Lou Carbone Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Founded 1953 • With Angi since February 2011

4.2

Lou Carbone Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been trusted by Mahoning Valley residents for nearly 60 years! Lou and Evelyn Carbone founded the business in Niles, Ohio in 1953, with only a small office and one pick-up truck. Today, Lou Carbone Plumbing, Heating & Cooling operates with eight stocked service trucks, and our experienced staff includes a master plumber!...

Basement Care

Basement Care has over 40 years of experience in the waterproofing business. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured, licensed, and bonded. Our reputation is among the best in the basement waterproofing industry. Our employees are fully covered under Ohio Worker’s Compensation for your protection. We supply every prospective customer with as many references as needed to ensure the best possible decision about our company and workmanship. FREE Inspections and FREE estimates!

Charles Burrows and Sons Well and Pump

Call Bob 330-717-6824 Call Rob 330-717-7852 Find us on Facebook!

Jimmy Jets

With over 30 years experience with plumbing needs, we have the know how and equipment to solve any of your emergency or maintenance needs. We offer Drain repair, Sewer cleaning, Sewer jetting, and Sewer repair. Have a leaky basement? We can solve that with quick and effective service the bigger guys don't give. We don't cut corners and we give you results that you deserve, guaranteed. Our quote fee is rolled into our service when you hire us. We offer night and weekend emergency services when necessary.

09/01/2015

The only thing I can thank him for was shutting down, not off, the leak. He said I needed a new tank and told it would probably be a Rheem and the price would be "about a grand". When asked about the guarantee period he shrugged and said...Well it's a Rreem. He also said I would receive a call from the office to confirm before the office closed. I didn't. When I called the office to inquire what w...

Description of Work
My water heater valve connection sprung a hefty leak. I had water gushing and the valves were stuck open. I called and they had someone out within an hour. He lessened the leak to a constant drip and left telling me a needed a new heater and left.

07/11/2015

Never followed thru to provide estimate 2 times I had to call

Description of Work
Write yo estimate

06/25/2014

The guy arrived on time and was friendly. He replaced the hot water tank within an hour's time. We are not unhappy with the service. However, we were not informed that Carbone's charges a flat rate of $818.00 for replacing a hot water tank regardless of how long it takes to be replaced. Maybe we should have asked about the cost ahead of time...Nevertheless, we were disappointed that we weren't inf...

Description of Work
Replaced hot water tank.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

02/19/2014

I will be using them again for future plumbing needs...as long as the price is right.

Description of Work
I had a PVC vent pipe leaking in my attic. They went into my attic, cut out the pipe that was leaking and replaced it. They also provided me with a free estimate for other work that I need done.

07/18/2013

We have previously, had them do work on our bathroom ,also. It was a very reasonable price. Do good work. We would call them again for repairs.

Description of Work
Fixed air conditioner. Came out within a few hours of us calling. Very HOT day, we are very thankful for their reponsiveness.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial repair & installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioner, water heaters, furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, sump pumps, central air conditioning, geothermal heating & cooling, commercial rooftop hvac, sewer and drain cleaning, sewer jetting, drain & sewer lines, water & gas lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available