AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio

Founded 2009 • With Angi since April 2010

PO BOX 4423

Newark, OH 43058

AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio is a Better Business Bureau accredited business specializing in air duct cleaning, mold testing and remediations and water/fire cleanup and restoration....

06/26/2019

Charles K.

They were super affordable but didn’t feel as though I was compromising quality. Really enjoyed the two men who did the work, as they were efficient, friendly and professional. Had the same situation happen again in June 2019 and this time I got other quotes just to ensure I wasn’t spending money unnecessarily. Their quote gave me by far the best value for the amount of work being done (cheaper or similar prices as some competitors but for significantly more work). It reinforced my decision to continue using them. Will be having them do the clean up again.

Description of Work
Sewage overflow in basement of a 1250 sqft, 2 story home. I hauled my own items out of the basement and AdvantaClean power washed, disinfected and scrubbed all floors and about 2ft of the surrounding walls.

Category water damage restoration

04/15/2019

Scott W.

As Realtor I recommend Advanta Clean to my clients who might need their services. Recently my Mother's home needed a crawl space Encapsulated we got three estimates . Two estimates from a companies that spend lots of money on tv advertising. wow did there quotes show it. The highest quote was over $36,000 Advanta Clean did a great job on time and on budget of $3,600.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulate

01/06/2019

Maneesh L.

They did a great job of cleaning the mold in the basement. It took longer than expected but they made sure the spore levels had come down to acceptable levels. It was a very expensive and time consuming undertaking.

Description of Work
Mold Cleaning in basement

12/21/2018

Scherry P.

1st hire went great, Ryan was punctual, polite and very professional, he explained each step of the process with before and after phone calls. We received lab report findings within a few days of original appointment and decided to hire a second time for furnace/duct cleaning/sanitize ductwork. 2nd hire: (I can best review by submitting partial email sent to AdvantaClean .......“also, just wanted to let you know that you have two really wonderful young men working for your company (Logan & Hayden). They worked very hard constantly while they were here. One was on hands and knees in family room picking up small pieces of debris. I told him he didn’t have to because I was going to vacuum but he let me know that was part of his job. These days you really aren’t sure what to expect. My husband and I were impressed with their work ethic, courtesy and friendly demeanor. They are definitely an asset to your company! Scherry and Tony Perez

Description of Work
1st hire Air quality tests...2 hire furnace/duct cleaning/sanitize ductwork

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

12/21/2018

Mary R.

The remediation was successful and done professionally. The service provided was also timely. We worked with Ryan Crane. He was thorough and explained the process clearly. He was in tune with our needs. Would highly recommend Advanta Clean.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

12/18/2017

Bill Y.

Fantastic! People at AdvantClean were punctual and fit us into their very busy schedule. Communication was excellent. Constantly informed of process and progress.

Description of Work
Remediation of Ceiling over Indoor Pool

10/14/2017

Ben Y.

Craig met and went over the problem in person. He was the only one of 3 contractors who actually got up in the attic to properly examine the extent of the mold throughout the attic. He was very thorough. We talked through ventilation fixes and he had a very good understanding of the subject matter. He stays up to date with the latest advancements in his field and even teaches classes for other people in his trade. His workers were on time and professional too. Good communication from the office as well. The finished product looks great. Black mold is gone and the roof sheathing even looks clean. It's rare that I run into such professionalism at a competitive price with the contractors I've hired from this area. We were VERY pleased.

Description of Work
We needed black mold in the attic remediated/removed. We also needed a ventilation fix to be applied to the attic so that the black mold would not come back.

08/28/2017

Jill R.

Craig Holman and his team were fantastic. I was always kept in the loop as to what was going on with regular emails, texts, and calls. I live out of state so I truly appreciate the extra effort. They really exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this copmany!

Description of Work
Mold remediation and repairing issues where water was running into our crawl space.

10/21/2016

Susan P.

