Boyle's Nursery & Landscaping

Founded 1948 • With Angi since May 2010

1735 MARTIN RD

Mogadore, OH 44260

Our business was established in 1948. We offer full landscaping services, retail lawn and garden store. Boyle's is considered your small "Mom and Pop shop" where we strive to keep quality work and material at an affordable price. Our product and services are backed by a 100% guarantee. We provide free estimates as well. Any question is welcome at Boyle's!...

06/15/2020

Roseann V.

Great! Chris and Josh arrived at 9 a.m. and worked hard all day. The job was complete in one day. They were courteous and professional. Chris explained how to take care of the new bushes that were planted.

Description of Work
Landscaped front and side yard, sprayed weeds, removed some bushes and planted some new ones, added mulch. Smoothed out circle in front yard where a tree used to be, added soil, planted grass and a bush. Put mulch there as well as other areas in front yard. Leveled our driveway, and spread new gravel.

Category landscaping,lawn service,greenhouses

06/17/2017

Linda T.

They did a great job. They were pleasant and on time. They did the job and set up the sprinkler. He gave me information and I did what he told me to do. The yard is beautiful.

Description of Work
Reseeding

06/14/2017

Victor G.

Overall the work was well done. Unfortunately it rained the entire day. The supervision was attentive to our requests and the project went well. There was a mixup with some of the plant material. The problem was resolved to our satisfaction. We are happy with the results.

Description of Work
Shrub removal, new plantings, topsoil and mulching.

07/29/2014

Victoria D.

Work was completed as scheduled and the young men who did the planting etc. were so pleasant too work with. They wanted to be sure we were more than satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend Boyles Nursery for any outdoor landscaping

Description of Work
Home landscaping

05/16/2014

Richard S.

We were very happy with them. They were very professional. They came out and did a lot of plantings for us. They did a really nice job. They all knew what they were doing. They were very knowledgeable and pleasant. They have not billed us yet. I think their price was reasonable. I am not concerned about the amount though.

Description of Work
We have used the landscaping services of Boyle's Nursery & Landscaping.

03/28/2014

Richean K.

They were very good. They seemed to do a good job prompt and they do what they say they are going to do.

Description of Work
We used Boyle's Nursery & Landscaping for planting some trees and it all went well.

10/24/2013

DARLENE W.

When I went to the Nursery I did not feel intimidated or as if Joe or anyone there was trying to sell me more or even something I did not want or need. I went with an idea and a desired effect and he listened and offered options. I went with a tree that after considering it I realized would be to much work for me to maintain and I did change my mind with no hesitation from the owner. He worked with me to make sure I got what I wanted and thought would work for me. The Arborvitaes were chosen and Joe was very honest it telling me a realistic date they could make it weather permitting. Brian and his crew came out on the expected date and on time to install 32 trees for me plus one Maple. The workers were courteous and very hard working. The weather did not cooperate because we ended up with the worst storm and tornado warning of the season. The crew had to quit and promised to start up again the next day. I was so worried that they would not come back but they did & on time!! I actually bought two more trees from them. They listened and took careful consideration on placing and facing the trees the way I wanted. They also guarantee their trees for two years and I am working hard to take care of each and every one of them. I love my trees!!! Thanks for being a company that really does do what they say.

Description of Work
Sold and installed 34 Arborvitae trees.

Category tree service,greenhouses

08/01/2013

Nancy B.

Brian and his crew arrived promptly in the morning as promised. They removed existing plants and re-graded and re-shaped the beds to improve drainage. They added topsoil and weed cloth, then planted new plants and some of our existing ones. Then they covered all with river rock. In addition, the crew added cement board to our bay window base and a lattice around our sun porch base, per our request. The crew was very courteous and paid attention to our concerns, such as keeping the soil away from the home's wood. They were efficient and worked quickly. The plants look healthy. We are very pleased.

Description of Work
Landscaped and re-graded beds around rear of home.

Category landscaping,lawn service

02/28/2013

Elma P.

The seeding by Boyle's Nursery and Landscaping was not good and I didn't like the shrubs that they put in. They said that they will take it out and put some new things in. My husband told them that they're going to have to reseed my yard because it doesn't look good at all. They're the first company that we've gotten from Angie's List that we weren't so pleased with. He did say to give him a call in the Spring and maybe he'll reseed the yard. UPDATE: 5.2.13 He came out on 4.30.13 to look at the yard because the grass is still not coming in. He stated that the seed may have washed away but that would be incorrect because when they seeded the yard they used a machine that placed the seed into the ground. There are bare spots throughout the yard and I even have moss coming up. He stated he would come out to re seed the yard but we would have to pay. We have already paid over $2800. The right thing for this company to do would be to come out and fix what they didn't do right the first time and not charge for their mistake.

Description of Work
They reseeded my yard and they also put in some shrubs.

11/26/2012

Kenneth V.

Joe came when he said he would, got back to me when he said he would, his crew did exactly what we had agreed on. They worked together well, and cleaned up after work day. As a contractor myself, I was treated the same way I try to treat my customers. Based on my experience, I would definitely recommend this company. Ken Von Glahn

Description of Work
cleared area aroud patio. Built up cresent berm and planted trees shrubs, mulched and finished. Built up area around patio, and planted sod. Filled in low spots and seeded and covered with straw. All work was done correctly and quickly.

Troyers Tree Service

Troyers Tree Service is an Amish owned and operated company specializing in all aspects of tree service! We have an eye for detail and we are confident we can solve your tree problems. From large hazardous removals to routine maintenance to keep your trees beautiful we have you covered. Customer satisfaction is a priority for this company! Please call us today - as we have many years of experience and a team of people that will not let you down!!

Greene Family Tree service

I started this company because of the lack of customer service in America. I think it's time to get back to what built this economy, local small business. From removal to trimming, land clearing and more. No matter small or large your needs let Greene family tree take care of you. Emergency service available. We do not render stump grinding.

Rolling Stone Outdoor Services

Get premium quality landscaping services with Rolling Stone Outdoor Services. We take pride in what we do and love making our customers happy. We do EVERYTHING from excavating , mowing, mulch bed installation, cutting down and removing trees to lawn aeration! We also do landscape designing including Retaining walls and patios.

MasterCard, Discover, Check

Nursery & garden center- mulch, topsoil, fertilizers, shrubs, trees, & perennials. Landscaping - spring clean ups, new planting designs & installations, plant trimming & removal, edging, mulching, lawn fertilization & new installations, leaf removal & fall clean up, patios & retaining walls, & snow removal.