HUMBERT SANITARY SVC

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2002

14 EMPLOYEES. COST DETERMINED BY HOURLY RATE. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL....

Above All Plumbing, LLC

01/31/2006

I really like the guys that come out to the house. They have had the same employees since I started using them five years ago. I trust them and even leave the door unlocked for them to come in. The only problem is sometimes it takes several days for them to come out. With only one bathroom, that can be a problem! This past month they were able to come out the day after I called them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pumped out my septic tank this past month. They also cleared the clog in the tub and toilet lines.

CATEGORY plumbing

07/02/2002

DID A GOOD JOB. THEY MAYBE A LITTLE MORE PRICEY, BUT WHEN THEY DO IT, I KNOW ITS DONE RIGHT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
UNCLOGGED A FLOOR DRAIN

CATEGORY drain cleaning

RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL. FULL SERVICE SANITARY MAINTENACE & CLEANING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard