ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTIONS

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2006

4057 Clague Rd

North Olmsted, OH 44070

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGE. FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION FOR SAME-DAY INSTALLATION. richard@an-sh.com.COM, Richard@allnaturalskylights.com ADDITIONAL EMAIL.

08/15/2022

Dee C.

Perfect. Had it in our old house and it was a must have in our new one. Makes a huge difference. We love it.

Description of Work
Solatube in the kitchen

Category contractors, skylights

08/17/2017

Edward R.

Very well. Prompt, careful, neat installation. Tarps on the floor below the work area. Total cleanup. They did what they said they would do!

Description of Work
Install solar attic fan and baffles to keep insulation away air vents.

07/11/2017

Julanne V.

They took the old one out and then cleaned up around where the hole was and put a new one in. It was leaking. It was a good experience. It was two guys that came out to do the work.

Description of Work
They replaced a skylight.

Category remodeling

04/27/2016

Yvonne C.

Description of Work
Installed solatube skylights

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, lighting, skylights

12/18/2014

Donna G.

Description of Work
Installed a ceiling solar tube and exhaust fan. Went very well. Arrived on time explained what and how they were going make installation. Used protective equipment both inside and outside house without causing any damage.

Category electrician, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/11/2014

Barb J.

Richard came out to my home to look it over and give me an estimate. He explained how it would be installed and gave suggestions for placement. After it was decided that they would do the work it was scheduled promptly. They worked very efficiently and cleaned up well afterward.

Description of Work
Installed a Solatube light tube in my living room.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/12/2014

Keleigh S.

The owner and his nephew arrived on time, having called first to tell me they were on their way. They assessed my space and agreed I would need two tubes for the space. The room was prepped and all furniture and floor were covered with drop clothes. I knew the light bulbs were out in the attic and they offered to change them out for me! My three dogs were curious and in their way so I put them in the den behind a gate. They spoke to the pups and helped keep them calm. The work started and the tubes were installed in record time. I was shown a choice of light covers for the kit besides the ones that were included and I did opt to upgrade to a more aesthetically pleasing cover. This was the only addition to the quote I was given over the phone! How great was that??!! The attic was very hot. The heat could be felt coming from the access space. Al (the nephew) checked my attic exhaust fan and discovered it was broken. I asked if this was something they could fix and he told me about their solar exhaust fan. I expected this to be beyond my price range but asked to have the office call me with a quote. There was no pressure on their part. When the office called, I was quoted a price that was within my budget! Surprise # 2! I set an appointment for the following Friday. Once again, they arrived on time and set right to work. In conversation, I asked if they had noticed if the bathroom exhaust was vented. Richard checked it out, while Al dealt with the attic exhaust. He vacuumed out the fan and checked the venting. It seems to be working better but we determined a more powerful one was called for. Dick helped me get all the measurements and explained what I had to look for at the store. said to call the office and they would install it as part of their Handyman services. I WILL be calling these gentlemen again. For that's what they are, gentlemen, honest and fair. Not something that comes around every day these days.I will be recommending them to others!

Description of Work
The living room of my house was dark as a dungeon due to the previous owners building an enclosed porch, blocking the light from coming through the window. had to have the lights on even during the day, causing higher electricity bills.I Researching the construction to make the porch space part of the living room proved to be too expensive. My room's size would not allow any type of skylight. I'd seen solar tubes advertised on TV and did further research on the product. I determined this product was perfect for my room. Now I had to find where to locate the tubes and find someone to install them. I located All Natural Lighting Solutions by simply turning to Google. The conversation with the office was clear and I was given an estimate and set a date in three days to have the work done. The estimate was quite fair and I expected to have to pay much more once they started adding extras to what was needed for the job. But I was willing to take a chance. I could always send them packing if the price was increased too much.

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, skylights

09/16/2013

William S.

They were on time, very professional, protected floors and walls, cleaned everything and would not know they were except for the brightness. After a month we have stopped hitting the light switches, thinking the light was left on. We would highly recommend them and their products. Product is a little pricey.

Description of Work
Install skylights and exhaust fans.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, skylights, ceiling fans

08/28/2012

Geraldine M.

why are you not submitting this revue?

Description of Work
Never had any service preformed. Called company twice and they kept telling me they would call and set up an appointment. It is almost two weeks and I have herd nothing. Apparently the job was too small. I have two sun pipes that need repairs on them. They are leaking. If they don't want to do the work they should say so instead of wasting my time that is also valuable. I have contacted J Leonardi construction and they are coming out tomorrow.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, skylights

05/05/2009

LINDA H.

Excellent job!!

Description of Work
Installed a Solatub in the bathroom.

11/26/2006

DEIRDRE R.

The workers were professional, courteous, knowledgeable and neat. The Solatubes have tremendously increased the amount of (daylight) lighting in each of the rooms in which they were installed. Friends and family who have seen them have been amazed at the amount of natural light that streams into the rooms. We highly recommend this company and this product. Solatubes are so energy efficient that we were told that the IRS (through the EPA) allows a tax deduction for each of them.

Description of Work
All Natural Lighting Solutions installed two Solatubes in our home, one in the kitchen and one in a new bathroom.

Category skylights, solar panels

09/18/2006

DONALD S.

The installer was prompt and courteous. He suggested the smaller 10 in. tube would provide enough light for the room. The job was completed within three hours. There were no problems with the installation and I have had no problems with the skylight. Our dark bathroom now has a natural light source and it is nice and bright. We are really happy with the results.

