Bed Bug Burners

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

305 Adan Ave SW

New Philadelphia, OH 44663

A good Bed Bug exterminator in Columbus/Cleveland/Akron Canton area is hard to come by when you're looking for the safest option. Bed Bug Burners is your perfect solution for this troublesome pest. If you are worried about the chemical effects on your home from traditional extermination techniques,

02/02/2016

Barbara L.

Not good cause after the first and second time they exterminated not even being home 10 minutes I already had a bed bug crawling on me an they blamed it on my kids bringing them from school an i know thats not the case cause we check bookbags an have them change there cloths when they get home an throw there cloths in the wash an dry an they still wont do anything an were extremely infested

Description of Work
Heated the house

12/15/2015

Suzanne R.

Description of Work
Brought heaters in and we had to leave for two nights. Had to stay in motel. Had to call the gentleman x2 to come back. Had like two bugs come out. He responded quickly. Other than finding 2, it has been great. My brother had bedbugs and that was how it happened. I have him a ride. He had bugs falling off of him. Got in my car and apparently some rode in on me. It was the most horrific experience of my life. I recommend them.

09/03/2015

JAN H.

We ended up going with the company that had previously performed this service.

Description of Work
I contacted this company about bed bug heat remediation.

06/25/2015

Mary S.

06/09/2015

Michele A.

I decided to use the provider since he uses heat. After the work was done, I got bite by something. I called and got no answer. The next day, I continued to call. I found out my friend was asked to cosign without me being asked anything about this. I am confused as to why they asked someone to cosign when I paid for the service. Now, the provider nor my friend will talk to me about what is going on. My friend informed me that the provider doesn't like me, which is why he asked my friend to cosign. I know how to take care of myself and am unsure why my friend was involved in my business and asked to cosign before I was made aware of this, as this was all done behind my back. He showed up the next day, ran in and ran out, without inspecting anything, he didn't go into the basement at all either. He would not even talk to me at all. Now I am wondering if they actually did any work but they will not answer the phone. Now my friend is saying that if I continue to call him about this, he will call the police for harassment. I have no idea what is going on and am very upset.

Description of Work
I contacted the provider to have bed bugs taken care of.

04/28/2015

jack N.

This guy big bully

Description of Work
Headache the guy did not tell me up front you got pay up front lead me to beileve I could oay in poo ayment I told him I on fixed income he was not welling work with me he act like if I was going rip him off if I was would going to do I would robbed him . He act like big bully

08/20/2014

MARY ANN T.

Had to leave the house for the day but was highly effective treatment. House was very hot until next morning. Have not seen any bed bugs for three weeks now. We recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Used heat treatment to exterminate bed bugs in entire house.

05/15/2014

Jeffrey and Susan Y.

They were good to communicate with and they told us what to expect. They did the work in one day just like what they said. They have good prices and they are good persons.

Description of Work
Bed Bug Burners provided me a pest control/exterminating service. They did a whole house bed bug removal.

03/23/2014

Allison P.

Should I come across a questionable or possible bed bug in the future I will use bed bug burners based on this experience.

Description of Work
I found one bug under a bed and feared the worst. Contacted bed bug burners on weekend and received prompt reply. Was told by bed bug burners that it was a bed bug based on picture I provided.

11/16/2013

Alan M.

09/11/2013

Janet L.

They were very good. They came out right away and did a heat treatment to get rid of the mild case of bed bugs before they became a major problem.

Description of Work
I must have brought a bed bug home from somewhere, and I called Bed Bug Burners as soon as I realized it.

05/17/2013

ROBERT, JEANETTE B.

We didn't use them but they offered some suggestions. They were fine. They did great. It didn't cost us anything and we took care of the problem. They were excellent.

Description of Work
We talked to Bed Bug Burners on the phone because my wife was in a hotel where she found a bed bug. They told us how to go through the luggage to make sure we didn't bring any home with us that were alive.

01/31/2013

marian B.

I broke out in and quot;hivesand quot; and thought it might be bug bites. Then I found 2 unidentified bugs in the house. My mind toke off. I thought I had bed bugs. There is no way to tell you how upset I got. Got on the internet and found and quot;Bed Bug Burnersand quot; in my area. Called and they came that day.

Description of Work
They came the very day I called and I appreciated the fact they use unmarked vehicles. I was very embarrassed of the thought I might have bugs and they were completely understanding and very reassuring. He confirmed no bugs and put me at ease. Very, Very professional. Highly recommend this company.

11/11/2012

Sean O.

On 11/2/12, our son Joseph woke up covered in welts. We suspected bed bugs due to the media coverage over the last couple of years. I had remembered a couple of television news stories about Bed Bug Burners and looked them up online. Harry, the owner, was very calming ( I was freaking out!), telling me that he would have a tech out to inspect on Monday afternoon. Harry also gave me protocol for living with this situation until they could exterminate. Upon inspection, we did have bed bugs and they scheduled us for treatment that Thursday. These folks are very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Dave, the service tech, and his assistant, Dan, first led my husband and I on an inspection to make sure that we had completed our pre-treatment checklist. They were in our home from 8:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. moving around furniture, clothing, bedding and other items to accommodate the massive propane heaters blowing air heated to 140 degrees to kill these bugs. After 10 p.m., they plugged in in smaller electric heaters that ran until the next afternoon.