CHRISTIAN LAWN CARE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 2003

3.9

Grants Tree Service can assist you with tree projects .

Local Veteran owned and operated tree service. Provides quality and safe tree removal, pruning, trimming and stump removal. Estimates are always free.

ISA certified arborist. Tree Service.

05/15/2015

I sought this company out for over 2 weeks because they are local and my neighbor uses them and his lawn looks nice and green. I first filled out their online form. Never heard back. I then called them. Dan returned my call a couple of days later and we set up a meeting for an estimate for 5-15-15 at 10:30am. Dan (or a representative) never showed up nor called me. Just blew me off. I called at 10...

Description of Work
Set up appointment for free estimate.

09/18/2009

They are very good at what they do, and my experience with them has been very good. They are very careful and don?t spray flowers or anything like that in the course of their work. I have had other lawn care companies in the past that have killed my flowers. Christian Lawn Care is very reasonable, and my husband and I like them very much.

Description of Work
We use Christian Lawn Care for our lawn treatment. We have been using them for the past three years.

10/24/2007

They are very prompt with their work. The gentleman that comes out, Dan, is very nice and polite. They charge me yearly for their service. I've used this company for several years and am pleased.

Description of Work
This company fertilizes my lawn.

03/17/2007

After two treatments Dan stopped coming and did not have the decency to return numerous phone messages. My experience is not exclusive - he treated two of my co-workers the same - ignoring their calls and messages after 2-3 treatments. Fifth treatment is free but don't expect to ever see it. Thank goodness I didn't pre-pay. Needs to chose another name for his business - perhaps Phantom Lawncare.

Description of Work
Fertilizer and pre-emergent crabgrass control. Cost was per-treatment

07/26/2004

GREAT EXPERIENCE. THEY WERE ON TIME, POLITE, CLEAN AND DID A FANTASTIC JOB. EVEN THOUGH THE JOB TURNED OUT TO BE MORE DIFFICULT THAN EXPECTED, THE PRICE STAYED THE SAME.

Description of Work
TRIMMED AND REMOVED A TREE BRANCH DAMAGED BY A STORM. THE BRANCH WAS APPROXIMATELY 50 FEET HIGH.

Category tree service

PROFESSIONAL FERTILIZATION, BROADLEAF WEED CONTROL, AERATION, GRUB WORM, FLEA, TICK, ANT & CHINCH BUGS CONTROL, DISEASE CONTROL, PERIMETER PEST CONTROL AND TREE & SHRUB WELLNESS CARE ON RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & SPORTS TURF, INDUSTRIAL VEGETATION CONTROL.

MOWING, SHRUB AND TREE TRIMMING, WEEDING, PLANT BED MAINTENANCE, EDGING, MULCHING.