Description of Work
Installation of a 10 inch Solatube skylight in bathroom.

06/02/2006

GENE W.

Work was performed in a timely and neat manner.

Description of Work
Installed an attic fan.

Category ceiling fans

04/04/2006

ROSEANN F.

I was very impressed by the professional and polite manner in which the installers worked. They arrived promptly at the scheduled time and cleaned up thoroughly after they completed the work. They installed the attic fan for me even though they were only scheduled to install a skylight.

Description of Work
Installed solar star attic fan.

Category lighting, ceiling fans

04/04/2006

ROSEANN F.

I purchased a solartube skylight for my family room. The sales personnel were extremely helpful and mailed information on the product immediately. They scheduled the installation within a week after I contacted them and arrived promptly at 9 a.m. for the scheduled appointment. The two installers were very polite and cleaned up the area thoroughly before they left. I purchased the optional Optiview prism diffuser and now have rainbows in my family room all day. I plan to use them again to install another skylight. Note: The price I paid included a service charge of $25 for their travel mileage and they do not currently accept credit cards for payment.

Description of Work
Installed a 14 inch solatube skylight.

02/17/2006

Sue S.

I was not aware that a solar attic fan existed! My daughter was watching the Channel 25 WVIZ Auction and called to tell me about the fan being auctioned! I bid. I won! I received my purchase certificate and a package of information telling about the fan itself. I called the company (wonderful people) and immediately ordered a second fan and arranged for installation of both. Rick arrived on time, both days, two fans, two installations, two locations! Very nice man - explained the product and how he would be installing same - explained the most effective location for the ''new'' install. Would recommend the company and the product. The initial investment for this particular fan is more but then it doesn't cost anything to run. Did a great job of venting the attic areas of both homes making the A/C (when it was necessary at all!) far more efficient. (Above cost is purchase and installation of one solar powered attic fan.)

Description of Work
Solar attic fans - purchased and installed. Two fans - the first on rental property. An old electric fan was removed and replaced with the new solar fan. The second on my home. No existing fan - so Rick had to cut into the roof and install the fan.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

01/31/2006

Michael S.

I VISITED THE 'SHOWROOM' WHICH CONSISTS OF A HOME WITH VARIOUS TYPES AND SIXES OF SKYLIGHTS INSTALLED IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF THE HOME. THIS HELPED ME CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE SKYLIGHT TO INCREASE THE LIGHTING IN MY BATH.

Description of Work
SKYLIGHT INSTALLED IN BATHROOM WITH SPECIAL 'DIFFUSER' WHICH PROVIDED A RAINBOW EFFECT ON WALL WHEN DAY IS SUNNY AND CLEAR.

08/15/2005

JAMES T.

RICHARD ARRIVED AT THE APPOINTED TIME. HE INSTALLED THE 2 TUBES AND DID A TOTAL AND COMPLETE CLEAN UP. THE TUBES REQUIRED ABOUT 12 FEET OF ADDITIONAL EXTENSIONS DUE TO THE FACT THAT THIS IS A 2 STORY HOUSE AND THE TUBES WERE INSTALLED ON THE FIRST FLOOR. ALL FITTINGS THROUGHOUT WERE SEALED, INCLUDING AT THE ROOF. RICHARD AND HIS ASSISTANT WERE VERY POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL. THERE WAS NO MESS.

Description of Work
INSTALL 2 14 SUN TUBES, ONE IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM, ONE IN THE HALLWAY.

06/29/2005

Michael S.

INSTALLED IN ONE DAY. OWNER-OPERATOR. NO SUBCONTRACTOR, CLEAN, POLITE, AND PROFESSIONAL. GREAT IDEA WHERE FEASIBLE TO BRIGHTEN AREAS WITHOUT COSTLY ELECTRICAL WORK AND FIXTURES.

Description of Work
INSERTED TUBE FROM BATHROOM CEILING, THROUGH ATTIC AND ROOF TO PERMIT NATURAL LIGHT TO ENTER BATH.

05/07/2005

JESS G.

WE CAME ACROSS THESE ALL NATURAL LIGHTING SOLUTION HAD A LOOK AT AN EXAMPLE AT PAULS HOUSE WE WERE SOLD ON THE IDEA. THE PRICE WAS MORE THEN HALF OF A STANDARD SKY LIGHT. PAUL CAME OUT INSTALLED FOUR IN 1 DAY. WE HAVE BEEN VERY VERY PLEASED. WE HAVE OUR GUEST SAY THEY ARE REALLY GREAT VERY WELL DONE FOR A VERY GOOD PRICE.

Description of Work
WE HAD PLACES IN THE HOUSE THAT WERE ALWAYS DARK, NO LIGHT. THOUGHT WE MIGHT PUT IN SKY LIGHTS

04/18/2005

KAREN S.

RICHARD RUSCIN WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HIS PRODUCTS. HE HAD TO CUT HOLES IN THE CEILING & ROOF TO INSTALL THE TUBES. HE LEFT NO MESS FOR ME TO PICK UP.

Description of Work
I HAD 2 POWERED SKYLIGHTS (SOLATUBES) INSTALLED IN MY KITCHEN. HE CUT 2 CIRCULAR 14" HOLES IN THE CEILING & ON THE ROOF. THEN INSERTED A HIGHLY REFLECTIVE TUBE TO CONNECT THE HOLES. MY KITCHEN IS NOW VERY LIGHT. I AM CONSIDERING GETTING MORE! HE DID A GREAT JOB!