CRAFTMADE CABINETRY

With Angi since August 2000

High Point Cabinets

As a multi-year Super Service Award winner, we provide high-quality custom cabinets, one customer at a time, built in the heart of Amish country using Amish craftsmanship. All of our cabinets are 100% handcrafted. Throughout each stage of our process we pay careful attention to detail. The end result is the perfect fit for your home. We are a true custom builder. Our clients are able to choose from a wide variety of high quality woods, stains, finishes, patterns, profiles and more. We work hard to ensure our customers get the right cabinets for their unique tastes and preferences. We provide a complete turnkey process that begins with the initial meeting, progresses to sketches and drawings, then to CAD drawings, then construction and finally installation. We are here to help and guide you through every step from start to finish. We offer a 10 year guarantee on our cabinets, excluding normal wear and tear.

CABINETWORKS KITCHENS

Cabinetworks is celebrating their 50th year in serving homeowners, and their kitchens, in central Ohio. Family owned and operated since 1969, we are your kitchen remodeling experts. We offer cabinet refacing, new cabinets, counter-tops, and tile backsplashes to make your dream kitchen a reality. We are committed to excellence and have built an established reputation amongst our clients. Our primary business, coming from referrals, is a direct result and speaks to the team we have comprised of true craftsmen in their respective fields. We offer the highest quality materials for the most cost-effective prices in the industry. If you are looking for traditional values, modern looks, and exceptional quality, you’ve come to the right place.

Garrett Custom Carpentry LLC

Garrett Custom Carpentry Inc. is a Small Business specializing in Finish/Trim Custom Carpentry and Custom Cabinetry and Shelving, and staircase experts. I am the Owner, Donny Garrett. I am 42 years old. I have been in business for myself since 2016 and have been working in Carpentry since my early teens. Garrett Custom Carpentry expertise includes but not limited to Baseboard, Casing, Shoe Mold, Crown Molding, Wainscoting including Shiplap, Chair Rail, Interior & Exterior Door installation, Cabinet Installation, Fireplace Surround, Staircase New Build, Tread & Riser Replacement, any Finish Carpentry & Interior or Exterior Molding project and Custom Shelving and Cabinetry. Carpentry is what I love to do. I get to take pride at the work we accomplish while making other peoples living spaces a dream come true!

Offers by Garrett Custom Carpentry LLC on Angi

08/04/2000

WHEN THE CABINETS CAME IN THEY WERE ALL BROKEN. RUDE EMPLOYEES. KL

Description of Work
ORDERED CABINETS.

Category custom cabinets