We were getting ready to list our house for sale. Upon realtor inspection, we were told we had black mold in the basement and they referred us to Advanta. Job was first estimated by a thoroughly knowledgeable and informative employee. He spent about an hour evaluating the basement and also found mold under the shower floor, but fortunately not in the attic. Due to a delay in my scheduling the job, I had to have it re-estimated because the first worker was no longer with the company and the owner wanted to make sure that all areas had been evaluated. A written estimate was given and days were scheduled. It took 2 half days to complete the work. A crew of 3 showed up the first day, sealed off the basement, put on their bunny suits and respirators, and proceeded to remove all the affected drywall, sprayed everything with the required fungicide, painted all the affected areas with a special sealant, and left fans and dehumidifiers operating until they came back the following day. They removed all their equipment the following day and settled up on the bill. Very pleasant and informative group of young people, worked quickly as a team. My husband and I were both mobility challenged at the time, and rather than have me move stored items from basement to garage and barn, they covered everything with plastic sheeting saving me a lot of extra work and cost of hiring someone to help.

Description of Work
Mold remediation in basement.

07/05/2016

Charles K.

Overall, went very well. They were more responsive than other companies after a big storm, which I appreciated. They power washed the basement, removed all sewage and sprayed a germicide over everything. They called when they were on the way to my place, which I appreciated. Everyone was very nice and professional. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Mitigation in unfinished basement (about 900 sqft) after a sewage overflow

05/18/2015

Linda F.

Excellent job for a reasonable cost. Very professional and responsive. While I should not have to have this service again now that it has been taken care of, I would certainly use them again if needed.

Description of Work
Basement mode remediation. Removed insulation in basement that had mold behind it, scrubbed/scraped mold from block surface and overcoat treated to prevent return.

03/30/2015

Jane S.

I called AdvantaClean office at 09:45 AM and the technician (Andrew) arrived at our house shortly after 11:00 AM. The technician was very courteous and professional. He explained all of the procedures and why they were necessary. They gave me an estimate over the phone which was less than the other two contractors that I phoned. The final bill was actually less than their original estimate. Andrew was very careful to keep our home clean by wearing foot protectors and insuring that all of his equipment was clean before entering our home. I highly recommend AdvantaClean for drying wet carpets.

Description of Work
AdvantaClean dried approximately 80 square feet of carpet which had been saturated because of a water leak in a bar sink. They removed all of the padding. They also removed all of the baseboard in the wet area and checked the dry wall for moisture. They set up blowers and a dehumidifier and then removed them 4 days later after checking the moisture levels in the wet area.

12/30/2014

Melissa A.

gI had a frozen pipe burst in my cottage out of state and could only get there within a limited amount of time. They were very helpful in trying to schedule something to fit my needs.

Description of Work
The provider was unable to schedule an appointment during the small window I had available. They quickly tried to find several other providers in the area that could work with my time frame

09/30/2014

david P.

They were very prompt in getting the basement dried out. They checked back with us several times to make sure everything was going accordingly. The work took about 5 days to get the basement dry and the carpets put back down.

Description of Work
They dried out the basement when it flooded. They used chemicals to make sure there was no mold and replaced the carpets.

04/29/2014

BARB S.

Called company to check my home for suspected mold situation. "Julie" told me inspection cost $50 - cost would be deducted from bill. Other providers had no cost for doing estimate.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category mold removal

After checking our past clients, we couldn't find any record of performing any services for Ms. [member name removed]. Ms. [member name removed] evidently didn't like that we charged an inspection fee at the time and decided not use us. We apologize for this but we also were upfront and honest regarding the inspection fee at the time of her phone call to us so that she could make an informed decision.

02/14/2014

Sara K.

Wow I cannot say enough good things about this company. From the initial call to completion they exceeded my expectations every time. When I first called, the woman in the office said Craig was on a job but would call me to schedule a time to come out. He called an hour later, came out the next day and very thoroughly looked through the house. A few things that struck me - 1, he wasn't an alarmist. He didn't make me feel like our problem was the end of the world (the way our realtor did!). 2, he reasonably said that if we weren't having any medical issues, there was not really a need to do mold testing. The removal process was to be thane

Description of Work
Mold remediation, 5 areas of our house. 1 full day.

11/14/2013

Jay B.

Craig arrived on-time, and conducted a very thorough inspection. We spent almost two hours going over my basement. He took pictures, documented the situation, investigated the inside and outside of the house. He provided very useful suggestion and created a great report on his findings. His information was very helpful, and although I was going to use the information to correct the issues myself, he had no problems with that. Excellent service and would use him again without question....

Description of Work
Craig came out and used his equipment to check my basement walls using an infrared scanner, moisture tester, and humidity tester.

