Bill Bolton Handyman Service

Founded 1986 • With Angi since November 2008

I have been in business for 25+ years i have 6 workers to help get your job done asap....

Wheeler's Lawn Care

Family owned lawn care/ mowing.We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

05/20/2013

Bill replaced all of the screens in each of our windows. My husband bought the wrong type of screen, so the screen ended up being really flimsy. Bill came back out and re-screened each window with the correct screen for $50 more.

Description of Work
Replaced the screens in all of our windows.

Category handyman service

12/17/2012

I have nothing to add

Description of Work
I have nothing to add

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

01/12/2011

He provided the estimate quickly, and agreed to start the job promptly. The price seemed reasonable, and he seemed to have a good plan as to how to proceed. Rather than micromanage, I let him and his helper proceed with the job, but when I came out at one point I quickly noticed that the poles were placed in a way that they would not clear the small fence -- there would be no way to attach the tre...

Description of Work
He agreed to build a trellis to enclose (or wrap around) a small fence in my backyard. (I wanted the trellis to accommodate a trumpet vine that I have been nursing along for several years.) The support for the trellis was to be provided by four poles, and the poles were to be mounted in cement to ensure stability and durability.

Category handyman service,woodworking

we built it the way he wanted. then he changed his mind. so we changed it again. so he changed his mind again. the man is just never satisfied. we tried to make him happy but he will never be happy

all jobs just 1 call we do it all