A1 Concrete Leveling & Foundation Repair

Founded 1982 • With Angi since May 2010

Locally owned. We offer concrete leveling at an affordable price. We give free estimates. Additional DBAs - Levelit, A-1 Concrete Leveling Canton/Akron....

Jenkins Flooring

I focus on flooring but I am a all around handy man. I strive for quality not quantity. And good relationships with customers.

A J & S Concrete Inc

We are a family owned and operated company with over 40 years of experience. We have been an A+ Accredited BBB member for over 15 years. We specialize in concrete driveways, garages, patios, sidewalks, etc. All work is done with owner present. We have a crew of 6 employees and do not use any subcontractors. We are Fully insured.

Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

12/17/2020

They were wonderful and not expensive at all. Very prompt and follow up wonderfully well.

Description of Work
Level concrete for front steps.

11/02/2019

Jocelyn and Joel were a great team. Work was accomplished quickly and well done. Eric put together a reasonable quote and scope of work. Communications were good and accurate. Great company to do business with; would recommend and will use again in the future.

Description of Work
Patio was leveled to eliminate possible tripping hazards.

01/18/2019

Do NOT hire these people! My HVAC ductwork is under my slab foundation. They did not use a camera to guide them when they drilled holes in my foundation so they drilled a hole in my HVAC ducts and filled my duct work with their cement slurry. I did not discover this until last winter when my furnace was short cycling. I thought my furnace was broken so I bought a new one. When they installed the n...

Description of Work
Needed to level my slab foundation

10/24/2018

Whenever I called, they answered promptly, and were very informative and patient. They arrived promptly and answered all questions. There was a miscalculation/ misunderstanding on how many slabs to be lifted. Everything was done at no additional cost. I used a coupon.

Description of Work
Level/ lift sidewalk and driveway slabs

05/02/2018

Things went as well as they could have gone. Parts of the house were refinished while the floor was sunken and if the floor was brought to original level these items (doors, Sliders, Fireplace) would have went through the ceiling and damaged the rafters. The crew was very knowledgeable and knew exactly how far they could go to improve the floor without damaging any other aspects of the room.

Description of Work
Family room concrete slab leveled

Category mudjacking

Residential, Commercial and industrial concrete leveling, sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches, floors, steps & structural repairs.

New Poured Concrete