Cozzens Home Improvements

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2012

Kevin Cozzens has independently owned and operated Cozzens Home Improvements for the last eleven years. During this time he has been able to work consistently through referrals and has recently decided to expand his business via the internet. A benefit to choosing Cozzens Home Improvements is that you don't have to worry about going through multiple people to get bids, find out scheduling or complete the work, Kevin does all this himself and is readily available with a phone call. All large projects are completed with additional help from family members....

Pierson Professional Painting

Pierson Professional Painting LLC was started over 6 yrs ago and we take pride in our workmanship and the overall experience our customers have with us from start to finish. It is my belief that anyone should be able to hire a painting contractor and have a great experience. We work hard to satisfy the needs of our customers, and that starts from the estimate process and goes all the way through to completion of a project. We feel confident you will have a good experience, and more importantly when problems do arise (and they do!) we will work to overcome those problems and still deliver a great product. I have much appreciation for the relationships I have gained through working with Angie's List customers. We are not just an interior painting company, but we cover many areas of the home from exterior painting, decks, wood restoration (front doors), driveway sealing, cabinetry painting, furniture refinishing, stenciling, wallpaper removal, drywall repair and finishing, wainscoting, ship lap walls, fiberglass door staining, handrail and balustrade refinishing, light electrical and hanging of artwork. I want you to know we appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and without great customers we can't have a great business. I believe we are willing, and therefore we have been able to satisfy our customers thus far, and will continue to do so in the future.

Offers by Pierson Professional Painting on Angi
BM Custodio Painting and Construction LLC

We are a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in handyman work, carpentry, painting, flooring, drywall, maid service and a variety of related services and repair projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by BM Custodio Painting and Construction LLC on Angi
Jeremiah Paint & Pressure Wash

Top-quality exterior painting paired with great service to meet your satisfaction. We offer services such as painting, priming, house and deck staining, power washing, and much more! Professionally trained painters, fully bonded and insured!

03/11/2016

I highly recommend Kevin Cozzens of Cozzens Home Improvement. He was always professional, organized and punctual. He did an excellent job with a high degree of skill and attention to detail. He was very careful to protect and cover the floor, furniture, etc in the work area. I also feel his fee was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Dining room - Changed ceiling from stucco to flat finish; primed and painted ceiling Master bathroom - Patched around skylights; painted ceiling; prepped walls and new trim for primer and paint; patched, primed and painted walls, doors and trim

Category interior painters

04/14/2015

Kevin has caulked all of my doors,windows and cracks, cleaned the gutters, fixed my sump pump problems,done some electrical work and countless other jobs. He even pointed out that the "fireplace" I was looking forward to getting an insert and sitting all cozy watching the flames....was not even a proper fireplace.(That was an example of the type of constant deceit and poor workmanship and previous...

Description of Work
Kevin Cozzens has done a number of jobs for me since I first got his name. I bought the " house from h*** foreclosure"! My life was similar to the role Tom Hanks in the movie "Money Pit"! I thought I could DIY the seemingly endless problems. Boy, was I wrong. I called Kevin because he was local and, also, had family members that could take care of the wide breathe of things that kept going wrong! Until Kevin it seemed all I had done since I bought the house was work and cry. Kevin is the reason I am not either in a mental hospital or sitting in piles of rubble! He is the most competent man I could imagine. His dad was a contractor and he was raised learning how to do a plythoria of jobs PROPERLY. He is not only the most skilled person I have ever met both he is honest, trustworthy and has the best work ethic I have found! (There seems to be a real shortage of people with strong work ethic! His character is flawless,and I trust him implicitly!

Category leaf removal

remodeling, painting, handyman, gutter cleaning, drywall, carpentry, pressure washing, window cleaning, water & smoke damage, home organizing, holiday decorating.

New construction, major electrical or plumbing.