M&H Construction Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

3521 Main St

Mineral Ridge, OH 44440

Our staff consists of roofers, carpenters, painters and general laborers. We subcontract Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical. We do Residential and Commercial building, insurance restoration, and remodeling of both Residences and Commercial Structures. We offer Free Estimates....

01/01/2016

Linda P.

Description of Work
only got a quote. did not use

Category masonry

10/29/2014

Frank K.

.Category is wrong and apparently I can't change it to either carpentry or roofing. This is March of 2015 and a really terrible winter. Gutters are filled with ice but all is good on the inside of the house, warm and dry.

Description of Work
Had water damage in family room from ice dam previous winter. M&H Construction had the best price by far. I asked Hugh for a guarantee against leakage and he gave me a 3 year written guarantee. Went thru a very bad winter with a lot of snow/ice on the roof and not a drop of water came in. Very satisfied with the work and cleanup.

Category masonry

10/21/2011

Rita C.

The owner came out to see me, performed things I needed done without extra charge, personable, kind. His crew was just as great as he was. Performed extra work for just the cost of what my insurance company covered. The workers were the happiest crew I had ever seen. They worked as a team, never wasted a moment's time, cleaned up all of the mess and actually left things better than they found it in. I cannot tell you what a great experience it was having this crew and the owner at my home. I showed the owner something totally unrelated to my roof and one of his workers fixed the problem for me. I am a single senior lady, and I was treated with great respect and home-grown neighborly kindness. I thanked every one of the workers for the beautiful job they did, and every one of them thanked me for the work. I recommend them highly to anyone and would not hesitate to hire them for any other work I needed done around my home ever. Being a single woman, it is difficult to trust people. These are people you can trust. I cannot say enough about their enthusiasm, their love of their job, their teamwork, respect for the peope they are working for and their property and respect for each other. HIRE THEM!!!!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof, hail damage, insurance paid.

Elevate Garage Door Co.

Elevate Garage Door Co. is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Offers by Elevate Garage Door Co. on Angi
    Home Solutions Handyman

Home Solutions Handyman is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust Home Solutions to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

5 YEAR WARRANTY

We are a general contractor, specializing in restorations of structures both Commercial and Residential. We have 20 years of experience in Roofing, Siding, and Remodeling. We do all types of insurance restoration. Our company has a working relationship of the majority of the Insurance Carriers in N. E. Ohio. We have a 20 year reputation of Customer Service First. There is no limit on size of jobs we will accept. From a roof repair to a complete restoration of your home from Fire or Water.

We do not do mold, asbestos, nor any other Hazardous repair or removal work.