Travis Stevens Roofing

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2017

Travis Stevens Roofing was formed to give homeowners in the Columbus area a better option when it comes to picking a contractor. We focus on high-end roof replacements have over 20 plus years combined in the contracting and insurance industry. Whether it's helping a customer recover after a bad storm or just replacing an old roof, we strive to provide our customers with the most stress free experience as possible. We also offer the best product available along with great warranty options at very competitive pricing....

Corps 1 Home Services was founded on the principle of “There’s a way to do it better”. Cutting corners is not an option and doing something the right way or learning a better way is easier than not. All of our contractors and technicians have over 100 years of combined industry experience & knowledge. We offer full roof replacements, specializing in asphalt shingles (we do not offer metal, slate or wood shake roofing). We are proud to say that we are a CertainTeed Certified installer. All roofs come with a 50 Year Non-Prorated Manufacturers Warranty & a Lifetime Workmanship Warranty! From the beginning to the end of your project a Corps 1 Home Services representative will assess your need and assure that your project is completed according to your satisfaction. One of our project managers would be delighted to meet with you for a free roof inspection.

At Stewart Home Inspections LLC we service the Central Ohio area. We offer $111,000 in free warranties with every Home Inspection. We are on the board of realtors in Franklin, Farifield, Pickaway and Licking counties as well as the Scioto Valley Association of Realty. Our inspector, Wayne, has many years of construction experience to bring to the table and is very friendly and approachable. He works around your schedule and tries to have all our reports back to you with in 24 hours of your inspection. We would love to help you with your inspection needs call or text us any time at 740-503-7031

My name is Josh Branham and I am the Owner and Lead Inspector of By-Lions Home Inspections, LLC. I completed my course work at Hondros College of Business for Home Inspections. I have extensive training in home inspection services, as I completed several hundreds of hours with Forrest Lines. I am an active member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors), as well as a local member of the Ohio Chapter. Home inspection is my passion and I enjoy educating the buyer on safety, maintenance and the components of their potential home. Buying can be stressful; By-Lions is here to simplify the process and answer any questions related to the condition of the home. We strive to be the most professional, high-quality home inspection company in the state while providing top-of-the-line customer service to our clients!

02/20/2019

The representative, Tony, stopped by our home as he was in the neighborhood doing door to door sales and asked to inspect our roof. He concluded that there had been storm damage and that we should ask the insurance to replace the roof. We made an appointment for him to come and talk further with us. When he came to this appointment he seemed very rushed. We had several questions regarding whether ...

Description of Work
Never Hired

04/25/2018

Travis and his crew were very nice, showed up for inspection to identify the source of the problem, as well as other issues in need of attention. But then they decided we needed a whole new roof, and we should get insurance to pay for it. It felt like a scam. The rep was a former adjuster and had a long discussion with me about it, completely disregarding my request for repair. I requested estimat...

Description of Work
Roof repair due to water spot on ceiling + inspection for other potential issues.

12/05/2017

Great! He inspected everything and pointed our the concerns of someone with a knowledge eye to keeping water out of the house. (gutters, pipe boots, touch-up painting, where fascia needs to be replaced.

Description of Work
I bought this house and if roof was original it was time to be replacing it. Beau Steinman said I had at least ten years left with this roof. He pointed our a couple of maintenance issues that should be looked at. Great information.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,home inspection,roofing

08/24/2017

Excellent! Beau Steinman answered my questions, seemed to do a thorough job checking out my roof, and addressing those areas that needed some minor repairs to help prevent trouble. I will definitely use Travis Stevens Roofing, L.L.C. again in the future! Beau instilled in me confidence in his knowledge about roofing systems, and confidence in his integrity. Thank you Beau and Travis Stevens!

Description of Work
I had roof maintenance performed.

08/16/2017

He did a little repair but not much. He did give us a good feel for when we are going to need a roof replacement. He looked for damage and didn't see much, if any. It was mainly an estimate and an inspection. He gave a thorough explanation of the repairs made.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $115 Roof Tune-Up and a Roof/Attic Inspection

Category home inspection,roofing

Roof repair and replacement. Siding repair and replacement. Gutter, Skylight, and Window replacement. Drywall and paint repairs.

Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing