Simpson Heating and Cooling

With Angi since April 2012

Simpson Heating & Air is New Philadelphia's expert heating and cooling company. We offer furnace and air conditioning services in and around New Philadelphia. Please, feel free to contact us for more information on our services, products, and company....

Ron's Heating & Cooling

Over 40 Years In Business. Still Treating You Like Our First Customer. We understand the importance of keeping your home comfortable. You should know that our core philosophy at Ron's Heating & Cooling is trust and integrity. Whether we’re communicating by phone, email or in person, you’ll get a comfortable feeling right away that you can put your trust in us. Whether it’s heating and air conditioning repair, maintenance or installation of a new system, Ron's Heating & cooling will work with your budget and only do what’s best for you and your home or business. For reliable heating and cooling services call Ron's Heating & Cooling today (800)9224328. Additional DBA - DS Inc. Family & locally owned. Financing available.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Installed Carrier Infinity Heat Pump system. From the estimate to completion, I received straight forward, full information for the decision making process with no sales pressure, and everything was performed according to their word. Installers were professional and experienced. I would do it all over again (but hope not to have to). Product is performing according to expectations, and more.

07/15/2014

03/14/2012

A relative told me about Simpson Heating and Cooling. I had a bad experience with another company, so I ended up calling Simpsons to come out. They were a lot better than the other company which wanted me to buy a whole new furnace. Simpsons explained everything. I think they were honest. You could tell they were honest. They didn't try to sell me something I didn't need.

Description of Work
Simpson Heating and Cooling came out last April and replaced the heat pump for me.

02/27/2012

They were quick to respond. I was happy with the service overall. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They came out and replaced a part on my system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

If you are in need of a heating and air conditioning system, repair services or preventative maintenance, our skilled technicians can handle the job.

Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Check