Xtreme Pressurized Cleaning

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2018

1111 OH-131 po box 399

Milford, OH 45150

Xtreme Pressurized Cleaning the tri states number one most trusted exterior cleaning professionals. Turning your green to clean every time the first time. Let one of our complete home cleanings restore your homes Siding, Concrete, or Roof.

07/13/2019

Tony B.

Also operates under "The Curb Appeal Pros" (both company names are on the email receipt I was sent). They were hired to perform gutter cleaning on June 22nd. The process for making the appointment was very easy and their use of technology (texting) to confirm and keep up to date on schedule was nice. I chose them because they were local and the company I was originally going to hire was 4 weeks out on availability. Gentleman showed up for appointment and we walked around my house so I could show him the lay of the gutters. I was concerned about reaching the second story corner of the house because it was over a basement walkout. he said no problem because once he got up on roof he would "be like a monkey up there". The gentleman got his ladder up next to the house, went to his vehicle and pulled out a gas powered blower! I was surprised because I had never seen that before and now I know why. Yes, my gutters were "blown out" but if you can imagine water and decomposing leaves blowing out of your gutters, yes it made a mess of black streaks over the sides of the gutters and onto the siding where it was blown onto. The gutter cleaning service listed on the website states "Our team will remove all leaf & debris and spray out the downspouts." Our downspouts were not sprayed out either. We found out upon paying that he was subcontracted out to do gutter cleanings for the company and was "super busy". My wife just wanted to get him gone so we could clean up the mess, We will be buying a power washer ourselves this weekend to work on cleaning up. This may be how this company regularly cleans gutters, I would recommend asking the company you hire in advance how they clean gutters because there are many companies in the area that will clean by hand and not get on your roof for the same or less money we paid. You just might have to wait a little bit to schedule the service.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaing

Category gutter cleaning

06/08/2019

Tim D.

Austin responded immediately to my text. A time was scheduled for the following day. Our deck looks new! All the mold is gone. We keep admiring how clean it looks. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Had large Trex deck pressure washed.

12/17/2018

Michael & Phyllis R.

Great! He's prompt, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
After an attempt to do-it-yourself, we hire Austin to clean the rest of the driveway. He was here within a day or two , we paid his minimum and he cleaned up what was left in a half an hour. After seeing his set-up and how efficient it was, we'll call him again. We used him again to pressure wash our in-crete patio and seal it.

Category pressure washing

Thank so much you guys have been great customers

08/03/2018

BLAIR F.

Austin and his team do an excellent job pressure-washing houses. I have used them twice for this service and have been very happy both times.

Description of Work
Pressurized washing of the exterior of my home

07/27/2018

April S.

It was very great! The guys worked very hard and was very very nice.

Description of Work
All concrete washed and sealed

07/05/2018

Mark F.

Two people. Arrived when promised. Did a very nice job. When they were completed, they gave me a "tour" to show their work. The mold stains were gone and, actually, the original color of the shingles was brought back. The roof was 15 years old.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning including "de-mold" treatment (Clorox like fluid applied and pressure wash)

06/27/2018

Christine L.

The owner gave me an estimate on Saturday and Monday they where there to do the work. It was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Pressure washed home

Category pressure washing

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]! We are elated to hear that your experience with Extreme Pressurized Cleaning. Hope to be of assistance in the future as well.

06/16/2018

RICHARD L.

Provided a very quick bid, scheduled an appointment for the work, and performed the work as described and as arranged.

Description of Work
Cleaned sidewalks and patios.

05/10/2018

Gary B.

They did a great job. were reasonably priced , very responsive and did a professional job. Calling them again to do other work for me..

Description of Work
Pressure Wash Entire Home

05/08/2018

Mike S.

It went very well. great communication and job well done.

Description of Work
Pressure wash and minor roof repairs

Category decks, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank you for your business. We would love to keep you as repeat customers. Looking forward to hearing from you again.

04/28/2018

Sharyl T.

Austin and his team are great. I was worri d about pressure washing my siding as I was worried it wasn’t installed properly everywhere. Their system of spraying the house with tha cleaning agent and then doing low pressure wash worked really well. I am so relieved. My house looks “brand new”. And the service was very reasonably priced in my opinion.

Description of Work
Clean vinyl siding

Category pressure washing

Low pressure soft washing is the only proper way to clean a homes siding or roof! We try and charge ever one a fair reasonable price that won’t break the bank

04/26/2018

Patrick M.

It went very well. They came in and did the job to my satisfaction. They completed it within two days.

Description of Work
Pressure washing for a vinyl fence.

Thanks [Member Name Removed] glad we could be of service

04/24/2018

David S.

Professional and courteous. Did more than asked when cleaning roof and house.

Description of Work
Roof and house cleaning

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Glad we could get that egg stain off the facia!

04/23/2018

delete M.

The number one thing was their quick response, they answered all questions and finished efficiently and it looks great

Description of Work
powerwashing

04/17/2018

Mary M.

Austin’s crew came out and cleaned our roof we had the dirty black streaks and green algae on the roof. They also cleaned our homes Siding. They came out on time and were vary informative and professional.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed] glad we could be of service to you. We pride our selfs on getting the job done on time the first time.

04/16/2018

Lisa B.

House looked great after it was washed. They were able to remove moss/stains from brick around chimney. Walkway and driveway were also cleaned and sealed. Very responsive to my requests.

Description of Work
Washing exterior of house and driveway and walkway. Sealing driveway and walkway.

Category decks, pressure washing

Thanks for your business! Glad we could be of service [Member Name Removed]!

04/16/2018

Gareth G.

I had several years worth of algae stains on my siding and brick from the trees. Austin and his team washed my siding and brick. They double washed the chimney stack and had also removed some stains from fresh mulch. It looks 100% better. They were done in 45 minutes. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Did a great job

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

04/15/2018

Christina C.

Fast and easy scheduling! Great service Austin and his crew power washed our home and concrete drive way. The results where great!

Description of Work
House washing

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] For your business! Please feel free to contact us for anything.

Window Genie of NE Cincinnati

Window Genie is your local leader in home services. We specialize in window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more. Our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what sets us apart from the competition. With over 20 years of experience, Window Genie has earned the trust of homeowners throughout the greater NE Cincinnati area. You can feel safe knowing our team of field technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded and drive custom wrapped GENIEMOBILES for easy identification. Estimates are always fast and free! *10% DISCOUNT FOR MILITARY!

Kings of Clean

Kings of Clean provides top notch pressure washing services to homes and businesses across Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home. We have the equipment and training to do all sorts of jobs, including house washes, fence cleaning/painting, deck cleaning/staining, and driveway washing. Call us for all of your pressure washing needs! We are happy to provide a free, no obligation quote.

Offers by Kings of Clean on Angi
    Tradesman Hardwood Flooring, LLC

Tradesman Hardwood is a locally owned and operated company and have been in business since 2015. We are dedicated to providing quality service to our customers. We specialize in hardwood and vinyl plank flooring installation but also offer carpets for sale and installation. We have a mobile showroom serving Greater Cincinnati, including Milford, Loveland, Mason, West Chester, Anderson, and now serving as far east as Mount Orab, Hillsboro, and even farther. Please contact us for a quote. We look forward to working with you!

House washing Roof cleaning Pressure washing Concrete cleaning Concrete sealing Hardwood flooring