Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil

Founded 1991 • With Angi since April 2002

I'm a "working" owner operator specializing in residential work for the homeowner or General Contractor. I have 1-3 employees depending on the season. Over 20 years experience. Call for a free estimate and ask for Gil. Cell 614-517-3193...

Jones Topsoil Co

Jones Topsoil was incorporated in 1924 under the name Jones Fuel Co. 2015 is our 91st anniversary. We sold residential coal for home furnaces in the Columbus, Ohio area. As natural gas became the fuel of choice in the 1950’s we began hauling topsoil, sand and gravel, and limestone for contractors and homeowners. Although our corporate name is still Jones Fuel Co., we do not sell any fuel. Our topsoil has always been of the highest quality because we normally strip topsoil ahead of gravel operations. Our soil is called “sandy loam” topsoil and usually comes from along Franklin County Rivers and streams. We sell three types of topsoil. SoilPlus, which is a blended topsoil, and can be delivered with our Slinger Jones trucks, is normally used for flower beds and gardens. Pulverized topsoil is our rich topsoil run through a large grinder and made easy to work with and spread. That soil is used to level out lawns and fill areas that need built up with soil. Our regular, un-pulverized topsoil is used to fill deep holes, or when the customer is using a skid loader to spread the topsoil. We also sell and deliver high quality mulch, sand & gravel, and limestone products. Because we have so many trucks, we are normally able to deliver on the same day as the order is placed, and normally within a few hours. 40 Employees. Uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges apply. DBA Jones Fuel Co. Previous contact - John Jones. Award winning. Additional phone - (800) 867-7645.

Mid-State Basement System

Mid-State Basement Systems is dedicated to providing basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, and foundation repair services that cannot be beaten anywhere else. From our transferable, warrantied solutions to our exceptional customer service, you can have full confidence in our team from start to finish! We offer time-tested solutions for wet basements, cracked foundations, and nasty crawl spaces, all installed with expertise and care. Mid-State Basement Systems aims to improve the lives of homeowners and businesses across the Greater Columbus area. Why Choose Us: -Reliable, warrantied solutions -Expert, trustworthy service -Locally-owned & operated business -Free, no-obligation estimates

EverDry Waterproofing of Columbus, Inc.

EverDry Waterproofing specializes in basement water proofing and foundation repair. Our method is patented, safe and 100% effective. With a lifetime transferable warranty.

04/13/2020

He destroyed the edge of my driveway, stole conditioned earth that was two properties away from where he was contracted to work, replaced it with muddy gravel, destroyed my raspberries which were planted along the driveway, and refused to cease his behavior, so I had to call the police on him to get him to go back to the property he was contracted to work on.

Description of Work
Goodheil was working on excavation and gravel spreading for a house flipper in the neighborhood.

Category excavators,pavers, gravel

06/27/2017

All went exactly as promised. Gil came when he said he would, used quality materials and professional methods. Result works perfectly. Even did a little extra work to make sure all drainage was working and charged nothing extra for the work. Strongly recommend him.

Description of Work
Dug trench ans installed drainage pipe for downspouts

Category excavators,drain pipe

04/06/2017

I called Gil on a Friday and we talked about the project. He was able to come by my house on Saturday to give an estimate and discuss how he would do the work. He agreed to do the work on the following Wednesday. Since he was going to be using a Bobcat, a concern of mine was the damage that would be done to the yard because the ground was a bit soft due to the rain, though I know that any sort of ...

Description of Work
I needed someone to dig the footer/post holes for a deck because there were so many - 25 in all, ranging from 3-4' deep and 12-14" in diameter. I also needed the dirt hauled away because I knew there would be too much of it to put somewhere in a small suburban yard.

Category excavators,hauling services

10/24/2016

Customer service orientated. Quality of work was very good!

Description of Work
Moving top soil and leveling yard for low spots

Category lakefront landscaping

08/05/2016

He was very thorough and solved our drainage problems. Very professional and gave us multiple options. He didn't try to push the most expensive options. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Drainage problems

Category excavators,drain pipe

Any project that requires some excavation. BIG or small jobs welcome! Backhoe and Bobcat work with various attachments. Experience includes: Post holes for decks or fences. Backhoe or trenching work for footers, drainage and utility lines. Concrete work. Spreading topsoil or gravel. Culvert pipe and driveways. Final grades and reseeding. Demolition of garages, driveways and single story houses. Brick paver patios or for the do-it-yourselfer,excavation and base preparation.