NUCOM COMPUTERS

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

6734 WISE AVE NW

North Canton, OH 44720

Computer Sales and Service for Businesses and Consumers...

10/27/2016

Ronald W.

Great. They were in constant contact with me to give me all the information as to what was wrong, what was need to fix the problem and the cost. I will return to this business again for computer work.

Description of Work
Replaced my Mainboard/processor and Hard Drive. Saved all data

08/20/2015

William B.

Computer is in excellent working condition.

Description of Work
Repaired a personal laptop computer by replacing the harddrive. We have previously purchased a new desktop computer from them, and have always received excellent service, beats the geek squad anytime for price and service.

10/03/2013

Robert & Carole T.

They did really good, I am very happy with them. They were in and out the same day.

Description of Work
Put in a new power supply

01/18/2012

Anita H. R.

Their computers are great. I've been working with them for years now. They do not break, and take my needs into consideration when building computers for me. They usually take just one or two days to fix any problems, and it's never super expensive. They take pride in their work and providing great service.

Description of Work
Computer sales and repair.

02/17/2011

Anita H. R.

Called to ask about getting rid of Vista from my laptop and replacing it with Windows 7. Received information concerning the best Windows 7 for my needs. Was told to bring laptop at my convenience and to allow two days to complete the job. Message was left when done....about two hours short of two days. Have used this company for many years, having bought at least four computers of various sizes for both home and business. Have never had a problem, that was not personally caused, with anything that I bought from them. Makes home and business service calls in timely fashion. Have never had to be without my computer for more than three days. Usually service is provided in a day or less.

Description of Work
Cleaned my laptop and installed Windows 7.

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi

Computer Sales, Hardware Sales, Service, Maintenance, Virus Removals, Servers and Deployment.