ADVANCED CARPET CLEANING SERVICES

Founded 1995 • With Angi since December 2004

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE....

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Carpet Cleaning services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Family owned business with a focus on quality and efficiency. Our highly trained technicians are ready to provide excellent customer service.

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

06/25/2018

Perfect as always! Marty is prompt, professional, friendly and does an excellent job. We have used him for years!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

03/31/2015

He was very good. My carpets are good. He did a good job and the price was reasonable. He returned my call promptly and showed up on time.

Description of Work
Advanced Carpet Cleaning cleaned my carpets.

11/06/2014

When Marty arrived he didn't think the stains were terribly noticeable and did not smell any odor. He didn't think he would be able to get out the stains (they are light yellow) and told me that if he tried he was afraid a urine/spray odor would become noticeable. He asked to lift up the carpet---I was shocked at the amount of staining underneath! He recommended the carpet be replaced (we no longe...

Description of Work
I called Marty about pet stains on our new carpet. He made it clear on the phone that cat stains are very hard to remove but he would look just to be sure.

11/09/2013

Marty is very professional. He always calls to make sure he knows how to get to your home, arrives on time, and does great quality work. He is friendly and gets the job done in a timely fashion. His prices are very reasonable. I have been using this company for four or more years and would not use anyone else. My carpets look amazing when he is done.

Description of Work
I had almost whole house carpet cleaning done. Two sets of stairs + 3 rooms and a basement.

10/17/2013

He is very good. His prices were reasonable, but the service was outstanding. He is a friendly guy and did a wonderful job. He is hardworking, shows up on time.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

CARPET, UPHOLSTERY, WINDOW & GROUT CLEANING, CARPET REPAIR, STRETCHING, REMOVAL & SALES, WATER RESTORATION & REMOVAL.

DYE WORK & SMOKE DAMAGE.