08/14/2013

Tonya C.

The specialists did an excellent job in cleaning the air ducts. Our home is 113 years old, and the air ducts were never cleaned before. It was a very dirty, nasty job. The specialists arrived on time, cleaned every air duct in the house, showed me pictures of ducts before they were cleaned, and then after they were cleaned. They were at the house almost 6 hours to ensure all air ducts were spotless. They even discovered that coal remnants were in the air ducts! I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants professional and thorough service!!!

Description of Work
Advantaclean cleaned the air ducts in a home we recently purchased.

05/15/2013

Craig H.

Craig Holman and his team were awesome. They sprayed, scrubed and coated the attic and it looks awesome. The AdvantaClean team was awesome! :)

Description of Work
Due to a bad experience with a roofing contractor (poor air flow), we ended up with mold in our attic. The attic needed to be have mold removed from ceiling of the attic.

Category air duct cleaning, mold removal

02/08/2013

Tim C.

I contacted Avantaclean and Craig came out right away. He was able to tell me where he saw possible mold and took air samples. Andrew was sent to do the work and as always was very professional, punctual and knowledgeable. Ive used Advantaclean three times now in three residences twice for mold remediation and a couple times for air or mold samples. Each time has been a pleasant experience from dealing with Julie in the office to Craig and Andrew in the field. I highly recommend them. D. Chiu

Description of Work
Mold remediation of floor joists in basement.

11/12/2012

Linda M.

The mold that was present in our home presented a very serious health danger for my husband. We had just returned to our home in Ohio from Tennessee, after my husband's liver transplant and rehabilitation. His immunosuppressed system would not allow him to be in our mold-ridden basement. The owner of AdvantaClean, Craig, came quickly after being called, to take a reading of mold spores and give an estimate for remediation. The reading was very high in the basement, and he and his company began the work promptly. The work was done very thoroughly and effeciently. It was such a relief to know the air in our home was again healthy for my husband, and family. I would highly recommend AdvantaClean for mold remediation to all in need of this service.

Description of Work
Removal of basement contents (very large quantity), storing contents, removal of drywall and carpet, and remediation of mold in the basement after giving a thorough estimate.

09/21/2012

Kevin M.

We had a great experience with them for a not so great mold problem! Nobody hires guys like these because something exciting is happening like a remodel...these guys are called when a significant problem occurs...kind of like insurance...you pay for it but never hope to use it! I have no complaints...they worked quick, were on time, professional, great communication, good price.

Description of Work
Upon closing on an investor property we noticed an alarming increase of mold in the basement which was half finished. Various issues led to the mold issue which were addressed but the basement needed gutted, remediated and painted. Andrew at AdvantaClean came out for a quote, took pictures and submitted a quote which was a little below the competition. The reason we went with them was not necessarily price but the flexibility of what they were willing to do (such as paint the basement floor) which was a little beyond what they normally do. Andrew and his team had large powerfull blowers, dehumidifiers, filters etc running to bring the humidity down to an acceptable level and then went to the real work. They pulled a dumpster in and removed all the drywall, removed framing and discarded a few things that we were replacing (water heater, furnace, etc). After removing everything, appropriately mind you, they remediated everything with appropriate microbial liquids, paints, HEPA filters, etc. They left dehumidifier, filters running even when they weren't there working, which is what your suppose to do. Painted cinder block walls with a white/cream color microbial paint, clear microbial locking solution for the floor joists so it is safe but keeps the wood look, cleaned all registers/vents/ducts and lastly painted the basement floor a steel grey. It looks fantastic AND most importantly the mold count is way down and did not spread to the upstairs of the house.

Category water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, mold removal

07/16/2012

Amy I.

When Andrew arrived, I asked him about cleaning inside my dryer. He said they don't do that. The website, as well as the customer service person I spoke with before told me that was included. Andrew didn't know anything about that and told me he didn't even have a tool to do that. They also told me that they used some kind of high powered vacuum to clean it, but he used a brush, very similar to the brush I purchased at the store except with a longer handle. He then left my house to go to his home to get a drill. This is not what I agreed to pay 95.00 for. I called the company and they told me that there are not supposed to be any brushes used, and that they do clean inside the dryer. They got Craig on the phone, who told me the same thing that Andrew said. So this company is not using the business practices that the franchise insists that they use. I again called the company in North Carolina, just to be sure that what I was expecting was what was supposed to happen. It was. But I think the thing that made it worse was that Craig was extremely rude to me, and he had a chance to make me into a satisfied customer if he had only tried to make the situation better. On a positive note, Andrew was not at all rude, he was just doing what he had been told, and the office staff (I can't remember her name) at the local office was very helpful.

