Lou Carbone Plumbing Heating & Cooling

Founded 1953 • With Angi since February 2011

4.2

Lou Carbone Plumbing, Heating & Cooling has been trusted by Mahoning Valley residents for nearly 60 years! Lou and Evelyn Carbone founded the business in Niles, Ohio in 1953, with only a small office and one pick-up truck. Today, Lou Carbone Plumbing, Heating & Cooling operates with eight stocked service trucks, and our experienced staff includes a master plumber!...

Water Recon Home Improvement

Water Recon Home Improvement

Water Recon Home Improvement is a family owned and operated service provider specializing in Water Proofing and Roofing. We have 10 technicians that are experts in both your Roofing and Waterproofing needs. We have decades of experience within our company and will be the best you’ve ever experienced in responsiveness and customer care. We will take an analytical approach to determining the best solution to preventing any water intrusion into your home. Our technology will give you peace of mind whether you’re just away from the home for the day, or on a 2 week vacation. Call or message us today and you’ll be hearing from us within minutes!

Offers by Water Recon Home Improvement on Angi

09/01/2015

The only thing I can thank him for was shutting down, not off, the leak.  He said I needed a new tank and told it would probably be a Rheem and the price would be "about a grand". When asked about the guarantee period he shrugged and said...Well it's a Rreem. He also said I would receive a call from the office to confirm before the office closed. I didn't.  When I called the office to inquire what...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
 My water heater valve connection sprung a hefty leak. I had water gushing and the valves were stuck open. I called and they had someone out within an hour.  He lessened the leak to a constant drip and left telling me a needed a new heater and left.

07/11/2015

Never followed thru to provide estimate 2 times I had to call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Write yo estimate

06/25/2014

The guy arrived on time and was friendly.  He replaced the hot water tank within an hour's time. We are not unhappy with the service. However, we were not informed that Carbone's charges a flat rate of $818.00 for replacing a hot water tank regardless of how long it takes to be replaced.  Maybe we should have asked about the cost ahead of time...Nevertheless, we were disappointed that we weren't i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced hot water tank.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

02/19/2014

I will be using them again for future plumbing needs...as long as the price is right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a PVC vent pipe leaking in my attic.  They went into my attic, cut out the pipe that was leaking and replaced it.  They also provided me with a free estimate for other work that I need done.

07/18/2013

We have previously,  had them do work on our bathroom ,also. It was a very reasonable price. Do good work. We would call them again for repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed air conditioner. Came out within a few hours of us calling. Very HOT day, we are very thankful for their reponsiveness.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial repair & installation of plumbing, heating, air conditioner, water heaters, furnaces, boilers, heat pumps, sump pumps, central air conditioning, geothermal heating & cooling, commercial rooftop hvac, sewer and drain cleaning, sewer jetting, drain & sewer lines, water & gas lines.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available