Bed Bug Burners

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2012

A good Bed Bug exterminator in Columbus/Cleveland/Akron Canton area is hard to come by when you're looking for the safest option. Bed Bug Burners is your perfect solution for this troublesome pest. If you are worried about the chemical effects on your home from traditional extermination techniques, let us introduce you to the newest, most effective method. We use heat treatment to safely and effectively kill bed bugs in your home. This method is non-toxic, and there is no chemical residue left behind. Our heat treatment kills both the infestation and the eggs they are leaving behind with controlled, regulated temperatures. We have the knowledge, equipment & experience to eliminate infestations within the treatment area in homes, hotels, nursing homes, and everything else in between. Because we use no chemicals, there are no chemical consequences. You will not have to get rid of your furniture and drapery or worry about your children or your pets. Our pesticide-free, green heat treatment eliminates the threat of bed bugs in your home or business without the mess or danger of toxins, and stays environmentally friendly. Results are 100% guaranteed. We are proud to service the communities of Columbus, Canton, Akron, and Cleveland Ohio. Call today if you are experiencing a problem. Additional Phone number - (888)788-1906, (330) 285-1552, (216) 220-6006, (614) 344-4348, (330) 476-2033,(888)742-9335 FAX (330)339-4000...

ROSE PEST SOLUTIONS

Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by our 6 on-staff Board Certified Entomologists (BCE's) to ensure their safety and effectiveness. • In addition, Rose staffs 9 other credentialed Entomologists throughout our 18 offices to help identify and diagnose pest problems correctly. Each Rose technician is highly trained and certified to provide you with the best, most professional service possible. Rose practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which includes prevention and exclusion to help reduce the use of pesticides in and around your property. We are also GreenPro Certified, which means we are an Eco-Friendly Pest Management provider. GreenPro is the world's largest green-certification program for the Pest Management industry. http://www.whatisgreenpro.org/ Rose Pest Solutions is a long standing member of the National Pest Management Association and has received numerous certifications, highlighting our commitment to excellence. In addition to GreenPro, Rose is also a QualityPro and QualityPro Schools certified company, committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service.

Gramsky Pest Solutions

Bedbug Specialist with Guaranteed Results

02/02/2016

Not good cause after the first and second time they exterminated not even being home 10 minutes I already had a bed bug crawling on me an they blamed it on my kids bringing them from school an i know thats not the case cause we check bookbags an have them change there cloths when they get home an throw there cloths in the wash an dry an they still wont do anything an were extremely infested

Description of Work
Heated the house

09/03/2015

We ended up going with the company that had previously performed this service.

Description of Work
I contacted this company about bed bug heat remediation.

06/09/2015

I decided to use the provider since he uses heat. After the work was done, I got bite by something. I called and got no answer. The next day, I continued to call. I found out my friend was asked to cosign without me being asked anything about this. I am confused as to why they asked someone to cosign when I paid for the service. Now, the provider nor my friend will talk to me about what is going o...

Description of Work
I contacted the provider to have bed bugs taken care of.

08/20/2014

Had to leave the house for the day but was highly effective treatment. House was very hot until next morning. Have not seen any bed bugs for three weeks now. We recommend this provider.

Description of Work
Used heat treatment to exterminate bed bugs in entire house.

05/15/2014

They were good to communicate with and they told us what to expect. They did the work in one day just like what they said. They have good prices and they are good persons.

Description of Work
Bed Bug Burners provided me a pest control/exterminating service. They did a whole house bed bug removal.

03/23/2014

Should I come across a questionable or possible bed bug in the future I will use bed bug burners based on this experience.

Description of Work
I found one bug under a bed and feared the worst. Contacted bed bug burners on weekend and received prompt reply. Was told by bed bug burners that it was a bed bug based on picture I provided.

09/11/2013

They were very good. They came out right away and did a heat treatment to get rid of the mild case of bed bugs before they became a major problem.

Description of Work
I must have brought a bed bug home from somewhere, and I called Bed Bug Burners as soon as I realized it.

05/17/2013

We didn't use them but they offered some suggestions. They were fine. They did great. It didn't cost us anything and we took care of the problem. They were excellent.

Description of Work
We talked to Bed Bug Burners on the phone because my wife was in a hotel where she found a bed bug. They told us how to go through the luggage to make sure we didn't bring any home with us that were alive.

01/31/2013

I broke out in and quot;hivesand quot; and thought it might be bug bites. Then I found 2 unidentified bugs in the house. My mind toke off. I thought I had bed bugs. There is no way to tell you how upset I got. Got on the internet and found and quot;Bed Bug Burnersand quot; in my area. Called and they came that day.

Description of Work
They came the very day I called and I appreciated the fact they use unmarked vehicles. I was very embarrassed of the thought I might have bugs and they were completely understanding and very reassuring. He confirmed no bugs and put me at ease. Very, Very professional. Highly recommend this company.

11/11/2012

On 11/2/12, our son Joseph woke up covered in welts. We suspected bed bugs due to the media coverage over the last couple of years. I had remembered a couple of television news stories about Bed Bug Burners and looked them up online. Harry, the owner, was very calming ( I was freaking out!), telling me that he would have a tech out to inspect on Monday afternoon. Harry also gave me protocol for li...

Description of Work
Dave, the service tech, and his assistant, Dan, first led my husband and I on an inspection to make sure that we had completed our pre-treatment checklist. They were in our home from 8:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. moving around furniture, clothing, bedding and other items to accommodate the massive propane heaters blowing air heated to 140 degrees to kill these bugs. After 10 p.m., they plugged in in smaller electric heaters that ran until the next afternoon.

Category pest control

Pest control. Bed Bugs. Heat Remediation.

Termites.