Andrew's Roofing & General Contracting

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2013

Andy's Roofing & Repair Is a full service residential contractor, Andrew Hanning is Involved with every customer from start to finish. We offer some of the best ways to improve or repair your home at a reasonable rate. Insurance claims welcome....

The Grout Medic - West Columbus

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Midwest Lightscapes

10 LIGHT SYSTEM ONLY $1595! We are a family-owned and operated company, passionate about outdoor architectural and landscape lighting. Whether you’re looking to have a new system installed or an old system replaced or serviced, we can help. We service all existing systems! We will also convert a gaslight post to an LED system. Our Systems are sure to look beautiful for a lifetime and our custom installations set us apart from anyone else.

Offers by Midwest Lightscapes on Angi
All Quality Interior

I am very Profesional when it comes to every aspect of this business. I guarantee my work and also give free estimates. I do a walk threw with the customer before and after every job. And also I do more than just painting, I also do drywall welding, carpentry landscaping and a cleaning service. If any of these skills pertain to a job you need done please give me a call or email me the address and I would be happy to speak with you. Thank you and have a great day.

12/22/2013

Andrew was friendly, courteous, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Secured loose shingles, installed chimney cap and replaced siding.

Category roofing,chimney caps

Thank you! Happy Holidays!

10/09/2013

Highly recommend! Very dependable, fair pricing and excellent work. Showed up on time and cleaned up after himself. Really appreciate the honest and dependable service.

Description of Work
Waterproofing was done to our garage and poolhouse.

Category basement waterproofing

Great Customer! Very nice home a week after the work was done this Client closed on there home! Congrats. Thank you for your business! Also there is a photo uploaded showing this new drainage system.

07/19/2013

A1-Quality-Work! I had a small job on our roof and a few contractors came and gave quotes. Not only was Andrew's Roofing's quote reasonable, but they were pleasant, on time, and professional. What bothered me with most other contractors that they all seem to have found "sever problems" with the roof and offer their services to maintain and repair those problems. The interesting thing is that each ...

Description of Work
Fixed leaks around two chimneys by replacing rotten plywood and installing ice and water shield.

Category contractors,roofing,chimney repair

Thank you (deleted member name)! Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

07/11/2013

It was my first time using a contractor and overall the experience was excellent. The flooring tile exceeded my expectations and Andrew matched the paint and wallpaper perfectly. Andrew also eliminated any and all black mold that was in the shower area. The final cost was within budget and project was completed on time. Very satisfied and job well done.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom, new sink vanity and installed sink, installed new tile flooring, new lighting, wall papered 1 wall, painted additional walls and trim

Category contractors,electrician,lighting,remodeling,wallpaper,home remodeling,interior painters

Thank you for the great review (deleted member name)! It looks like it made it in the happiness nominations too!!! I hope we win!

Roofing, Remodeling, Fence building/repair, Painting, Carpentry, Handyman service's, Gutter new/repair/cleaning, Ice dam Prevention & Much more!

Air Conditioning, Large plumbing, Large Electrical.

Ask For Details.