BURTON CARPET SHOPPE INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since June 2008

ADDITIONAL HOURS: THU 9:00 AM-7:00 PM ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: PO BOX 575 NEWBURY OH 44065. ADDITIONAL CONTACT: MICHAEL GIEL....

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

09/14/2016

I'd rate them as As across the board. I will be going back to them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them installed an engineered wood floor.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

07/30/2014

They are terrific. The price is right and workmanship is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They laid a laminate floor over a very large area.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

03/03/2011

They helped me select the flooring, came out and measured the room and gave me an estimate. They scheduled the installation at our convenience and were finished in record time. They even removed the toilet and re-installed it so there were no seams in the flooring. I can't say enough about how happy we are with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sheet vinyl on bathroom floor, including underlayment.

11/06/2008

My husband & I went to the showroom to pick out carpeting & padding for our guest bedroom. We made a selection that was in stock. Next day they were out to measure the room. Four days later, it was installed. They called beforehand to let us know that they were on their way. (This was right at the beginning of the projected time frame.) They were courteous and friendly - even remembered our dog's ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new carpet & padding.

11/06/2008

Carrie assisted in carpet selection; educated me about carpet differences and comparisons. Mike and associates installed the carpet beautifully. Carrie followed up the next day. A very positive experience. I highly recommend Burton carpet Shoppe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Selection assistance and installation of carpet in master bedroom suite, two additional bedrooms, loft-living room, stairs, hall.

CATEGORY carpet installation

RETAIL SALES & IN HOUSE INSTALLATION OF CARPETING, AREA RUGS, VINYL FLOORING, BOTH SHEET & INDIVIDUAL SQUARES, KONECTO & ADURA LOCK N' GO, LAMINATE FLOORING, PREFINISHED HARDWOOD FLOORING, CERAMIC, PORCELAIN & NATUAL STONE FOR FLOORS & WALLS. IN HOME SHOPPING & CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE.

ON SITE REFINISHING OF HARDWOOD FLOORING.