Bandeen Building & Restoration, LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2015

I am the owner & chief installer for any work I provide for your home. I have been in the building material business my entire life with over 30 years of knowledge and experience. I will supply the products that are a perfect fit for your home's needs within your budget....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Toledo

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Toledo! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Radiant Windows LLC

Prior to founding Radiant Windows in 2001, my wife and I traveled around the country and different parts of the world designing windows, equipment, and factories for the window industry. We know windows. We are truly experts when it comes to helping people to make the right choices when deciding to purchase new windows and doors and all the little details that go with them and within their budget.

Greenworks Remodeling

Greenworks Remodeling is an insulation and general home remodeling company, serving Toledo, Ohio and the surrounding area. For fastest connection/response time, please call our office at (419) 474-6330. Licensed, insured, an Accredited Member of the BBB ("A" rated) and EPA Lead Certified, we provide roofing, gutters, insulation, replacement windows, baths and kitchen remodeling

Offers by Greenworks Remodeling on Angi

12/11/2020

HE STOLE $8000 from me and will not pay back!!!!! Beware do not hire him

Description of Work
siding and windows

Category remodeling,roofing,siding

Exteriors: siding, widows, doors, trim, gutters.

Yes, ask for details