from aristo-crete was very helpful in explaining my options and answering my questions. They started on a Tuesday and finished on Friday morning. Everything went as planned and the end result was even better than my expectations. The final price for the patio was the same as quoted up front. If you need concrete work done then you should call Joe at Aristo-crete.

Description of Work
Installed stamped concrete patio and steps.

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

09/02/2014

Tracey R.

It went great .Everyone was easy to deal with, they did a great job.

Description of Work
Put in stamped concrete walkway from porch to pool steps.

09/02/2014

Brian S.

First and foremost, Joe Minadeo is a professional and earned my trust from our first meeting. Joe took his time during the quotation process and was extremely thorough explaining the process and answering all of my questions. Other estimators I had previously worked with seemed very quick to quote a price and move on to the next job - by Joe was the complete opposite. On the day of the job, Joe and his crew arrived promply at 8am, just as he promised. The entire crew was professional, courteous and efficient. Most importantly, the work was done by Joe and his crew and not sub-contracted out. The quality of work was phenominal and I couldn't be happier with the worksmanship, professionalism and value that Joe and his team provided. I will certainly be using Aristo-Crete when I have my new driveway installed in the next year or two.

Description of Work
Installed stamped concrete patio with colored border and repaired sunken concrete slab in front of house.

08/27/2014

Ken and his crew did a great job. We were one of the first patios put in during the spring and they were here every day until the job was done, maybe 4 or 5 days total. We couldn't be more pleased with our new patio. We were especially impressed because they notified us when some large tree roots were found and suggested we hire a stump grinder to get rid of them so as to avoid any issues with the roots harming the patio down the road. Many companies would have just paved right over those roots to get the job done faster without worrying about the longer term complications. Ken was also very flexible with the shape of the patio, as my husband and I changed our minds about the size and shape shortly before it was poured (we made it larger and added a new walkway).

Description of Work
Aristo-Crete destroyed and removed our grubby old paver patio, hauled away the old materials, leveled the new patio space (a big job due to some huge tree roots) and put in a new, larger stamped concrete patio in its place.

08/23/2014

James I.

There is so much more than just quality of work when grading a company. Ken and team were fantastic on every level. Ken explained the process, provided guidance on future maintenance requirements and even advice on some small driveway issues. This is exactly how you want to be treated and the work was exactly what I wanted. Really a first class experience. Thanks, Ken!

Description of Work
Backyard Patio

06/25/2014

SALVATORE O.

It was great i am not complaining. They had the lowest price every one else was way higher.

Description of Work
They came to repaired the concrete floor.

06/08/2014

Daniel L.

Ken had installed our beautiful stamped concrete patio approximately 2 years ago. The work was so well done that we called him back to clean and seal the patio. He told us we could do it ourselves, if we preferred. On day one he power washed the patio. On day two he sealed it. He came back out on day 3 to make sure that we were pleased with the result. It looks brand new!!!!! Couldn't be happier with the result. Ken is very conscientious and great to work with. I whole hearted lay recommend him!

Description of Work
Power washed and sealed 2 year old stamped concrete patio

01/02/2014

Jeffrey A.

Ken was an excellent contractor. He provided complete information and went over details of the project. He created a customized front step/landing area with custom stamping and colored concrete. Overall his work done was excellent, timely and efficient. I would highly recommend Ken and his company for any concrete work.

Description of Work
New driveway and customized front steps, entryway.

10/31/2013

Thomas S.

called company, left my number and what type of job I was looking for, they never returned my call.

Description of Work
called and company never returned my call.

Category concrete driveways, stamped concrete

08/23/2013

Grant S.

Looks fantastic. Joe does a good job communicating.

Description of Work
New stamped concrete back patio and walkway.

Category concrete repair, patios