Andrews Heating & Cooling Co.

Founded 1975 • With Angi since June 2011

3.3

Family owned and operated for 37 years. We offer prompt, professional, 24 Hour service 7 days a week. Free Estimates on Installation of Equipment. We service the East and West Side of the Cleveland area. License, Bonded and Insured. State License # 46549....

Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing, Sewer & Drain on Angi
Killeen Plumbing

Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing Company.

Offers by Killeen Plumbing on Angi
Sal's Heating & Cooling

**Sal's Heating and Cooling is fully operational during this pandemic. We take extra precaution entering your home wearing masks and gloves at all times. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.** As a part of our emergency service, we have live representatives to take your call 24/7. We continue to be a leader in the industry by providing professional service and quality workmanship for customers. Whether residential, commercial, or industrial, Sal’s is the one to call for your Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing needs. Additional phone numbers - (216) 676-4949, (330) 497-2665, (330) 835-6702, (440) 332-4920, (440) 735-5000, (440) 888-3153, (877) 440-4822.

Offers by Sal's Heating & Cooling on Angi

05/11/2018

Timely, neat, instructive...technician answered all questions and worked very efficiently.

Description of Work
Repair non-functioning whole house air conditioner unit

06/16/2012

I have used them several times in the past. I had him out to disconnect and reconnect my air conditioner for concrete work. I inquired at the time how much it would cost to move the unit. I was very specific in letting him know that the unit was old and that I did not want to spend any additional money on it. He gave me a quote to move it, and I decided, although it was higher than it was worth to just have it moved and be done with it. However, before I made my decision during the process of getting a quote, I repeatedly asked him to give me a final firm not to exceed quote because I did not want any surprises. I explained that I had to replace the unit so I did not want to put any more than I had to into it. He assured me that the cost was final and not to exceed. Once the work was done he gave me a bill that was 64% higher than he estimated because he said he underestimated the job and supposedly the unit needed freon (apparently he should have checked it initially but he didn't to see if the freon was low). I was upset and explained that this was the exact thing I was trying to avoid all along. After arguing with him he reluctantly knocked 9% off the bill and I was still stuck paying the rest. He also left the place a mess - sawdust everywhere.

Description of Work
Contracted them to disconnect and reconnect heat pump when I was doing concrete work. He moved the heat pump 10 feet away and ran the appropriate piping to move the unit to the new location.

06/17/2011

They do an excellent job. They would come out even at 10 o'clock in the evening if there is something urgent. I can really rely on them.

Description of Work
I use Andrews Heating & Cooling for heating and air conditioning maintenance. They last came to carry out some repair on the air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We service, repair, and Install, all-types of Furnaces, Boilers, Hot Water Tanks, Heat Pumps, Central A/C units, Digital Thermostats, Chimney Liners, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, and minor plumbing repairs.