M&H Construction Services LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2011

Our staff consists of roofers, carpenters, painters and general laborers. We subcontract Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical. We do Residential and Commercial building, insurance restoration, and remodeling of both Residences and Commercial Structures. We offer Free Estimates....

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

34+ years of Drywall & Plaster Repair. Specializing in matching of textures or making walls and ceilings smooth and ready for paint.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We offer free inspections of roofs, siding, and gutters, to address damages caused by wind or hail. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Additional Addresses: Indiana Location: 216 Main St Rising Sun, IN 47040 Northeast Ohio Location: 267 West Main St Ravenna, OH 44266

01/01/2016

Description of Work
only got a quote. did not use

Category masonry

10/29/2014

.Category is wrong and apparently I can't change it to either carpentry or roofing. This is March of 2015 and a really terrible winter. Gutters are filled with ice but all is good on the inside of the house, warm and dry.

Description of Work
Had water damage in family room from ice dam previous winter. M&H Construction had the best price by far. I asked Hugh for a guarantee against leakage and he gave me a 3 year written guarantee. Went thru a very bad winter with a lot of snow/ice on the roof and not a drop of water came in. Very satisfied with the work and cleanup.

Category masonry

10/21/2011

The owner came out to see me, performed things I needed done without extra charge, personable, kind. His crew was just as great as he was. Performed extra work for just the cost of what my insurance company covered. The workers were the happiest crew I had ever seen. They worked as a team, never wasted a moment's time, cleaned up all of the mess and actually left things better than they found it i...

Description of Work
I needed a new roof, hail damage, insurance paid.

We are a general contractor, specializing in restorations of structures both Commercial and Residential. We have 20 years of experience in Roofing, Siding, and Remodeling. We do all types of insurance restoration. Our company has a working relationship of the majority of the Insurance Carriers in N. E. Ohio. We have a 20 year reputation of Customer Service First. There is no limit on size of jobs we will accept. From a roof repair to a complete restoration of your home from Fire or Water.

We do not do mold, asbestos, nor any other Hazardous repair or removal work.

5 YEAR WARRANTY