Angel Lighting

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2010

571 Country Club Rd

Newark, OH 43055

We take care of everything. We create a brilliant lighting design for your home or business to suit any budget. By contracting with our services, you can eliminate a time consuming holiday chore. Our free estimate will give you several options to choose from to meet your decorating needs. We install the display, maintain it for the entire season free of charge, and remove the display when the season has passed. All you do is provide the power and enjoy the show! ...

12/07/2016

Nancy V.

11/28/2016

Carol E.

They started early in November and had all the lights ready to turn on by the week before Thanksgiving.

Description of Work
Angel Lighting did our holiday lights for the first time this year. We have had our lights professionally done for years by another company but decided to change vendors this year. We are absolutely thrilled with the lighting and the customer service provided by Angel Lighting! The lights are LED and the colors are spectacular. They put many more lights on the trees than the previous company did, without our even requesting extra lights!

Category lighting

11/27/2015

KATHLEEN C.

Description of Work
They installed Christmas lights at the entrance to our subdivision. We were very happy with their professionalism, quality of work and prompt follow through. We would highly recommend using this company.

01/11/2014

Jennett M.

Beautiful lit swags. Branch lit two trees. Lit bushes with LED lights.

Description of Work
Christmas garland and lighting on home.

Category lighting,holiday decorators

01/02/2014

shelley H.

Outdoor holiday decorating. My previous review stands. They are terrific; I have recommended them to others. Hope to use them for many years to come.

12/21/2013

TERRY L.

We have used Angel Lighting for about five years. In September they always send an email what we want to have done this year and the date that we want the lighting installed. They provide all of the lighting and garland while we supply the wreathes and bows. As always they arrive on time and professionally installed the lighting. They even hang a 6 foot wreath on the front of our house that we purchased from another company. Scott and Kristina are extrememy professional and helpful as well. We even had a lighting issue at our neigborhood entrance installed by volunteers and they were quick to respond to an email question to help us solve our problem. They are one of the most professional and courteous companies that I have ever dealt with and will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Christmas lighting.

03/05/2012

shelley H.

We needed help with our outside holiday decorating. We didn't call Angel Lighting until late in the season. We were hoping, but not expecting, to make an appointment. While we did play some phone tag, Scott was persistent in trying to reach me. They were swamped at the time, but Scott agreed to a meeting. He and Kristina arrived promptly at the arranged time, were so friendly, and very professional. They listened to our ideas, made excellent suggestions, and we set a date for the work to be completed. WOW, what a beautiful job they did. They work so well as a team, with such precision, it made it easy to expect perfection....and perfection is what they deliver. Our holiday lighting and decorations were stunning. We were certainly disappointed when the day came to remove them. Will we call them again? Absolutely!! Will we recommend them to others? Definitely! Angel Lighting is a class operation.

Description of Work
Outside holiday decorating. Lighting, greenery, and misc. decorations. Roof line, side of house, two peaks, entry way.

01/24/2012

TERRY L.

Since I am a current customer, Angel Lighting sent a letter requesting information on possible changes from the prior years installation and to confirm that I wanted lighting installed once again. Angel Lighting then communicated the date they would install the lighting and showed up on the agreed upon date. As planned, they installed the lighting on two visits; a few days apart. This included hanging a very large wreath (that I own) high on the front of the house. Scott and Kris are a husband and wife team and work very well together. They are creative, very professional and will freely give their opinion when asked. Once again this year, I received many compliments on the quality of their installation. I am also the chairperson of our neighborhood landscape committee and used Angel Lighting to light a large tree at our entrance as well. They are very professional and I highly recommend them. I will use them again next year.

Description of Work
Angel Lighting installed Christmas lighting at my home.

01/02/2012

SHANNON H.

I contacted Angel Lighting about decorating the exterior of my home for Christmas. After playing phone tag for a couple of weeks, I finally spoke with (I believe) Mr. Angeletti. He answered all of the questions I had, mainly about wanting colored lighting vs. all white. I also explained that I didn't want any decorations done before Thanksgiving. I also gave him the address for my brother's house, as he was looking for lighting help as well. It was explained to me that a crew would come out to look at my house (and my brother's) and then I would be given an estimate and could pick and choose my decorating options. To my knowledge, no crew ever came out and that was the last conversation I ever had with Angel Lighting. I did leave 2 voice mails inquiring about when the crew would/did come, and when I could expect their estimate, but no one ever returned my calls. Also, my brother said that he did see 2 gentlemen out taking pictures of the front of his house a couple days after my initial phone contact, but he also never heard anything back from Angel Lighting. This was a service that I would have dearly loved to have had. Unfortunately, next Christmas I will look for a company that actually wants to do the work!

Description of Work
No services were performed, as Angel Lighting dropped the bulb (pun intended) on this one.

01/19/2010

TERRY L.

Scott and Kristina Angeletti came to our house and designed a Christmas lighting plan with me and my wife. They listened to what we wanted, made constructive suggestions, submitted a written estimate and installed the lighting and decorations as agreed. Their price included lighting, decorations, timers and extension cords. They maintained the installation during the season and were very responsive to follow up calls; even on very minor issues. They gave clear instructions on what to do and not to do to assure a successful project. They returned after the new year and removed all decorations.

Description of Work
Designed, installed, maintained and removed Christmas lighting at our residence.

Category lighting,holiday decorators

Power Up Renewable Energy

With a solar power system you will cut your utility costs as well as your greenhouse gas emissions. Contact us in Worthington, OH, to learn more.

Efficient Electric Corp

Efficient Electric Corp. was formed in July, 1978 in Columbus, Ohio. The company mission was, and still is, to provide quality electrical installation services to people and other companies at a reasonable price. Additionally, there have been too few companies that provide 24-hour emergency service in the central Ohio area, whether it be a homeowner who loses power in the middle of the night, or a business that loses power or has other electrical problems that interfere with the operation of the business during normal business hours. Efficient Electric Corp. provides emergency electrical service 24/7, simply by calling the office at any hour of the night or day. Efficient Electric Corp. does residential and commercial work. We do industrial work, fire alarms wiring, motor controls, electric gates, and access control systems. The company also provides fire, flood (or other calamity) restoration services.We do not do highway or high tension work. 25 employees. No subs. Charges an hourly rate. Same rates 24/7. Additional e-mail - pgabbert@efficient-electric.com, khavice@efficient-electric.com. Award winning. Additional contact name - Jim Ruisinger .

Satisfaction