American Quality Construction LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2015

American Quality Construction, LLC (or AQC for short) is a company small enough to care about the little details. AQC is a full service concrete company (BBB Accredited Business) specializing in concrete flat work and stamped concrete application. AQC also has a window division (All Basement Windows) featuring glass block and egress window installation. With expert craftsmanship we strive to bring the highest level of quality to every project big or small. Need help with options or just want a solution for a problem? Please contact American Quality Construction, LLC for a free in-home consultation. If you reach us outside of normal business hours, please leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP....

18 Super Service Award Wins! Columbus Glass Block; Bath Doctor (1 day tub/shower liner install); Innovate Home Org (home organization systems) all are divisions of Innovate Building Solutions. COLUMBUS GLASS BLOCK-We offer glass blocks for windows, showers, walls, and bars. We also have some cool lines of glass floors and stair treads. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) BATH DOCTOR-helps customers with acrylic bathtub & shower liners and enclosures, wall surrounds, bath accessories, bath to shower conversions, and complete bathroom remodeling. (www.innovatebuildingsolutions.com) INNOVATE HOME ORG-we help design, build and install a professional home organization system - but to show you innovative products which are sustainable and designed to improve your space. Whether you’re looking for a closet organizer, garage, pantry or laundry room cabinets, or a murphy bed, home office or mud room organization system, we’re here to help you improve your home. (http://innovatehomeorg.com/)

Armstrong Concrete specializing in residential Driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Steps, & Garage Floors.

Jackson Egress Windows offers quality basement egress/emergency escape egress windows, window wells, covers, and professional installation in the Columbus, Ohio metropolitan area. No subs. Locally owned & operated.

08/17/2020

Company never responded

Description of Work
I asked for a quote

Category concrete repair,stamped concrete

Hello [Member Name Removed], I do not have any contact info from you and was unaware you were interested in our services. Please go to our website and submit a request in the contact section. We will contact from there.

11/13/2017

They were warm, friendly and professional. As a woman I have had some problems with some when I was looking to have a job done. The results exceed my expectations. These people were great and went above and beyond my expectations. I could not be more grateful.

Description of Work
a parking pad, walkway and step was needed.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

09/15/2016

It went very smooth and seemed like they had been doing it for a million years. They worked very well together and very fast

Description of Work
AQC poured my front and back porch stamped them. They also poured my amazing driveway and sidewalks leading to my front steps.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,glass block,stamped concrete

-Concrete flat work/concrete installation- driveways, patios, garages, sidewalks, etc... -Stamped/decorative concrete installation- porches, patios, stoops, and sidewalks -Glass block window installation -Egress window installation

Visa, Check, PayPal, MasterCard, American Express, Discover