ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2006

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE. FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION FOR SAME-DAY INSTALLATION. richard@an-sh.com.COM, Richard@allnaturalskylights.com ADDITIONAL EMAIL....

Arco Comfort Air, LLC

Whether you have a clogged toilet, broken air conditioning system, faulty water heater, or more, Arco Comfort Air can help you today. Since 1955, their technicians have been helping customers all throughout Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio with their HVAC needs. As a result, they have a comprehensive understanding of HVAC systems, fixtures, and appliances. Their technicians also offer 24/7 emergency services, so you can be sure that you are always in good hands. When you need effective and personalized HVAC services in Cleveland, they are the company to call. Contract them today for a free consultation and cost estimate. They will visit your home or place of business, thoroughly inspect your situation, and provide you with well-informed advice regarding your best options for moving forward. Their knowledgeable technicians will lay out all options that best fit your needs as well as your budget. Also, they offer a wide variety of financing options and have a package for budgets of every size. Call them today and find out why they are the number choice for HVAC and plumbing services for countless people living in Ohio.

Offers by Arco Comfort Air, LLC on Angi
Lakewood Furnace Co

With over 100 years in the heating and cooling business, Lakewood Furnace Company is dedicated to providing the best possible service for you and your family. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your family's unique needs and since we've installed many systems throughout Northeast Ohio, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. To assure your satisfaction, we start by asking questions. If we don't provide what you need and want, we're not doing our job. Second, we work with the leader in home heating and cooling equipment, Carrier. Third, we train each employee to see your job through from start to finish, making sure the unit or system performs up to your expectations. Finally, we provide quick, professional service and complete service plans to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency. It's all part of our tradition of service- assuring your complete satisfaction.

Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc on Angi

08/17/2017

Very well. Prompt, careful, neat installation. Tarps on the floor below the work area. Total cleanup. They did what they said they would do!

Description of Work
Install solar attic fan and baffles to keep insulation away air vents.

Category skylights

07/11/2017

They took the old one out and then cleaned up around where the hole was and put a new one in. It was leaking. It was a good experience. It was two guys that came out to do the work.

Description of Work
They replaced a skylight.

Category remodeling

11/11/2014

Richard came out to my home to look it over and give me an estimate. He explained how it would be installed and gave suggestions for placement. After it was decided that they would do the work it was scheduled promptly. They worked very efficiently and cleaned up well afterward.

Description of Work
Installed a Solatube light tube in my living room.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/12/2014

The owner and his nephew arrived on time, having called first to tell me they were on their way. They assessed my space and agreed I would need two tubes for the space. The room was prepped and all furniture and floor were covered with drop clothes. I knew the light bulbs were out in the attic and they offered to change them out for me! My three dogs were curious and in their way so I put them in ...

Description of Work
The living room of my house was dark as a dungeon due to the previous owners building an enclosed porch, blocking the light from coming through the window. had to have the lights on even during the day, causing higher electricity bills.I Researching the construction to make the porch space part of the living room proved to be too expensive. My room's size would not allow any type of skylight. I'd seen solar tubes advertised on TV and did further research on the product. I determined this product was perfect for my room. Now I had to find where to locate the tubes and find someone to install them. I located All Natural Lighting Solutions by simply turning to Google. The conversation with the office was clear and I was given an estimate and set a date in three days to have the work done. The estimate was quite fair and I expected to have to pay much more once they started adding extras to what was needed for the job. But I was willing to take a chance. I could always send them packing if the price was increased too much.

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,skylights

09/16/2013

They were on time, very professional, protected floors and walls, cleaned everything and would not know they were except for the brightness. After a month we have stopped hitting the light switches, thinking the light was left on. We would highly recommend them and their products. Product is a little pricey.

Description of Work
Install skylights and exhaust fans.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,skylights,ceiling fans

INSTALLATION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE TUBULAR SKYLIGHTS & SOLAR POWERED ATTIC VENTILATION FANS. Solar Panels

Check, Visa, MasterCard