Michaelson Homes

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2009

3.9

Additional fax - (866) 745-4345....

3D Home Services, Inc.

Our company goal is to provide quality home maintenance, remodeling and repair at an affordable price. Our mission is to be there when we say we will. We plan to earn your business and your referrals. A letter from the President: My husband always said my "honey do" list would fill a phone book. Because of this he's turned in to one heck of a handyman/contractor. Scott and I have more than 25 years experience in all manner of home repair, remodeling and maintenance. We live by the tenants of honesty, integrity and quality and we hope you'll give us a try.

Mr. Handyman of Greater Cincinnati

Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches.

Offers by Mr. Handyman of Greater Cincinnati on Angi
ROD'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS-RODNEY BARNES

Rod's Home Improvement and Repairs is an owner-operated company. Our focus is always on quality and customer satisfaction on every job. We can provide most any home improvement/home repair or remodeling service you may need...large or small... and keep your cost at a reasonable price. We are licensed and insured as well. We offer free estimates and a special discount for all Angie's List members.

07/23/2016

Diane R.

Will tell the good and the bad

Description of Work
finish House project - more photos and comments to come

03/10/2015

Norman G.

It took six months, and everything turned out great. The dorm room included a bedroom and a bathroom.

Description of Work
They added a dorm room on the back of our house and redid the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

09/30/2014

Deborah M.

The service went well. I found them through a neighbor. They take a while to have them put the shutters up, but they let us know about that ahead of time. They put up 10 shutters on the home. Two technicians came out and completed the job in about 3-4 hours. They did have to make several trips out to complete the job. They could not install the shutters the way they came and had to work around them to get them installed. What they did resolved the issue. I had no problem scheduling the service. The staff was super nice, professional andstuck to their quote.

Description of Work
I hired the company to put shutters up.

Category handyman service

09/19/2013

Shannon D.

I sent an email that was never responded to. After several weeks went by I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking they didn't receive the email so I called the office. I was told "Marc, the owner" would call to discuss providing an estimate. That was over a week ago.

Description of Work
Estimate for a new bathroom and 2 other large projects.

Category home builders

Hello [member name removed], Apologies for not getting back to you sooner. We have been very busy for the past few months and are currently operating at capacity. Please let us know if you are still interested in setting up a meeting to discuss your project. Sincerely, Marc Michaelson

08/19/2013

CHRIS S.

Punctual, friendly, knowledgeable and cost competitive. Would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in a new garage door.

Description of Work
Installed new garage door, motor and security panel. Removed old equipment.

New construction, Additions, Home Renovations, Custom Cabinetry