MID MIAMI ROOFING INC

Founded 1978 • With Angi since November 2002

11 EMPLOYESS. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE CALL ON REPAIRS FEE INCLUDES 1ST HOUR OF LABOR. WINTER HOUR MON-FRI 7:30 AM-4:00 PM. ...

RA Cooks Renovations

RA Cooks Renovations

RA Cooks Renovations is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We offer the expertise to handle your complete project from the beginning to the end. Our experience in renovations offers you quality workmanship that's been given to our customers for over Seven years and counting. We look foward to serving you on your project!

05/08/2017

Called and ask if now was good time, showed next day and finshed in 2 days. I only found 2 small pieces of old shingle in bushes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof and re-roof house

11/02/2016

Excellent. Work crew was knowledgeable and dedicated to completing the work as fast as possible while still ensuring that it was done correctly. The materials used were of good quality. The job site was cleaned up very well at the end including searching and detecting stray nails. We were very pleased with the crew and appreciated the knowledge and supervision provided by Andrea Mink.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on detached garage. This work also required repair of substructure and some of the siding.

10/01/2014

They put out an excellent brochure on what they would do for me. Danny Mink was great to work with. My roof looks beautiful. I would recommend them highly to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof on my home back in 2009 and most recently put on a new roof on my studio.  They help with ice dames in the winter as well.

06/12/2014

Communication was wonderful. Job was completed in 2 days. Cleaned up entire yard. Great experience. Would recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire roof. New venting system.

02/25/2014

They did a good job but took about 5 days for a basic ranch home, only working about 3 hours a day. Left tools & equipment all around. Upon complaining, they made good with a discount & cleaned up very well. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete tear off & reroof

CATEGORY roofing

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL ROOFING & GUTTERS, RE-ROOFING, TEAR-OFFS, REPAIR, METAL, SHINGLES, SHAKES, TILE, RUBBER, PVC, TPO, & SLATE ROOFS, SEAMLESS & BOX GUTTERS, STANDING SEAM METAL & ZINC & COPPER WORK.

MASONRY & ELECTRICAL WORK.

Check, Visa, MasterCard