Description of Work
Part of a dryer vent cleaning

08/27/2011

david P.

The job Craig Holman and his company Advanta Clean did was OUTSTANDING. The price and follow up that his services did as quickly as he did saved 2500 feet of carpeting being replaced. We had previously used AdvantaClean to clean our air ducts and we knew that their services would be efficient and effective. They made sure that our home was free of moisture and mold and environmentally safe and they did it with minimal interruption to our lives.

Description of Work
We got home on the night after a 6-inch rain to find out that our basement had flooded. We called Craig Holman and he sent a crew out within 1 hour. The speedy service his company provided saved us from replacing 2500 foot of carpet in our basement. His crew was very quick and effecient in drying out and saving our carpet. The crew came out two more times to ensure that the equipment was doing the proper job at the proper pace. Craig called two times to make sure that we were happy with the people and services. Craig then took care of all the insurance papers and follow-up on submitting any information to the insurance company. Craig then came to our home and did the carpet cleaning himself. He spent 9 hours doing the final steps to make sure that we could not even tell that anything was out of place and that the entire basement looked as good if not even better than before. He asked both myself and wife to inspect the final job to make sure we were happy before he left.

Category water damage restoration, air duct cleaning

01/10/2011

maggie V.

They did a great job! From the phone to the office to the men that came to our home and did the work. The workers were very helpful in answering all our questions and cleaning up after the work was completed. I would refer my freinds, family and neighbors to Advanta Clean. They do a A+ job !!

Description of Work
Cleaned all our ductwork in our home.

Stay Dry Waterproofing - Columbus

Our team at Stay Dry Waterproofing has over 20 years of experience protecting homes in Columbus. Our team of experts has experience transforming any damp, musty, and wet basement into a comfortable dry living space. We use only tested products that are guaranteed to keep your home safe. Whether you have noticed water, mold, or musty odors emitting from your basement or crawl space, we can help. Stay Dry Waterproofing is Central Ohio's leader in Basement repair and drainage needs. Everything from Basement Waterproofing, Mold Remediation, Foundation Crack and Bowed Wall Repairs, Yard Drainage, and Crawlspace Encapsulation. Life time warranties, Free Estimates and zero percent financing options.

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration of Columbus

When your property is affected by fire, flood, mold, or storm damage, you can rely on our team to do everything possible to restore all cleanable items back to their pre-loss condition. Or if you are just in need of carpet cleaning or other floor cleaning needs! We provide a full-service, comprehensive solution for home owners and commercial property owners in need of carpet or floor cleaning, contents cleaning and contents restoration services. Through each stage of the contents cleaning process we will handle your property with care. 10% off for military personnel and senior citizens! We specialize in; Water Damage Carpet and Floor Cleaning Mold Remediation Emergency Boardup Services Smoke and Fire Damage Content Cleaning & Restoration Packout and Storage Home Reconstruction and Restoration

McBride'S clean air and dryer vents

Small, family owned business. Licensed, bonded, and insured. Specialized in air duct, dryer vent, and furnace cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Household or commercial housekeeping services, exterminations or building construction.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio

How is AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio overall rated?

AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio open?

AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio is open:

What payment options does AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio provide

AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio offer free estimates?

No, AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio does not offer free project estimates.

Does AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio offer a senior discount?

No, AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio does not offer a senior discount.

Does AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio offer emergency services?

Yes, AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio?

No, AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio does not offer warranties.

What services does AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio offer?

AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio offers the following services: Air duct cleaning through certification with the National Air Duct Cleaners Association which follows a strict air duct cleaning process. Mold testing and remediation of residential or commercial buildings with Micro Certified inspectors and remediation personnel. Emergency water recovery with water extraction, structural and content drying, deodorization and odor removal. -- *Military Discount available*

Are there any services AdvantaClean Environmental of East Central Ohio does not offer?