Bandeen Building & Restoration, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2015

I am the owner & chief installer for any work I provide for your home. I have been in the building material business my entire life with over 30 years of knowledge and experience. I will supply the products that are a perfect fit for your home's needs within your budget....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Toledo

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

Brothers Windows & Doors

We are a home improvement remodeler, specializing in glass block, entry doors, replacement windows, and attic insulation. Founded in 1993 by Patrick Parish, our owner and in-home estimator, we began with only basement windows and word of mouth advertising. Today, we have done jobs as small as one basement window, and as large as an apartment complex renovation. Our work ethic is regarded by our customers to be the best in the trade, and we are often compared to family, rather than other contractors. We offer the same great service to each and every customer, and products that we would be proud to have in our own homes. Additional DBA - Brothers Glass Block - Windows, Doors & More.

12/11/2020

HE STOLE $8000 from me and will not pay back!!!!! Beware do not hire him

Description of Work
siding and windows

Category remodeling,roofing,siding

Exteriors: siding, widows, doors, trim, gutters.

Yes, ask for details