YOU'VE GOT IT MAID LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2002

SERVICES ALL AREAS. 4 EMPLOYEES....

Handy House Cleaning

MZS Cleaning Services

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of House Cleaning services that are customizable to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! .

Golden Cleaning Services LLC

07/09/2004

KERRY B.

ANYONE CALLING HIM WILL UNDERSTAND.

Description of Work
THEY CLEAN OUR HOUSE ON A WEEKLY BASIS.

Category house cleaning

I BEGAN A RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL CLEANING BUSINESS, "YOU''VE GOT IT MAID L.L.C.," IN NOVEMBER 2001, AND SINCE BEEN ON ANGIE''S LIST. I HAVE RECEIVED TOP REPORTS FROM EVERY CLIENT. IN JUNE 2002, I BEGAN CLEANING A RESIDENCE IN BEXLEY. THE MEMBER WAS ALWAYS HOME ALONE WITH THE CHILDREN, AS WELL AS A NANNY. HE SPENDS HIS TIME SUING, DRINKING AND COMPLAINING. (I WAS ALWAYS AWARE OF HIS "BAD SIDE.") NEEDLESS TO SAY, THE NANNY LEFT. IN JULY 2004, I EXPLAINED I EXCLUSIVELY DID COMMERCIAL CLEANING. ONCE I TOLD HIM, HE BLEW UP: "GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW WITH MY KEY OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN," HE WAS ONE WHO CONTACTED ANGIE''S LIST AND SPOKE HIGHLY OF ME. EVEN THOUGH I OFFERED COMPROMISES, I WAS NOW ON HIS "BAD SIDE." HE MUST HAVE CALLED ANGIE''S LIST AND REPORTED ME. HIS COMPLAINTS ABOUT ME ARE NOT TRUE, AS I WAS A DEDICATED WORKER. IN ADDITION TO MY WORK, I SYMPATHETICALLY LISTENED TO HIS COMPLAINTS ABOUT LIFE. MY BUSINESS IS TOO IMPORTANT NOT TO FIGHT FOR MY NAME.

09/22/2003

FRANKIE F.

BE SPECIFIC ABOUT EXPECTATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS

Description of Work
BI-WEEKLY HOUSE CLEANING

10/17/2002

KERRY B.

HE IS VERY RESPONSIVE, CALLS BACK RIGHT AWAY. SHOWS UP ON TIME OR IF HE IS RUNNING LATE HE ALWAYS CALL. PRICE IS 4000 SQ FT HOME.

Description of Work
THEY DO HOUSECLEANING EVERY WEEK

07/12/2002

KIM J.

WERE HERE FOR 8 HOURS. 3 HOURS SPENT IN THE BATHROOM. DID NOT FINISH THE JOB AND THE AREAS THEY DID CLEAN WEREN'T DONE WELL

Description of Work
HOUSE CLEANING

Category house cleaning

CONCERNING THIS JOB, AND RESPONDING TO THE COMPLAINT: WELL, I WAS CALLED TO CLEAN THIS MEMBER'S HOME. IT WAS A SURPRISE FOR HER HUSBAND. I STARTED UPSTAIRS AS I ALWAYS DO, AND IN MY TWO YEARS OF BEING IN THE CLEANING BUSINESS, I NEVER SAW A SHOWER IN SUCH HORRIBLE SHAPE! I USED BLEACH, A BRILLO PAD, CLEANSER, BAR KEEPER. THE SHOWER NEEDED A COMPLETE RE-CAULKING. MOLD WAS ALL OVER THE TILE AND CEILING. YES, IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS TO TRY MY VERY BEST TO CLEAN HER SHOWER. SO SHE CHECKED ON ME AND TOLD ME TO STOP AND DO ALL OF THE OTHER CLEANING. SHE COMPLAINED ABOUT ME BEING TOO LONG TO HURRY BEFORE 6PM SO HER HUSBAND WOULD THINK SHE DID THE CLEANING. I JUST GAVE 100% OF MY CLEANING ABILITY. I WAS KICKED OUT AT ABOUT 5:45PM AND COULD NOT FINISH MY WORK. I AM A VERY DETAILED PERSON, AND THIS WAS NOT FAIR TO ME.

04/24/2002

Brenda H.

DOES A GREAT JOB! IM VERY HAPPY. THEYRE GOING TO COME BACK OUT TO CLEAN MORE CEILINGS.

Description of Work
REGULAR CLEANING FOR 10 ROOM HOME, AND CEILINGS IN 2 ROOMS.

YOU'VE GOT IT MAID LLC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since April 2002

5195 Hampsted Village Center Way

New Albany, OH 43054

ANY TYPE OF COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL CLEANING, BRINGS OWN SUPPLIES.

ASK