Bed Bug Burners

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

A good Bed Bug exterminator in Columbus/Cleveland/Akron Canton area is hard to come by when you're looking for the safest option. Bed Bug Burners is your perfect solution for this troublesome pest. If you are worried about the chemical effects on your home from traditional extermination techniques, let us introduce you to the newest, most effective method. We use heat treatment to safely and effectively kill bed bugs in your home. This method is non-toxic, and there is no chemical residue left behind. Our heat treatment kills both the infestation and the eggs they are leaving behind with controlled, regulated temperatures. We have the knowledge, equipment & experience to eliminate infestations within the treatment area in homes, hotels, nursing homes, and everything else in between. Because we use no chemicals, there are no chemical consequences. You will not have to get rid of your furniture and drapery or worry about your children or your pets. Our pesticide-free, green heat treatment eliminates the threat of bed bugs in your home or business without the mess or danger of toxins, and stays environmentally friendly. Results are 100% guaranteed. We are proud to service the communities of Columbus, Canton, Akron, and Cleveland Ohio. Call today if you are experiencing a problem. Additional Phone number - (888)788-1906, (330) 285-1552, (216) 220-6006, (614) 344-4348, (330) 476-2033,(888)742-9335 FAX (330)339-4000...

ROSE PEST SOLUTIONS

Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by our 6 on-staff Board Certified Entomologists (BCE's) to ensure their safety and effectiveness. • In addition, Rose staffs 9 other credentialed Entomologists throughout our 18 offices to help identify and diagnose pest problems correctly. Each Rose technician is highly trained and certified to provide you with the best, most professional service possible. Rose practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which includes prevention and exclusion to help reduce the use of pesticides in and around your property. We are also GreenPro Certified, which means we are an Eco-Friendly Pest Management provider. GreenPro is the world's largest green-certification program for the Pest Management industry. http://www.whatisgreenpro.org/ Rose Pest Solutions is a long standing member of the National Pest Management Association and has received numerous certifications, highlighting our commitment to excellence. In addition to GreenPro, Rose is also a QualityPro and QualityPro Schools certified company, committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service.

02/02/2016

Not good cause after the first and second time they exterminated not even being home 10 minutes I already had a bed bug crawling on me an they blamed it on my kids bringing them from school an i know thats not the case cause we check bookbags an have them change there cloths when they get home an throw there cloths in the wash an dry an they still wont do anything an were extremely infested

Description of Work
Heated the house

09/03/2015

We ended up going with the company that had previously performed this service.

Description of Work
I contacted this company about bed bug heat remediation.

06/09/2015

I decided to use the provider since he uses heat. After the work was done, I got bite by something. I called and got no answer. The next day, I continued to call. I found out my friend was asked to cosign without me being asked anything about this. I am confused as to why they asked someone to cosign when I paid for the service. Now, the provider nor my friend will talk to me about what is going o...

Description of Work
I contacted the provider to have bed bugs taken care of.

08/20/2014

Had to leave the house for the day but was highly effective treatment. House was very hot until next morning. Have not seen any bed bugs for three weeks now. We recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Used heat treatment to exterminate bed bugs in entire house.

05/15/2014

They were good to communicate with and they told us what to expect. They did the work in one day just like what they said. They have good prices and they are good persons.

Description of Work
Bed Bug Burners provided me a pest control/exterminating service. They did a whole house bed bug removal.

Category pest control

Pest control. Bed Bugs. Heat Remediation.

Termites.